It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's-Ladner, British Columbia, Canada , November 15, 2008

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
i found this video of UFO's and wanted to share it with everyone and see what you think of it ?

at first i thought chinese lanterns but if you watch the video the lights move eraticly and seem to fly in different directions ? maybe RC craft with chinese lanterns ?

here is the link to watch the video
www.ufosnw.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
They move not up and down but left and right, indicative of not being Chinese lanterns

great video, thanks for the heads up

we get more videos everyday

can't wait till all is revealed

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

not sure what the lights could be and like you say with them moving left and right they way they do kinda makes me think their not chinese lanterns or at least some of the lights can't be ?

thanks for checking it out

[edit on 18-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Nice looking vid. One question occurs to me.... why such a short clip? Why stop filming at that point? Is there more to this? If not, it certainly does throw up a red flag or two.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
posted a thread about this but you beat me to it lol. It's a great vid, I can't really find an alternative explanation for it. I doubt very much that it's an exercise of some sort, they way the lights move is so strange, there's so many of them aswell. There's been so many sightings recently, very strange.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

there is supposedly more video of this event but only a portion was presented so far

Several clips were sent by the witness. A portion of one of these clips is posted.

www.ufosnw.com...

i am going to try and contact the site owner and see if the rest of the video will be available for viewing

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

thanks SpaceMonkeys for the effort to post this because it is a very interesting video and don't let this stop you from bringing other reports to us here at ATS

i don't have a rational explanation for this either and hopefully we can get to see more of the video wich may help to determine what we are seeing here

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

ahhh cool beans then... hope they release the rest soon

sorta makes me think the rest will be better and this was just a teaser.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This time the lights do not look like lanterns, but the way they move, and the way the light changes, reminded me of aeroplanes, but I find it strange to have some jets performing manoeuvres at such low altitude at night.

But I haven't seen the whole video yet.

Good find.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
wow, this is really odd! the website should allow the download of the HD version, this would be the first HD UFO video on the web!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

thanks ArMaP

in the report on the website there is mention of the possibility's of these objects being birds or conventional aircraft but the site owner has just emailed me back saying that he does not know what they are and he is considering posting more of the video on the site.

here is what is in the report so far

I concur with the witness that the lights were probably not model airplanes. However, one of the lights could have been a regular aircraft. The identity of the other lights is unknown although there is a possibility that the lights could be birds illuminated by bright ground lights. Given the mostly cloudy weather conditions means that the lights were flying fairly low. Several clips were sent by the witness. A portion of one of these clips is posted.

www.ufosnw.com...

i would hope more of the video will help us to determine what they are ?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

here is what is in the report so far

I concur with the witness that the lights were probably not model airplanes. However, one of the lights could have been a regular aircraft. The identity of the other lights is unknown although there is a possibility that the lights could be birds illuminated by bright ground lights. Given the mostly cloudy weather conditions means that the lights were flying fairly low. Several clips were sent by the witness. A portion of one of these clips is posted.

i would hope more of the video will help us to determine what they are ?

I am typically the first to call into question any Unidentified Objects, and their relation to known Aerial Craft/Phenomenon. However, the only way these objects are Birds, is if our Avian friends have started flying with Running Lights and/or Giant Glow Sticks. Birds do not show up like that at night, not even in Spotlights.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

the only way these objects are Birds, is if our Avian friends have started flying with Running Lights and/or Giant Glow Sticks. Birds do not show up like that at night, not even in Spotlights.

good one

i think the three or four objects that are mostly stationary are not birds but the objects that seem to fly into the light only light up when they enter the view and when they exit the view they go dark. also notice the objects have a fluttering appearance like a bird would.

what i also find suspicious about these objects in my opinion is that they are relatively close to the ground and the idea of them being aircraft is quite puzzling also.

so i am leaning towards the objects in the first part of the video being unidentified and the others might be possibly birds but i could be wrong

[edit on 18-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Nice vid.

Looks like the real deal to me.

Keep 'em coming.

UFOs appear to like the west coast for some reason.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
i think the three main objects are ufo's and one of them appears to split in two. then one of them flares up and not sure if it's because of the light or not ?

these other objects that go in and out of the light become lit when entering and dark when leaving the light so i am going to say they are birds and i circled them in blue.

anyone agree with me ?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Thats where I live and I see those all the time

One time one of those lights came so close it was like 30feet above my head, it was pretty big that close in.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I looked at a map of the area. There is an RC flying club not too far from where this video was taken. I'm into RC car racing and the shop-owner where we race flys planes. When he takes a plane up at night, with lights on it, it can look much like the movements of these lights in this video. They have battle-planes which can be flown like this at night and would look very much like what you've got in the video.

the field in the area there in BC is called Radio Control Flying Club of British Columbia - Lando Field. I'm going to send a contact there an email asking about whether they fly at night at all.

www.glowire.com...
and
www.glowire.com...

[edit on 18-11-2008 by bonaire]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

The one you circled in green is the one that looks like an aeroplane making a turn to the left, we see the lights before it starts to make the turn and we see them best when it is pointing to the camera.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bonaire

thanks for the info

not sure what the three main objects are and they could be RC craft and that may explain why the other objects that i think are birds are being spooked and chasing these rc craft ? hmmm...

i will be waiting to see what you find out.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

yes that's possible ArMaP, i understand what your saying and you might be right, but i also see what i think are birds chasing whatever it is. so if it's a plane turning off in the distance a little, how or why would birds be doing that ?

the birds look like they are bothered by whatever it is they way they are flying around and it's almost as if they are chasing the object ?

i might be wrong though

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join