It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-War=Pro-UBL

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 01:42 AM
link   
If you support the claims that Iraq is innocent and that the US has no business cleaning up Saddam's mess, then you're on Bin Ladin's side.

Bin Ladin has claimed Iraq is innocent and that the US using Saudi Arabian bases against Iraq justified 9/11.

Well, if you believe the US has no business in getting rid of Saddam, then you are a Bin Ladin supporter....a 9/11 terrorist.

Oh...it's not a shocker that communist groups that support North Korea, China, etc are part of the anti-war movement. Crazy people just find each other somehow.

[Edited on 22-1-2003 by MT69]

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Riiiiiiight...coz there is NO room for 'grey areas' is there?? Its that whole 'With us or against us' thing again huh...Your Way or the Highway...

...in which case, NO I do not support your Country's Military Action...guess that means I better go wear a turban and hope your big bad infallible country doesn't come hunting for me...

...I'll be hiding out with Osama and Elvis...

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MT69
If you support the claims that Iraq is innocent and that the US has no business cleaning up Saddam's mess, then you're on Bin Laden's side.

Bin Laden has claimed Iraq is innocent and that the US using Saudi Arabian bases against Iraq justified 9/11.

Well, if you believe the US has no business in getting rid of Saddam, then you are a Bin Laden supporter....a 9/11 terrorist.
How old are you??

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonclamp
How old are you??

Unbelievably it would appear that MT69 is over 18. He claims to work for the USAF and have a security clearance�although my BS meter went off the scale at this claim, as he backed it up by detailing his USAF site security procedures on a public web forum LOL.

So there you have it.

1) School kid full of crap.

OR

2) Telling the truth but dumb as a bag of hammers security risk.

[Edited on 19-1-2003 by AlecMac]

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlecMac
Unbelievably it would appear that MT69 is over 18. He claims to work for the USAF and have a security clearance�although my BS meter went off the scale at this claim, as he backed it up by detailing his USAF site security procedures on a public web forum LOL.

So there you have it.

1) School kid full of crap.

OR

2) Telling the truth but dumb as a bag of hammers security risk.
Well in order to serve in the military you are trained not to think for yourself so it could be true after all.

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   

If you support the claims that Iraq is innocent and that the US has no business cleaning up Saddam's mess, then you're on Bin Laden's side.

I would suggest that being "against" war is generally a good idea. Most of this country's greatest military leaders strongly urged to avoid war with all possible diplomatic means.

A blanket statement such as yours is narrow, misinformed, and ultimately lacking in cognitive reasoning.

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
If you want to argue semanitcs in this language, I'd rather that we change the meaning of the label "anti-war" to "pro-life"...

...Two sides to the same coin, after all...

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Alec Mac - Getting insults from a clown hiding behind a pig's nose is hilarious. Oh, if you thought I posted some "classified" security procedures on the internet then you're dumber than I thought.

moonclamp - After reading your OIL post, your posts fall in the TRASH category. I equate you to the bums mumbling to themselves on the street.

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
MT69 u did have some good post in the OIL thread but the rest of your post have been mainly ummmm very hatefull. Im not anti-war i think we should go and kick Sadamms A$$ but i dont think anyone who is anti-war as a al-queda member. They have the right as a citizan to use the freedom of speech and not to tbe labled as a terrorist.

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I would just like to point out here that most of the terrorists on 9/11 were Saudi's and there is no evidence of Iraqi terrorism on US soil

What is the US position regarding that affluent part of the middle east?

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The Iraqis can't leave their country as easily as Saudis because Saddam has the place locked down.

We had an open door policy for Saudis, thus helping them carry out their plans. I doubt a group of Iraqis could've gained access to the US like the Saudis who are our "so-called" friends.

Also, Saddam has maintained a tight ship regarding radical muslims in his country, thus less Iraqis running off with OBL.

The Iraqi Govt has ties to terrorists, the world will learn more about Iraqi intelligence helping the 9/11 terrorists once Saddam is gone.

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
let's not forget the boeing 707 fuselage in baghdad used specifically for training would be terrorists in the art of highjacking the popular make of aircraft. what on earth would he need this for other than helping terrorists? perhaps he just likes the design so much that he sits in a plane with no wings, engines, working electronics? oh and what about the 25,000 dollar reward for homicide bombers families? but you're right he doesn't support terrorism.

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   

you're right he doesn't support terrorism.
I didn't say that

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
So...you say Saddam is a terrorist but we should leave him alone????

Yeah, let's leave him alone while he hands out WMDs to terrorist groups. I'm sure you'll appreciate the need to carry gas masks with you to work.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 06:29 AM
link   
"Well, if you believe the US has no business in getting rid of Saddam, then you are a Bin Laden supporter....a 9/11 terrorist. "

LOL
your not very old are you....lets take a quick guess.....14?

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I'm against the war for exactly the same reason that Bush's military advisors are: it's tactically stupid.

I also wonder why (suddenly) Osama isn't a hot target any longer. The man's a far greater danger than Hussein, but we drive him underground and then ignore him after a bit -- while his organization emerges again and again to hit targets in other countries. Bush apparently cares only as long as it's the US. His "global action against terrorism" gets dropped when the targets are in Bali and it's Australian citizens and the Balinese who are getting killed.

But he was a poor leader as governor of Texas, and this is just more proof of his ineffective, attention-deficit style of leadership. A good leader would have focused on the target, built a world coalition, and gone after OBL and AlQaida wherever they reared their heads. A good leader wouldn't have said "Okay! That's over! Now who else can I hit?"

As most know, I've got a real flesh-and-blood stake here, with over 8 family members and close friends in the military services and all but one (who's on medical leave because of broken bones) on the front lines in either Korea or the Middle East. I know some things about the situations there and how dangerous it is. And I know that the Bush family relatives aren't risking their necks for this country like MY family is.

The man just has his own scatterbrained agenda and is not listening to what his most experienced advisors are saying.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
"The man just has his own scatterbrained agenda and is not listening to what his most experienced advisors are saying."

Sounds a lot like another president, doesn't it? JFK? Hopefully, this one won't bring us to the brink of WWIII too....oops, too late!!!

I agree that Saddam has to go, however, I don't agree with how it's being handled... A) He should have been gone in Desert Storm, B) We're going to have a lot of international egg on our face, even after winning....

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
At least Oliver Stone has a franchise on his hands.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   

your not very old are you....lets take a quick guess.....14?

Funny coming from someone without 2nd grade English skills. "You're not..."

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Funny coming from someone without 2nd grade English skills. "You're not..."
Yes he made a spelling and punctuation mistake, we can all make them you know.

Anyway you are correct, nobody ever did second grade English here because we do things differently in England (The country where the language that you know so much about comes from).

Maybe I should go through all your posts with a fine tooth comb and start picking out some of your mistakes too.

The ability to make mistakes and correct them is fantastic in this modern world isn't it? Maybe you should actually try correcting some of the close minded opinions that you have formulated too.

Oh and I edited this post because I made a spelling mistake, lol

[Edited on 20-1-2003 by moonclamp]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join