It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Online 9/11 prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I've been searching for something I read years ago. I'm sure someone else around here must remember this. Somewhere online a guy wrote something that was, admittedly, sort of vague, that many said was a prediction of 9/11. I think it may have even been posted on 9/10. I can't remember it very well, other than him talking about walking out on the streets of new york and seeing people looking up at the sky. Anyone remember anything like this? I'd really like to find it. I'm not saying I buy into it, but I do find it interesting.

Thanks in advance to anyone who might have any information(or the original link) on this.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by ProjectBCB]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Well, I ended up finding the post after more digging. I guess this thread can be locked/deleted. Here it is, if anyone's interested: groups.google.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This is actually kind of interesting. Can you give us some background on how you found it?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Sure. I actually read about it on this site years ago. I had to dig through a bunch of threads on here to find it again. I think I typed in "9/11 predictions" or "911 predicted online." Anyway, according to what I've read(on here) the guy had been posting warnings about terrible things happening in the near future. Apparently he survived the 9/11 attack, but ended up dying not long after of an illness. Here's one of the threads I found here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit: here's another one that's a bit longer/more in-depth: www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join