It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the F*** is there a PNAC banner on ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
What pnac! Thats shocking! It's outrageous! its em..err.. I think I hear someone shouting for me over there...

*wanders off whistling nonchalantly hoping no one notices *

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Don't worry Bob...I'm clicking the hell out of that PNAC banner!

I like this part from the banner:

The Project for the New American Century intends, through issue briefs, research papers, advocacy journalism, conferences, and seminars, to explain what American world leadership entails. It will also strive to rally support for a vigorous and principled policy of American international involvement and to stimulate useful public debate on foreign and defense policy and America's role in the world.

"Educated guesses" only go so far and in the end, end up proving nothing, other than to show that the corrupt prior administration was the real cause of 9/11.
Even Mr. Clarke has admitted as much, though no word of this in his 9/11 Committee hearing though....

Richard Clarke Flashback: Clinton Dropped Ball on bin Laden

And in a "60 Minutes" interview set to air Sunday night, Clarke blasts Bush for doing "a terrible job on the war against terrorism."

But just a year ago Clarke was singing a different tune, telling reporter Richard Miniter, author of the book "Losing bin Laden," that it was the Clinton administration - not team Bush - that had dropped the ball on bin Laden.

Spin that one while your seeking to spin the PNAC 'conspiracy' there BT.
More of this man's "spinning, and flip flopping" comments can be found and placed upon request, and that BT, takes no "educated guess".

seekerof

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth

shift, i did not say i disagreed with this organization completely, but w
as asking if ats would sell its soul [if the price is right]

peace

I here ya, its just when you say sell your soul, that would be an Opinion that this company is evil.

Now I am not saying they are not, and God know I do not like those guys or there principles. But We may be wrong, who knows. Any who. Indeed we agree on one thing. peace

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
More of this man's "spinning, and flip flopping" comments can be found and placed upon request, and that BT, takes no "educated guess".

Seek - you're famous for being a linking 'demon', so I hold no doubt that you can post scads of gerbil droppings supposedly in support of your positions, we're knee deep in 'em!

So much so, let me return the favor & offer up the perfect avatar for your Bush Apologist profile:

That's you to a tee, especially lately with the complete buy in of the White House smear on yet another Republican come to their senses!!

Larry Lindsay, Scott Ritter, Paul O'Neil, Dick Clarke, John DiIulio,Generals Eric Sinseki -Tony Zinni-Norman Shwartzkopf, Ambassador Joe Wilson, Richard Foster......all voted for Bush in 2000, all worked on his administrations payroll.......YET, they are all bunch of flip floppers & lying LIIIIBEEERUULL'S, HUH?

I can't wait for Long Grain Rice to testify , lie through her horse teeth, and have you spin it like it's gospel!

I mean, you have what? 50 TV appearences by her in the last week saying how Dick Clarke is the DEBIL!?

I guess it makes sense to you for Bush AND Cheney to testify at the same time too, huh?
No problems there?

We have our differences, but you do keep me coming back for more!

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Amazing that people would be upset over a banner and never bother checking their calendars, hehe....

if NMBLA gave you millions to put a link to their site, would you?

And just what is wrong with the National Marlon Brando Look Alikes???

PS: I'll just state for the record, that if there is any kind of shenannigans today, I'm out of the loop, as I've been dealing with some personal issues past couple days....

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Stormin Norman ended up supporting the war, btw.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Until recently....I don't know if you caught him getting blasted for suggesting that Clarke had issue with Rice because she's black?

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by Bout Time]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
i don't see what the problem is. a bunch of conservatives want to advertise? big deal... at least ATS will be getting funds. if some liberals wanted to advertise here i'm sure SimonGray would let them. as long as ATS stays up and running and as awesome is it is i don't care who advertises on here.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Why is it that no one can change their minds? If they do they're "flip flopping" or "waffling".

So you'd rather that no one is allowed to change their opinions? It's only human to charge your mind. The influx of new data, contrary to one's previous view, usually causes a re-evaluation of one's position. If it doesn't, there is something wrong with you.

So you schiesekoffs should quit with the waffle jokes and flip flop accusations. If you look you'll find plenty of major flip flops and a kitchen full of waffles if look at your great leaders' (Bu#es) records....

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
For a site that denies ignorance, I'm amazed that they would let this pack of inept criminals advertise here.:bnghd:

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by Colonel]

We obviously do not deny ignorance, Colonel, we gave you an entire forum in which to run rampant!

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Just to clarify... the PNAC ad banner was an April Fools joke.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
BT.....slap-shot this one will ya!?

Reads like PNAC and all courtesy of your beloved prior administration:
A NATIONAL SECURITY STRATEGY FOR A NEW CENTURY:The White House December 1999

Surprising thing in mentioning all those names you did BT, is that each and everyone of them believed and voiced that:
>Saddam and Al-Qaeda were indeed linked.
> they endorsed and agreed with the war against the Taliban and Iraq.
>all of them are being slammed and debunked by who else: Slate
> specifically your "DEBIL" is a mega liar...yep, thats right, in more ways than you admit and side-step. Another?....Oh my...while under oath before the 9/11 commission:

Under questioning by Republican members of the commission, Clarke, who said he voted Republican in 2000, rebutted charges by the White House that he was engaged in a partisan political attack.

9/11 Panel Told Terrorism Initially Not 'Urgent' for Bush

And here is what he said on "Meet The Press":

MR. RUSSERT: And we're back. Did you vote for George Bush in 2000?

MR. CLARKE: No, I did not.

MR. RUSSERT: You voted for Al Gore.

MR. CLARKE: Yes, I did.

Transcript for March 28--Guest: Fmr. White House counterterrorism official Richard Clarke

Yep BT...sad that your "DEBIL" is either mentally confused or a significant liberal lair and smells of conflict of interests and credibility issues!!

The sad part about liberals is that asking for consistency from 'a' liberal is like asking for love from the likes of the devil....what ya think?

seekerof

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Bout Time.........

really Buddy. If the Freemasons, Illuminati, and other people can post banners at ats, why not PNAC? Im surprised this surprises you.

Im waiting for the day when a fat banner that says:

NWO, were already here, so quit your bitching, tin heads, sign your soul away"

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Dear Lord, this criminal organization masquerading as a "think tank" was allowed here?

What the hell is PNAC????
(sorry dont know
)

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
PNAC=project for A new american century. In otherwords, a Euphamized Global domination plan to get the US involved in even more crap that it currently is, and spread disneyland and mc donalds to every corner of the globe and shoot dissenters regardless of nationality.

That explain it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join