It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... OBAMESSIAH.COM was registered Feb 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
First, we ARE on a conspiracy site, so chill the ignorant flaming on this thread please.

I find it odd, that WAY before anyone was calling Obama a messiah, that some guy registers OBAMESSIAH.COM in Feb of 2008. And NO, it's not me, nor anyone I affiliate with, and no, there is nothing there currently other than a general hosting message.

Anyone else find this an odd domain name, to register back in Feb that is? I JUST thought about this domain today, and here it is already taken, way back at the beginning of the year.

Sorry, I call weird.

Please realize I do not have TV, and get my info from MSM web sites, ATS, and other non-main stream sources, so if he was being called a messiah in Feb my bad.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Three likely outcomes:

1. It was registered via automated software (this is prevalent)

2. Registered by someone that is anti-Obama

3. Registered by someone that is pro-Obama

Ordered by the most likely first.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

You are spot on.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
When did the word "Obama" first start hitting the MSM? Sorry, I live in the dark ages I guess. I didn't even know he was black until later on in the campaign. I never listen much to radio, so it took me a long time to realize that when they were saying "Obama Hussain Barrack" or whatever, that they were actually talking about a president elect. They made a good move getting away from Hussain for sure. Many times I was confused and thought about Osama Bin Laden when I would hear his name.

Oh well, there goes that theory down the drain I guess. Didn't ever consider automated registry. Thought something bigger in play, doh!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
doh

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by knows_but_doesnt
When did the word "Obama" first start hitting the MSM?

I imagine once the Primaries started?

And when "Obama Girl" made her first YouTube video

Sorry, I live in the dark ages I guess.

Then I live in the dark ages too
No TV or radio for me either. It's all online for me.

were saying "Obama Hussain Barrack" or whatever,

Hopefully it was reverse order. Barrack is his first name

They made a good move getting away from Hussain for sure. Many times I was confused and thought about Osama Bin Laden when I would hear his name.

Kinda lame for him that many made that association. Since it is actually his middle name after all. I understand the association and all... but it's just a name. I would hope most would look past such a trivial thing.

Oh well, there goes that theory down the drain I guess. Didn't ever consider automated registry. Thought something bigger in play, doh!

Hey not necessarily! Maybe there is something bigger here
I dunno. I think most likely it was just registered through software (there is a term for this but I can't recall for some reason). The likely hood of this being the case is drastically increased because a domain name including 'Obama' would be a high value domain name.

I just did a domain name lookup and obamamessiah .net and .org are also taken. So further evidence for what I am saying methinks.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I'll have to add that there was planned a movie (by Ed Norton) about Obama in 2004 when it was not even clear that he will go as presidential candidate. This is odd. For me it seems as if Obama was chosen by the powers that be several years ago. Also don't forget his Bilderberg participation!

new topics

top topics

join