It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Gay Blacklist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TERAKO68
I will not boycott companies for the personal donations of its employees.

Your thoughts?

Pretty much the same.

I won't spend a penny with any business that actually supported Prop 8, but businesses don't control who their employees support - or at least they shouldn't...

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I think many Gays are not even Gay. They are just antisocial nuts wanting attention. Those of you who are normal people who happen to be Gay, you need to speak up and do something about disassociating yourself with the nutty crowd. Then you may have some success.

Couldn't agree more, I am the latter, but the problem is society tars us all with the same brush, and as a result, 'we' are accused of being prissy queens. Sorry man, I don't do the pink t-shirt or faux-hawk.

Dalek made a terrific point - the Christians were in an area praying / singing knowing full well they were in the gay community. (Talk about in your face) Just like what used to happen in Northern Ireland with the Orange parade in Catholic areas.

If you are Christian and you intend on 'praying' in a gay part of town, I would suggest googling Orange parade, Northern Ireland AND LEARN.

I am sure after your little history lesson, you will ask yourself, "Is praying in such an area a Christian thing to do?"

I don't think so.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join