It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shout OUT !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Waking up in this messed up world everyday BUGS the SSH out of me!

Im TIRED OF LISTENING TO THE SAME NEWS IN THE RADIO!!!

I feel almost like..... IM DROWNING because I keep wanting to screaam! But all I get is 30 seconds in the 10 oclock news, asking how do I feel about me standing up out on the HOT SSSS Sun!!!

I feel as young adults we do not receive enough credit in OUR COUNTRY. What all these professionals and politicians driving Mercedes and starting WARS we as the young generation refuse to stand down!! The time is Now to stop the madness. Were inheriting their SINS! Were the next generation to drive this country! the change starts now.

I refuse to go silent in the night! I will scream to the top of my LUNGSS if I have to. I'm calling on all young adults on ATS and feel free to posts what you think.!

Let all of your anger out!! How do you feel someone handing you a rod, when your running turning the other way?

EDIT TO ADD ADDITIONAL ANGER!!!!

[edit on 17-11-2008 by Solo954]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Change the radio station, find a shrink and take some chill out pills.

Just kidding, just kidding.

The youth of this world should be enraged. They should be on the street protesting and screaming about the injustice of it all. They should make the hippy generation look like a flower power love in......

Oh wait, their too busy playing Xbox and Wii...

It was a good idea while it lasted, but it's really difficult to make radicals out of kids who can't can't stop sitting in front of their computers yakking on their cell phones.

What this world needs is a good old fashion melt down. Get everyone out of the comfort of their own home and into the streets, hanging politicians.

Those were the days.......I think.....I really don't remember them....being a child of the 60's and 70's.....

I'm pretty sure we protested....something or another....

new topics

join