It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Bolton Grilled On BBC.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
John Bolton gets his A$$ handed to him on the BBC. What a tool!

www.truveo.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
What? No replies? No Flags? This is the stuff ! ! !

Thanks for that link and for reassuring us that there are folks in other countries who don't take the double talk. Did you notice how John Bolton's stupid programmed resorting to "Defending our interests" fell on deaf ears? Why? Because "His" interests were not only not theirs, but mean't bombing the heck out of them! Just like "His" interests aren't yours, but those of the ruling Elite in Washington D.C. and in the basements of International bankers who do weird stuff at night... you don't want to know.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Yea Bolton's a tool. That video is from 3/07; here's a YouTube version:

Here's another Bolton video. He starts to look gulpy and sweaty...

Anyone remember when Bolton was on The Daily Show? In my recollection, that was the only time Jon Stewart actually had to remind his audience that his guest was, in fact, a human being. No joke.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Good job spotlighting the Washington trash!
This guy is Suuuuuch a bad actor. Bringing that canned argument to that crowed was about as powerless as trying to anchor a ship with dental floss.

How the hell did he come to represent the US?
Everything about this makes me sick as usual, but don’t worry I have my handy political vomit catcher.

It is pretty sad when the rest of the world wakes up before your own country but I suppose that’s how it always is.
Someone is going to catch hell for it sooner or later.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I don't understand who can Stewart have all those scumbags on his show...

Come on.

Oreilly? Kristol? Musharraf? Bolton?

How can he only endure them? They are the scumiest people in the US..... What next? He'll have Cheney and Bush on his show? Or we torture children Gonzalez?

[edit on 23-11-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
For the love of GOD. After examining that last video I realized he isn’t just a bad actor he is “SPECIAL”.
I think someone should purchase him a helmet so he doesn’t injure himself when getting dressed or eating toast.
Poor him..
This dim wit probably has a pet name for his mustache.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I figured you knew.
It is common knowledge that all those creatures you mentioned by name secrete a trail of goo as they travel.
John Stewart and others lure these creatures to their stage and collect the resource.

The goo is then sold in India as a treatment for balding women and tire sealant.
Really the uses are endless.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I love seeing these idiots get 'pwned' at the hands of the media.

img88.imageshack.us...

LMAO!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Sure, here it is:

John Bolton v Jon Stewart

My favorite is when Jon Stewart went on Crossfire:

He destroys Tucker Carlson

[edit on 23-11-2008 by Irish M1ck]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I think John stewart really wanted to choke out Tucker in that 15:00 minutes of hell.
To bad they dont listen, for all his humor and misdirection Stewart seems like a pretty intelligent and sincere guy.

top topics

join