It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lam, Aleister Crowley and aliens.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Odd rash of synchronicity that I have been experiencing this past few weeks.
I am a big fan of Walter Bosley and the connections he has drawn between many of these things.
The last few weeks I began to have HP Lovecraft interests popping up as I had purchased a new Lovecraft inspired card game. I went back and re-read several of his stories, and that was when it really started.

Crowley
Lovecraft
The Breakaway civilization
Secret Space program (Parsons plays a part in that)
Alien: Covenant and Prometheus (fiction as a way of transmitting a version of fact)
The Old Ones being the gods of Sumer
Atlantis
the electric nature of the universe

All this connects. It keeps bringing me back to an idea for a sci-fi story that was inspired by all of this.
A story set in the near future where the governments of the world disclose a hostile Alien threat that is coming toward the Earth.
They also reveal that we have allies in the coming fight that have been helping us all along. These are the grey aliens, the Watchers that are the slave clone race of the hostile aliens. They have assisted us for our entire history to groom us as a war like race to free them from the hostile aliens. In addition they have built a secret fleet of warships hidden inside the moon and it is now the time for us to man this massive fleet of ships and carry the fight to the hostile aliens far out in space.
One day I will get around to writing that book.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join