It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking and Chemtrails?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Is there a connection between smoking and chemtrails? I would have thought not, but I saw recently on a friends packet that they have changed the picture to show the sky with of all things "chemtrails". Is this a subtle way of saying that smoking is bad for you....like chemtrails?
It may be nothing but it does seem a little bit of a coincidence that 2 controversial and harmful things would be put together....

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
HaHa, you funny guy!!

My friend and i just noticed that yesterday, he smokes the 4mg (pictured).

I smoke the 12mg which are the darker blue packet that appear to have an eyelash on the front aswell as the 'chemtrails'. Maybe if we get all the packs together, they'll tell a story.

There must be a huge drop in sales for them to change the design on the packets, there been the same for years. What i question is, what is with the word 'Summer' in the bottom right hand corner? both the blue packets have them, so i guess the others do too.Why Summer? Is it a sign?? haha

Coincidence you found this, id like to see other Aussies replies to this....Onya mate!!

[edit on 17/11/2008 by scubagravy]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'm glad you liked it.
I am curious about the eyelash. WHat the heck could that be about. Can you get a pic of that?

Maybe there is a message somewhere? Makes you wonder...Or maybe it just points out that conspiracy can be found anywhere if you have an imagination.
I have no idea about the summer thing. I know we are coming into summer now, but will it change again when we head into winter?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Well those are definately what we here on ATS would call chemtrails. I remember a couple years ago hearing on coasttocoastAM that chemtrails were now appearing on video games. If you grow up seeing some thing all the time, it seems the human mind just kind of makes you think its supposed to be there. Also a recent ATS thread about the Ctrails being on new American money. Makes me think that what ever chemtrails are, they will be here for a long long time.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
i would get a picture for you, but with my knowledge with these pc things it may be alil quicker next time your shopping , just ask to look at Winfield Blue 12mg's, check it out and then hand them back to the checkout chick and say ' no thanks, I QUIT'!!
Im goin shopping soon, im goin to ask my tobacconist to see all the winfield packs, put them in a line on the counter and see if theres a story involved
, and i'll get back to you.

top topics

join