It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton to be Secertery of State (Official)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

Regardless of where he was born, this 'Obama' character went by Barry Soetoro when he was an Indonesian citizen.

Looks like the Clintons will get 4 more years after all.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Okay now...

We Got the Multiracial President

The Black Attorney General Holder

Rahm The Jewish Chief of Staff

Hillary The Woman Secretary of State

soooo I have to ask who will be the Gay Position?

You know, Obamas an alright guy and McCain was... whatever lol, OLD

But

Vote on Race as a major issue, get The United Colors of Benetton running the country...

You know, America won't be right until all these 1960's hung up freaks are out we have another decade or more of this ahead of us frat boy Bush, Hippie Clinton< Black Activist Obama

Sad thing is...

These things give my generation Very Little Pause

and there are real and serious situations to attend to.

G-d Damn it, it's going to be a long time before we get any politicians that aren't in some "camp" or another making statements and running the world based on... nonsense and agendas

surely we are screwed

How about... pick the best People???? OMG what an idea...

I am going to Costa Rica

Late

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Bill Clinton Said to Be in Talks to Ease Wife’s Nomination.

WASHINGTON — Former president Bill Clinton has offered several concessions to help pave the way for his wife to be nominated as secretary of state, Democrats close to the negotiations with the Obama transition team confirmed Wednesday.

Read more here: Source

It seems to be moving along nicely for Hillary.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irish M1ck
Just want to say:

Awesome.

Whew. No more Condoleezza Rice.

Although I have come to truly dislike the lying Rice, what do you believe will make Hilary any different? Because she doesn't lie? Hmmmm, wait, wasn't there an incident where she landed somewhere under duress and fire and was....oh wait, that didn't happen. It was a NICE story to try and make herself look tougher.

I fear that we will get the same BS with a different angle. That's all.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I guess you pretty much said it in a much more vocal way than I did. It's going to be the same crap, different flavor. They are all spin doctors and we will never get a straight answer from them.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Haha. You forgot the Hispanic pick! Oh wait -he did have the mayor of Los Angeles in his transition team, right? So yeah, he's covering all the bases.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It would be a smart move by Obama. It is nice to see that now Obama has won, he is getting closer to the Clintions. He will need their experience, and the experience of the people in the Clinton admin to deal with the mess that GW and his idiots will leave behind. I am starting to think that Obama might turn out to be a good president.

Clinton is the only decent president we have had since Ike. JFK might have done great things, but he didn't have time. IMO, the Clinton haters are all sheoples, herded by the media dogs.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join