It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of experiencing?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

i completly understand how you feel and i think the only way to explain this feeling is that this is the outcome of living the lives everyone has been told to live. nothing is new nothing is old there is nothing to care for how can one be entertained on this planet with all these creatures when one does not like them, i cant stand being here or doing anything because what everyon else says and does really does not make sence to me why do people care about the things they do, how can someone work a job everyday and not feel like this? i would have to say i agree 100% on everything you said even the music part but for me the music part is there just because if i were to create a song its somthing that never existed before i aim to try to write somthing i have never heard and when it comes together im rather surprised myself

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
In my eyes, the best way to encourage positive change in our society is to relate to people on their level, regardless of how far from humanity you may feel. No one wants to hear that they've been brainwashed and subverted (this sums it up), but they can accept facts as truth as long as they're delivered in a way to which they can relate. i've felt the same way as the poster for a while now, but losing your sense of humanity and giving up on everyone around you is a massive waste of everything you've learned and lived. use your knowledge and vast life experience to relate to others and be a positive influence on them.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I went out to a Christmas work do this Friday and you know what the conversation was so dull I was sitting there thinking to myself these people haven't experienced life at all. All they could talk about was work, their kids, the food, Christmas and well that was it. I was sat next to the boyfriend of one of the people I work with who is a window cleaner, about which there is little to nothing to talk about.

My point is this, if people haven't lived life they basically run out of things to say within 2 hours max. These are people who have lived life for as much as 50 years and all they can talk about is drivel. Drivel which they quickly run out of. Why because to talk about the real things in life is still taboo here in England. This is why I hate life here on earth, because people talk #. To be honest I don't really have time for small talk anymore because I know what's going to be said before it's said. Iow I've been there done it.

For this reason I believe we are experiencing the running out of conversation, why because our lives are so sterile and orderly now that nothing much happens unless you make it happen. This is why it's time to move on and restructure the world and its governments, but no-one has the bottle to do it. So what we have is this sleepy sterility that is making people into drones!

[edit on 21-12-2008 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Stop trying to change the world ....the world has alwaus been the same since we started until now for example man has murdered....you can pass another 100000000000000000000 laws....and man would still murder....but you are human like any other human and cannot excape ...what you need to do is to stop thinking and to start living....once you do this your appetite for life will come back.....like i say in my signature...nature dosent care at alll about what you think or how you think about ....if no humans were around the earth /nature would take care of itself....so stop thinking and enjoy the ride........because really in the end if you hate humanity ....you hate yourself.....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join