It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of experiencing?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Honestly, with the utmost respect, you need to be thankful for what you do have. At least you are not having to worry everyday, where is my next meal coming from, is this water going to kill me because its from a river that I have had to walk 10 miles to get to. People in places like Africa die from malnutrition and lack of clean water everyday, while others take for granted the shower and hot meal they have everyday of the week.

I thank my lucky stars everyday I am alive on our beautiful planet. I thank my lucky stars everyday waking next to my wife, for the friends who keep me going at work and for the person who opens a door for me.

Don't let the system grind you down, you sound like a nice chap I would like to get to know, be strong.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Your name doesn't happen to be Daniel Jackson working out of Cheyenne Mountain?

I thought you had already ascended!?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harman
And last, always remember that any free person ( as in not behind physcal bars) is free to do their own thing about the life they ae living even if the road ahead is one not much traveled. I am in a situation where almost everyone still thinks i am a little freaky but i know i can pack up my stuff and go to some hippy-encampment where ever ( india, Australia, Europe etc) if it feels to restricitive. Even the knowledge of that posibility gives me some feeling of freedom.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by Harman]

Sorry but to think you are free is such a common delusion and is wrong. Perhaps you have been conditioned to think you are free but actually there are sooo many controling factors that govern your behavior, I can list some but in reality there are too many to mention. If you think you are free then I put it to you you don't know the definition of the word freedom, unless of course you've built this comfortable box around yourself and are one of the deluded or as I mentioned in my earlier post, one of those simply lying to yourself, or not of strong enough mind to actually know the difference.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan

Originally posted by Harman
And last, always remember that any free person ( as in not behind physcal bars) is free to do their own thing about the life they are living even if the road ahead is one not much traveled. I am in a situation where almost everyone still thinks i am a little freaky but i know i can pack up my stuff and go to some hippy-encampment where ever ( india, Australia, Europe etc) if it feels to restricitive. Even the knowledge of that posibility gives me some feeling of freedom.

Sorry but to think you are free is such a common delusion and is wrong. Perhaps you have been conditioned to think you are free but actually there are sooo many controling factors that govern your behavior, I can list some but in reality there are too many to mention. If you think you are free then I put it to you you don't know the definition of the word freedom, unless of course you've built this comfortable box around yourself and are one of the deluded or as I mentioned in my earlier post, one of those simply lying to yourself, or not of strong enough mind to actually know the difference.

I know i am not free, even in a eco-village in Europe there is taxes to be paid and you life under the rule of the country you reside in. I can be totally free of society but then it would mean renounsing the advantages of the same society. I can still disapear in some ancient forest, on a remote island somewhere or whatever. There are always possibilities. I cannot be totally free while residing under the rule of law. But even within the restrictions of this current world there are possibilities to widen your sense of freedom. Yes if the country in question some day decides to end the way of life in the forementioned hippy-village there is little to be done but most people in the western world are not imprisoned by some outside authority directly but restrict themselves because of their need to be in a 'civilized' world. With electricity, running water and internet. And real freedom is to be had inside of yourself, same with the restrictions.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Find you escape shuttle and get on it.......FAST.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
If there is one thing i would love to see in my live , that would be the fall of today´s society , total anarchy , seeing "normal" people in a apocaliptical scenario , equivalent to the ones that suffer from war, hunger and are despised by the rest of the world.
If that day comes i will contemplate it with a smile in my face , society is rotten and it stinkys so bad that it sickens me.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

It's pretty sad that you can't appreciate our life more than it's cuteness.
Take cellular biology, a single cell may be as complicate as an entire solar system. It's not cute, it passion, intelligence, and love.

STOP THE HATE

the media has trained you from birth to hate human life and that is what your conflicted on. We are unique and special, and a direct representation of what is possible, thanks the an Intelligent gift we have.

I am trying to convey that you need to awake forrm this self hating that is instilled in you.
Go feed some birds, connect with the ground, walk barefoot, challenge powers that be, be human.
Its all your born with, and the socitey distorted have made you this way.

I heard someone say Killing should be Illegal. It clearly is not, some belive that they have the power to kill without oppisite and equal reactions

I was sent to Iraq with a liscense to kill, and I did, and here I sit without recorse that I recognize.

What to do? Hate blindly, or love unconditionaly.

It's up to you

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

sounds like a tired soldier. I get frustrated as well when i see all the barriers that have been laid between us and the rejection of the acceptance of lies. If I knew you I'd offer advice but since I don't they would be based on pure assumption so all I can say is I sympathize.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Dunwitch cna i giv eyou a little advice can you look into the raw food diet and allow your experieces on this earth plain to come alive. I tell you, you wont regret it. Eat from nature and allow your senses to go on wild adventures and grow things from nature and interact with it and then you will realise what you had missed all along. Do it for atleast a couple of months and give yourself that time to adjust and open up a new world, a new dimension if you will.

alchemyden.webs.com...

www.naturaw.com...

[edit on 30-11-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

It took me a while to get back to this thread. I was sure people would get the wrong idea, but suprisingly people seemed to understand and respect it. That's why I like the metaphysics forum. Real honesty. I just wanted to clarify that I do not hate or wish death upon people... but I wanted to acknowledge that I could very well be that way. I am being honest here. I think the problems with corporal punishment (interesting term in itself) are that people have been conditioned to suppress their dark sides, and thus doing so makes them unable to understand a criminal mind... but look how we treat criminals. We're unconsciously projecting our dark sides onto criminals!!! By punishing them (in many cases, rather severely) instead of helping them! Imagine if we could connect with a violent criminal and see that actually they are very much the same as us. Imagine what we could do for that person. That's for another thread, though.

So just within the past two days, I had a really overwhelming experience. I went into maybe the deepest state of meditation I'd ever been in, and towards the end, the energy just started to SURGE through me and out of me in these giant light blue bursts of plasma-like appearance, and I started laughing uncontrollably for about a half hour, and each time I laughed was like an explosion of the most blissful energy I've ever felt (light blue plasma).... when it was over, I felt amazing. Actually that was just last night. I woke up this morning, and do you wanna know what I felt like?

Did any of you watch that movie "The Green Beautiful" about the humans who lived in harmony on another planet and then came to Earth and started "unplugging" people? I felt completely unplugged. It was cold and snowing outside, but I went outside anyway. I went outside and I danced and skipped around, was hugging trees and feeling their love.... and it was just amazing.

I used the wrong wording in my first post. No, I do not feel "above" anyone else. That WAS my ego talking. My ego wants to become a dictator and destroy humanity. I have a part of me that is 1000 times worse than Hitler or Mengele. We all do. The ego is dangerous, and should really only be used to communicate with others still stuck entirely in their ego. That way it stays small and doesn't hijack your true self.

Well anyway.... this morning I had 100 percent confirmation of something I've felt for a while now. I don't wanna crush humanity. I wanna abandon society and bring lots and lots and lots of people with me.... because it is not ours and it turns us into the monsters we are.

Society is not human. Therefore, if I judge humanity harshly, it is because I'm lying to myself, and my former "socially acceptible" ego has stepped in to make itself feel bigger.

More commentary shortly.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

I have a question for you. Do you think you would judge those who are not awakened so harshly if they were not being completely filtered through a socially installed ego? Wouldn't they be awake then?

I think my problem is that when my ego hijacks my path of enlightenment (which happens every now and then, as my OP clearly shows), it wants to use this as an excuse to persecute and feel apathy for certain others.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

Refer to my second and third post...

You can't deny the hate which lies within. You don't have to give into it, like the Sith would encourage you to do, but you can't ignore it. You have to acknowledge it, or else it will eat away your happy exterior from the inside out and all that will be left in the end is the hate, because suppressing a feeling such as the ones I was expressing in my first post can make those feelings grow into a highly explosive weapon.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

I've had the urge to do this exact thing you reccomend, but I don't have money, and everything around here costs money. Lots of money. My whole entire family eats crap. Any whollistic food stores around here are outrageously overpriced. I have been thinking about trying to grow my own food inside, but my mom smokes. I don't have the money to move out. I can't hold a job very well without having a mental breakdow and quitting, and the problem is that everyone around here is like "get a job or get out.". Nobody around here is connected at all. Everyone fends for themselves and their families, and beyond that there is NO sense of charity whatsoever.

I don't even have a car. You need a car around here because they purposely make all the shopping centers and workplaces at least ten miles away so you absolutely must drive, especially in the winter in Illinois. You'd die of hypothermia walkingeven five miles.

I'm most likely making excuses because what I'm up against seems so huge.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
reply to post by meadowfairy

I've had the urge to do this exact thing you reccomend, but I don't have money, and everything around here costs money. Lots of money. My whole entire family eats crap. Any whollistic food stores around here are outrageously overpriced. I have been thinking about trying to grow my own food inside, but my mom smokes. I don't have the money to move out. I can't hold a job very well without having a mental breakdow and quitting, and the problem is that everyone around here is like "get a job or get out.". Nobody around here is connected at all. Everyone fends for themselves and their families, and beyond that there is NO sense of charity whatsoever.

I don't even have a car. You need a car around here because they purposely make all the shopping centers and workplaces at least ten miles away so you absolutely must drive, especially in the winter in Illinois. You'd die of hypothermia walkingeven five miles.

I'm most likely making excuses because what I'm up against seems so huge.

Im asking for healing love and light to go your way and for your family. You sound like how i used to be or somettimes am. I somettimes say when life beats you with a stick you need to fight back. Im sure you have heard many times to work your way around it with positive thoughts and somettimes that feels like not enough. I say go to a quiet place or even under a tree and just let it all out, cry, scream whatever let out all these emotions holding you back. Do not be afraid to replace that energy with love and light, even just putting your hand on the tree to exchange energies so the tree can send it out to the universe or you can do this with intent of it going out into the universe.
We are all here to fulfill a purpose in life and even the most trivial things has a purpose. Just know that you are with a purpose and the reason people cannot see or hear you in a your truth sense is because they are not you.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
i am in awe about the time in which we are living.

never before in all of known history has such a large population been given the opportunity for such deep introspection.

thousands of years it took to develop modern society through the toil and struggle of generations. and in a reletively short period of time, the past 100 or so years, WE are the benefactors of thee amazing new gift of free time.

some might say that the greeks, romans, and others have had this privilege. but no, we are many many revolutions beyond them. truly, we are at the precipice.

over the past 10 years, i have chased myself round and round inside my head and have only recently plopped into the middle, exhausted. quite literally: i have quit working. i, too, have no car and live with my folks 10 miles away from civilisation.

i have seen what i have needed to see....done what i have needed to do. i feel neither particularly good nor bad. it all just seems to come and go.

i stick around merely out of curiosity to see how this all turns out: i have hope that the conclusion will be satisfactory.

i have only one remaining question: "WHY?"

the only reasonable answer i have ever found is: "BECAUSE."

lame.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Wow, good post. I can completely relate to the entire thing.

It's important to remember that now more than ever we can communicate with each other, change of some type is coming but what type is up to us. It's due to the communication that things are gonna change, we are no longer just growing up in small towns with a box of ideas. We can now explore all kinds of ideas on the internet. Love it.

Only time will tell.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
If people do not wake up soon, it is quite simple. The sons and daughters born within the relatively recent past and future will not see their own children grow up.

Everyone is making excuses and hiding behind banners and labels, and I'm just not amused with it anymore.

I think Memory Shock wrote a great thread about people using comedy as a way of minimalizing problems... llemme see if I can find it, but it perf3ectly illustrates my point. The only criticism that seems to be happening in public is mostly comedic in value, and shows like Colbert Report and The Daily Sow, while seeming to be using comedy as a tool of informing the people, are actually just making crimes against humanity into a big joke.

Bill Hicks was the only comedian that did justice to using comedy as a tool of awakening people. He was funny as heck with his delivery, but the way he did it, you FELT his sincerity and later on when you play back what he was saying in your mind, you'd go "Oh my God, he's RIGHT!!!" With The Daily Show, it's just like "Oh let's laugh at these bozos in the White House. Hahaha..." but do you ever see them attacking the roots of any problems? Such as Corporations or God Forbid you mention Secret Societies/Organisations. Distraction! Laugh at this while not paying attention to all of this over here that we're sweeping under the rug while you're over there laughing like a goon. I often wonder if almost all of the entertainment industry today is not under the same hidden hand as the governments and the corporations... because you don't see any celebrities pissing on about change and "green this and that" and "criminal whos or whats" giving up their lavish homes or their massively over-inflated paychecks up to people in real need, do you?

But ya see.... it is not anyone's fault but the individual who buys into all of this crap... and I just sometimes lose hope and I isolate myself because everywhere I look, it reminds me of the ignorant prison we've built.

I'm a young guy. 23 years old now... and I've known about a lot of this since I was 19 or so. I was punching myself when I first "awakened" because I was wondering how I could've not seen it earlier because I always KNEW something was very wrong. I've always thought of myself as a kind and gentle person, and I saw no reason why I was always being punished for having free will in a supposedly free society. It never made any sense to me, and for the longest time, I superficially convinced myself that I was the insane weird and pure evil one.

Well I don't regret not knowing sooner anymore, because I believe if I had known any sooner, I would've gotten myself into more trouble than I could handle... because I have come to the realization that, despite the progress I and a few people I know and many people across the country have made in waking up.... there's still the vast VAST majority of people who are plugged in, and they are so plugged in that they will without question sacrifice their sons and daughters to the system convinced that they are crazy or a threat and that sacrificing them to the system is what is best. So realizing that, what do you think the vast majority would do against a minority no matter how large the minority would be if the system they were plugged into was decently threatened by the influence of that minority. They would fight and kill us. Simple.

Right now, they may ridicule and brush us off, but just you wait until the enlightenment spreads... this is the Gnosis which Jesus, Buddha, Ghandi, Zoroaster, Pythagoras, MLK, Lennon, EVEN Kurt Cobain and quite a few other artists throughout history have spoken about in their own ways.
Too bad almost al of the above paid for it with their lives. When will we stop killing off our true prophets? Well, that depends on how fast the Gnosis spreads, and it cannot be any other way than by free will and free will alone.

I just don't know if we will survive long enough to see the seeds take firm root. I just don't know. Maybe I sound like a whiner to most people. Maybe someone should suicide me and make money off my death, feed the corrupt system until it explodes and takes us all with it. At least then something else will spring forth to take its place...

Although even then there would remain the problem of these hidden forces which have been spoken about throughout history... WHEN will we as a whole be given the ability to see? Hopefully we won't even have to. Hopefully we can learn our true nature and therefore stop being manipulated by these things which cause us to build our prisons around ourselves.

We may never see the day of true liberation... but if we've got nothing left to lose, what's to stop us from continuing to speak the truth?

I know I don't have anything left to lose in this existence. What about you?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
We are all trying hard with the '100 monkeys approach' to awaken as many people as we can. The light at the end of the tunnel springs forth light and illuminates a dark room. That tunnel represents the circle of life. When you take this approach into our life you realise that the tunnel never ends and it has a vibratory spin. The spiral keeps moving. You have to move away from the circle(dead end) to the spiral. That is your growth. You know it you feel it. Never give up what you have set yourself to do. For inbetween the spiral you have added your character, your achievements, your faults, your lifes purpose and you keep going till you reach that new paradigm. That light at the end of the tunnel.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I'm 28 and if I have made it this far I'm sure you can. I whine all the time, what else can I do, I'm alone. All I really want is for people to wake up so I can live my life. My real life. A life more content. A life of meeting someone and enjoying them. A life packed with way more positive and way less negative. A life packed with way less fake, and more honesty.

I feel even if I find this person, I won't be able to truly enjoy it with things the way they are. I could go hide, find her, and take her away so we can at least enjoy each other and life. But... if something bad happens I'll feel like I didn't do anything.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Good to see you back on your feet dunywitch
Sounds like a groundbreaking epiphany you had there. And now that you pretty much know that this life we have here is only a fraction of the total package i should say it is a reason to relax about the state of this planet and it's people on it. Even if EVERYTHING goed horribly and disgustingly wrong on this level it's still alright on some other level. Yeah we could be pretty much screwed here but still, that's 'only' collectively.

On a personal level many people have had the same realizations as you because they life in this crazy messed up world. And even the really screwed ones are not screwed in the big picture. Love it for what it is, that's my way to deal with it in any case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join