It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampires, Shapeshifters, Werewolves..What would you want to be?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Why would you ever want to be a vampire? Do they even have souls? If you are a vampire you're going to have to die eventually whether it be the sun burning up or another natural or unnatural phenomena. Would you really want to risk giving your chance at an after life up if the legends of the vampire are actually true? Also you'd have to live at night. That gets old fast. Would you kill people and drink their blood? Are you capable of taking a life?

What about werewolves. You'd basically be forced to become violent and attack creatures if not humans. You'd turn into something you'd have no control over.

Just some things to think about.

For me, I would have to choose shapeshifter.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by armageddonbride

No i haven't. I sent her a comment on her profile. But she hasn't responded to anything. So I don't know what's going on! Hope she's not in trouble!

I'm sure she'll get on when she gets a chance. I'll let you know if she responds. (if it s a girl, im not sure)

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bellexista
reply to post by armageddonbride

No i haven't. I sent her a comment on her profile. But she hasn't responded to anything. So I don't know what's going on! Hope she's not in trouble!

I'm sure she'll get on when she gets a chance. I'll let you know if she responds. (if it s a girl, im not sure)

I also tried to message her but she has not responded too... I do hope she really is not in trouble (now that you mentioned it, I don't even know if Raina's a he or she) but anyway, you take care and I do hope we hear from Raina. Can't seem to catch you online, coz we seem to be on different side of the planet.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by armageddonbride]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This website has become a epic fail. Im noticing more and more wise ass comments by people who don't seem to believe in anything. I am not saying I think werewolves and vampires exist, but it was an imaginative question and should not have some yenta posting cute answers in response.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
wudup, new to all dis ATS stuff, looks like its cool, i love having heated debates on the unknown, its kinda my specialty, i've been into this kind of stuff since i was 3 years old, currently am 19.

any folklore on werewolves already heard it, so anything posted isn't going to be a shock to me, but if anyone has any questions they have on werewolves i am definitely one of the go to guys.

so hit me up, my email is [email protected]

an just remember, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The man I am destined to marry could be showing signs of becoming a shifter. How do I tell? What are the signs?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
All you would have to be is a morphing shapeshifter, because they can take on the surrounding elements and be what ever they choose.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Vampire, as long as I still had my personality..

It's already dark and twisted, but I wouldnt want to be one of those vampires people fear, just one who gets by.

I mean, the power, the speed, the agility. Not to mention living forever's always a good thing.

Honestly, where I live, being freezing would make me warm, seeing as it's practically 0 degrees out here constantly.

So many advantages, so many wishes

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Ive always wanted to be a Vampire. Its just something about the immortality and the... For lack of a better word; Sexiness of a Vampire that keeps me hooked.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mosberg2007

If anything is possible, then I'd love to see you write something that I could actually read.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join