It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreign Accent Syndrome-Proof of Ba'bel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Good Morning America

Foreign accent syndrome is a rare medical condition that usually occurs as a rare side effect of severe brain injury, such as a stroke or a head injury . Between 1941 and 2006, there have been fifty recorded cases.
Wiki Entry

The first thing I thought of was the tower of ba'bel, from the 11 chapter of Genesis. It would make sence that when God confused the people he just fliped a switch in the human brain. And that switch can still be flipped.

These people are completely different than those claiming to have holy spirit, and go on crazy rants in different tongues.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by lucidclouds]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
actually, there is a theory that before the whole tower of ba'bel incident, the 1 language of all the humans on earth was telepathy using images and understanding.

Sort of like the "Perspective Gun" in Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

Even the aboriginese of Australia talk about a common worldwide language using "thought" which allowed people to even communicate with animals.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Does this mean that everyone with an accent has or has had brain damage?

If you hear this woman speaking in toungues, she changes her accent once again.

Of course, this also sounds like Chiropractic Malpractice, for it was after a bone cracking session that she lost her voice and then ended up with the brain damage sounds...Or should I say foreign accent?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
actually, there is a theory that before the whole tower of ba'bel incident, the 1 language of all the humans on earth was telepathy using images and understanding.

Sort of like the "Perspective Gun" in Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

Even the aboriginese of Australia talk about a common worldwide language using "thought" which allowed people to even communicate with animals.

Wow. That would make sence. I will have to look into it.

I believe noah must have had this at his point, in order to have the animals in control.

new topics

top topics

join