It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Chemical Testing Centre

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
near liverpool a place called gallon camps is believed to have been a second world war chemical testing site has anybody heard anythin about this

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I live not to far from Liverpool..an i think if there was such a place if it was still running i'd know about it. Also i doubt its still running thats if it ever existed.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The only two NBC testing bases i've heard of are Porton Down and the Anthrax Island

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I don't recall a base there, but the MoD does have many base so i wouldn't surprised

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'm not far from Liverpool. Never heard of a secret chemical test site. Mind, you could probably hide one in Runcorn with all the other chemical facilities. There is the a chance that Burtonwood has something underground. Many miles of underground tunnels around the old RAF base.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I'm a bit of a Porton Watcher and the only chemical experimental area run by the MOD is the Porton Range (7,000 acres of SSSI and buried animals that died of anthrax, various chemical munitions etc).

Mind you, if the MOD feel the need they let Porton Down off the leash and let them use the whole of the UK as a laboratory/test area.

Porton have admitted that from 1953-1964 they sprayed vast quantities of Zinc Cdamium sulphide which was inhaled and digested by up to 38,000,000 people during any one experiment. Those figures are Portons own estimates.
Over 110 ZnCds trials took place.

From 1963-1975 they have admitted to carrying out Biological Warfare experiments in public areas of the UK, using live bacteria.
In 1971 and 1975 Porton invited the US Navy and US Army to take part in joint BW detection experiments which involved the general public being exposed to massive (Portons words not mine) quantities of live and "inactivated" bacteria.
Just in the Dorset area of the UK they conducted over 80 experiments with live bacteria.

What they have been doing recently is open to speculation, but their past record shows they can have a total disregard to public health.

zero lift

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Are you still active?a reply to: Britman

top topics

join