It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO captured on live STS-126 camera?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Whilst watching the Nasa live stream from STS-126, ( www.nasa.gov... ) I saw a white light which appeared to be slowly getting larger/moving closer. Thinking back I'm not 100% certain I saw the light appear, I think I did but I wasn't paying a great deal of attention at first.

Hopefully I've managed to post an image correctly:

Anyway, what are your thoughts? It must be said that the main reason I was looking at this was indeed to try and spot anything suspect

The Nasa Tv stream is highly recommended.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Forgot...

The light seemed to be getting bigger/closer but moments after I pressed the 'print screen' key the image switched to a shot from inside mission control back on Earth so the light was on screen for around 6 seconds.

Edit: Could have editted this on to the bottom of the OP rather than posting a reply couldn't I? Schoolboy error.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by and14263]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Interesting! It's hard to make out much details from NASA video streams (If i could get them) It's almost as if they smear a healthy layer of Vaseline on the cameras or something, or they point it at the most asinine locations.

They probably even hate it when these things pop up.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Here is a video of STS 126 I found. Multiple objects going in different directions. Very interesting video. Sure don't seem to be ice particles.

www.youtube.com...://www.nowpublic.com/strange/nov-16-2008-shuttle-endeavour-sts-126-ufos

Guz

[edit on 17-11-2008 by Guzzeppi]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Guzzeppi

Excellent video Guz.

Part of me thinks it's teeming with UFOs up there, every mission seems to bring new footage, some of the best footage in my opinion.

Let's keep our eyes peeled on the camera over the next few days.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Thanks, I agree with you. There seems to be some ufo event on almost all missions. There has been alot of talk of full disclosure coming. I for one don't need any government to confirm to me what I already know. I sure hope they do disclose the truth soon though.

Guz

new topics

top topics

join