It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Neo-Nazis!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This sounds pretty outrageous. i caught a glimpse of a story about it on foreign correspondent, which is a show on ABC in Australia. All I could find on it was a synopsis of the story:

Broadcast: 18/11/2008

Reporter: Matt Brown

FINAL STORY

SERIES 18

EPISODE 21

Synopsis

For almost four years the ABC’s Jerusalem based correspondent Matt Brown has been reporting on the Israeli/Palestinian divide, but for this Foreign Correspondent story he focuses on violence by Jewish immigrants from the former Soviet Union.
He finds ultra-orthodox Jews, Asians and migrant workers being attacked on Israeli streets by a gang of young neo-Nazis. The police, initially at least were seemingly unwilling or unable to take action.
Brown sets out to find out what motivates Ivan Kuzmin, a young Ukrainian Jew, charged with assault and incitement to racism.
Kuzmin’s family migrated to Israel 10 years ago hoping for a better life free of discrimination. But Ivan still didn’t fit in. “There they called me things like dirty Jew... And here they called me stinky Russian.”
Despite having a grandmother who survived the Jewish Holocaust in Europe, Kuzmin joined other young immigrants in a neo-Nazi gang called Patrol 36, which regularly bashed people senseless. They were so proud of their actions they videotaped their attacks.

Does anyone know more about this story?
I mean how can you attack Jewish people for being Jews and calling yourself a Nazi whilst being related to someone who survived the holocaust.

This kid is screwed up!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'm suprised no one s really interested in this...

Anywho, there is a news article I've found to further the story

Link

[B] An Israeli court has jailed eight Jewish teenagers for carrying out neo-Nazi attacks in a case that sparked revulsion in a state that was a haven for Jews after the Holocaust. [/B]

I still think somethings fishy about all this.

Opinions???

join