It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question For Those Who Supported Obama...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
heres a question, where is it that mccain supporters get this notion of accusing every Obama supporter of playing the race card, even though it is yet to show up on this forum. Why is it that when ever a smear from a mccain supporter is exposed, we always hear this excuse of being wrongly accused of being a racist, even when it does not have anything to do with the original thread itself.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Apparently this thread has turned into nothing more than a bunch of people crying "prove it" instead of discussing the topic at hand.

In any case, if you really can't use search effectively, here is a couple of the "other" threads I'm referring to.

A Message For ATS (Guess who?)

President Obama: Listen to us!

Obama Election Results (This is full of comments on both sides of the issue I raised)

Congratulations to President Elect Obama (Several McCain supporters chimed in wishing him well)

Hope that helps.

Anything else anyone wants me to find for them while I'm at it?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Well, your initial post was about Obama supporters on ATS supposedly crying racism continually regarding those who did not support Obama, correct?

From everything I've seen, you have yet to use the search function effectively and bring some quotes that actually show examples of what you're talking about.

I asked you about this yesterday, and you still haven't addressed it.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

IMO Obama will look to paint the Republicans as the bad guys and which will allow his admin to resume normal partisan bricking . Obama will look to portray himself as being above the usual partisan bricking while Biden gets his hands dirty in the mud pit . After what I experienced particularly when I first joined ATS I don't condone such actions . At the same time I am not going to fell sorry for those who labelled me anti American for pointing out Rumsfeld failings.

I suppose that I should mention that I have en counted independent minded Bush supporters and that McCain was my preference.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by xpert11]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I'm going try something new here and assume you did find articles on here supporting your question and in that case I'll say this. You act as if because he was elected that racism would poof and disappear. The fact that the Secret Service and FBI are tracking more threats against his life since he won the election is proof enough that racism is STILL alive and kicking in the USA.
HATE

top topics

<< 1   >>

join