It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Templar castle for sale

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
www.castlesinitaly.com...

I wonder if anything of intrest is still hanging about.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Nice Castle, I'd totally buy it if I ever had the chance and funds.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
i bet there are some secret passages or something. I would love to buy it.Start my own secret society, only for ats'ers!!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
yuck. I'm sorry, but I have seen catholic churches which are more attractive than this. and no, this isn't slander towards such churches. im just making comparisons to their gothic overtones.

the real estate agent selling that property has a lot of renovation work to do. the entire castle reeks of occult rituals and sacrifices. if you believe in this sort of thing, it's probably festeringly haunted.

[Edited on 4/1/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
secret passages bad, you never know if its a scam for some thief to break in an steal # after you move.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Its for real all right, before the euro, in the dot com days, I was looking at castles in Italy and France. Before the Euro you could buy a french castle and estate for like 700K US. The Templar one is alot smaller than it looks, but it is definitly a real deal. In france I saw one that was for sale for about 500K US that Joan of Arc lived in for 2 months. I thought that was pretty cool too

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Huh...

The number and situation of the rooms has occult significance.

Fascinating.

Os

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
i think it would be pretty cool to buy. I just think.. you could tell your friends that you are going to stay at your castle in italy for month.... Bet you would have many friends want to go.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   

the layout may, but the numbers i don't believe do. notice the first floor has 13 rooms, i doubt a templer would purposely put that many rooms on a floor for occult reasons, the superstition of number 13 came from the templers.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strigoi

the layout may, but the numbers i don't believe do. notice the first floor has 13 rooms, i doubt a templer would purposely put that many rooms on a floor for occult reasons, the superstition of number 13 came from the templers.

ACK!! Which Templar ever said thirteen was an unlucky number?

Quite the OPPOSITE.

We even use it.

The Great Seal of the United States:

The Great Seal of the United States contains ten features of thirteen. The first appearance of the number thirteen, on the Great Seal, is in the constellation of stars depicted above the head of the eagle on the obverse side. Officially, the number thirteen represents the thirteen colonies. Our forefathers were very conscious of the number thirteen. It was no coincidence that our nation was formed with the origination of thirteen states. The number thirteen is the number of transformation and rebirth. The number thirteen has hidden or occult meanings. On Friday, October 13, 1307, all the Templars in France, including their Grand Master Jacques de Molay, were arrested and interrogated by order of Philip IV. From this time onward Friday the 13th was considered an unlucky day. In 1314 de Molay was burned at the stake. When exiled from France, the Templars moved to England, under King Stephen, and established the York Rite of Freemasonry, with thirteen degrees. The number thirteen is also representative of the members of the Order of the Garter founded by Edward III in 1349. Edward was the head of this coven of witches.

One of the places the number thirteen is encountered is in the Witches coven. A coven is a organized group of Witches and/or Wiccans led by a Priestess, Priest or both, and joined through initiation. The word ìcovenî originated from the Latin words VENIRE & COM = together & to come or move. In Middle English: COVIN = a group of confederates, while the Old French: COVINE = group with a single purpose. The grouping of thirteen colonies formed a new nation, or Covendom, as they declared independence from European States. This is the same theme we get from the Latin motto on the seal, ìE PLURIBUS UNUMî (One out of Many). The Coven of states is represented by the constellation of thirteen stars above the eagles head.

A cloud, indicating the breaking up of the storm of ignorance, injustice and oppression surrounds the stars. The stars break through at the dawning of a new day. The constellation consists of thirteen stars. Originally, the stars in the Constellation were six-pointed stars, as can be seen in the first die cast in 1782. The second die, cast in 1825, was only used for treaties but it also bore six-pointed stars. The symbolism of this constellation becomes known as one looks at the nature of the stars.

www.lewisdt.com...

The finding that 13 is a very powerful number for those who know how to use it.

Love,

Os

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Os Wilkes

The Templars are the origin of why Friday the 13th is unlucky to this day. They were betrayed and nearly wiped out on Friday the 13th. On Friday the 13th in the year 1307, the month of October, the Templars were rounded up and emprisoned - "Friday the 13th" has been an unlucky day since that event. Following charges of Satanism and torture-encouraged confessions, the leaders of the Knights Templars were terminally punished

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Satanism! Its not like they were worshipping some dead person's skull and bones!

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Originally posted by Os Wilkes

The Templars are the origin of why Friday the 13th is unlucky to this day. They were betrayed and nearly wiped out on Friday the 13th. On Friday the 13th in the year 1307, the month of October, the Templars were rounded up and emprisoned - "Friday the 13th" has been an unlucky day since that event. Following charges of Satanism and torture-encouraged confessions, the leaders of the Knights Templars were terminally punished

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by japike
Satanism! Its not like they were worshipping some dead person's skull and bones!

There was a variety of charges leveled against the Templars one of which was idolatry; the veneration or worship of an idol called Baphomet Various translations have been offered for the name Baphomet. I personally doubt most of these claims and think it was mainly a money grab by the King a perhaps a little resenment on his part. King of France, was one monarch among many who was heavily in debt to the Order. He also had a further cause for resentment, for when a young man, his application to join it had been refused.

[edit on 20-11-2005 by ShadowXIX]

top topics

join