It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Christmas Tree represent Illuminati (Sun Pyramid) symbolism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Have you ever noticed that thee Christmas Tree looks as if it's similar to the Sun Pyramid? Honestly. This isn't some paranoid thought, I'm truly wondering if the the tradition of the Christmas tree was meant to symbolize something Pagan.

Think about it.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well the Christmas tree only started catching on in the 19th Century. Some people think the Christmas tree is an ancient pagan symbol derived from a Middle Eastern tradition condemned in the Book of Jeremiah. There's no evidence to back up it being an Illuminati symbol. You should be asking about the pagan roots of Christmas itself. Christmas is adapted from ancient pagan solstice celebrations.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
LOL

I have heard it to be related both to Saturnalia and the Mushroom.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It's not that far fetched at all when you start to learn a little bit about the history of Christianity. Many ancient traditions were adapted into the new Christian tradition to make it more appealing and less foreign to possible converts. I went to a Catholic high school and even those teachers were willing to discuss this truth. They just didn't want to talk about Jesus' similarities to so many other gods.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
the Christmas tree used to be a holly tree and was part of the winter solstice celebrations as it was evergreen while other trees had lost there leaves....

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Think pine cone. What does these trees represent. Why does the powers like that symbol. Strange that christmas was used to have these trees. What is the symbolism and meaning of why these are now still used?.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zman
Think pine cone. What does these trees represent. Why does the powers like that symbol. Strange that christmas was used to have these trees. What is the symbolism and meaning of why these are now still used?.

Do you have anymore information on the Pine Cone?

I saw this image...

Hmm? Why the Pine Cone?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Pineal Gland Illumination

Do you know there are pine cones which only flower after they are burnt up in fire?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways Do you know there are pine cones which only flower after they are burnt up in fire?

They are called Jack Pines, and are part of natures way of reforestration and renewal.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I just walked past my tree tonight and put 2 + 2 together myself. I then googled my assumption only to run right back to ATS and find this post. The elite love to hide symbols in plain sight and since christmas has been about greed since I can recall it would only make since that ol saint nick brings me gifts to honor the all seeing eye.

Pure speculation I know but it dosent mean I am wrong.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Not sure, but I did see Santa at Bilderberg.

top topics

join