It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

OIL

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
To be honest I am telling the truth (note no paranthethis). The United States of America acted to provide aid in relation to the events at Grozny. The inteligence provided resulted in a victory by the Russiam Republic (in relation to the battle fought for control of that city).


The Russian Republic which has joined NATO is suspicious (at present) of Chinas interests. This in relation to efforts by Chechen rebels to control territories Phiscally linked to Chinese land (no different than Canada and the US). They are uncertain (at present) of the Government of China's interests in relation to appeasing Moslem interest (within the region in question). The problem is Not with the Government of China, but rather with there lack of control over those who's interests (this includes there military) prefer good relations, with (presumably) Iraq. Rather than relations with the United States (again Moslem interest to return the world to a feudal system of government)


China is aware of the situation and as a result, ladies and gentlemen the game is afoot. Countries like North Korea have no idea what is happening and if they did they would keep their mouths shut


What can be called World War III has in fact been averted. But this does not mean that an Iraq, under the control of Saddam Hussein (or puppet government) cannot start the whole thing over again. Ladies and gentlemen this is not a joke; I will entertain any response in relation to these comments. Personally I swear in all I believe in, that what has been presented is the truth to the best of my knowledge.


What are your thoughts?????




posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MT69

You still haven't aswered my question: Who dropped those fire bombs over Tokyo which caused a higher death toll than Hiroshima and Nagasaki?


The US did in response to Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor, Japan's Bataan Death March, Japan's EVIL behavior towards its Asian neighbors....

You've got some major problems acting as if Japan was innocent and that they didn't bring their death/destruction upon themselves.


Did I say anything about Japan??? Where do you see me acting as if Japan was innocent???
I just asked you one question. Japan brought death and destruction on other countries and the U.S. did the same with Japan. Both killing hundreds of thousands. End of story.



posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
What was the point of the question?



posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I asked him who dropped those fire bombs on Tokyo that killed more people than Hiro and Naga combined during WWII. (semi-rethorical)

I only expected a short answer.

He answered me why it's justified that the U.S. did it.
But that's not the point. The point is that the U.S.A.F. killed more than 100000 people in that bombing. IMHO no one can ever justify one killing, let alone more than 100000 (and that does not include those A bombs). Likewise, the 6000000 jews killed bij the Germans can not be justified, those by the Japanese neither and those killed on 9/11 can not be justified either.
No murder, no killing can be justified. None is right.

This, although satirical, is an excellent article:
www.theonion.com...



posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
What were we supposed to do? Sit back and be killed?

War is War!

In this case we DID NOT START IT! Got that?
If someone comes to YOUR house and kills your family will you sit and watch chanting "I can't do anything because violence is bad"? I think not.
What I have trouble understanding is why everyone likes to bring up something that ended a war fifty years ago like it is common policy of the US. If that were the case Vietnam, Korea, Cuba, Iraq and Afghanistan would be simply black spots on the map.

One more time, repeat after me...The United States is NOT out to destroy the world.

Sure, we have our silly pres. running around with his chest out but we really are a good country and everyone here wants the best for everyone else as well.

If you don't like that then we'll come and kick your A$$ too
hehe, JK (sort of)

Scary thing is Rodney King had it right.......................
"Why can't we all just get along"



posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Try come and kick my a$$!! All 280 million of you!!!


War is was, I know that. You kill others in a war. I know that too, but the killing isn't justified, no matter who does it.

Also.... Violence perpetuates violence.

I have a totally different way of thinking about this. But most people won't see my point (although I explain bits of it on different topics). That I know through experience, here on ATS and on other forums...



posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
that the world were so simple.
No, not all 280 Million of us. I think it would take about 10K give or take
(That was a joke)

You, of all people, should understand what it means to have another country come in and take over (unless you are an immigrant to the islands recently). Would you want your land, security and economy threatened by, say, Cuba? (I know it's a long shot)
No, and what military in the world is going to protect you?
I don't even need to tell you the answer there.

Once again, yes, we ARE the police of the planet (for now) but what happens without the police? Anarchy!

People have natural instincts to take advantage of any situation for personal gain. It's the nature of our species. Until that changes little else will.



posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I know all of this is going to sound silly esp. since you all want me to back it up with proof and thats extremely difficult, but this is what I believe. All of these events including the close election, 9/11, the reports of priests' molestations, iraq, al qaeda and osama bin laden are a leading us into wwiii. I've read a little about this in some books on nostradamus by dolores canon. Yes it involves regressive hypnosis and yes the scientific community has little faith in its validity. But many of the events foretold have occurred and will continue to occur.

China will ally with the middle east and will stop at nothing to vanquish the west and once again most of the fighting will be in europe. Horrible weapons will be used that will cause devastating damage with great loss of life and catastrophic geological changes.

I wish I could stop all of this from happening. I'm hoping that by spreading the word and getting people informed of the possibilites that someone somewhere with the ability to make a difference will get some insight and help us avoid some of the worst that could happen.



posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
"You, of all people, should understand what it means to have another country come in and take over (unless you are an immigrant to the islands recently). Would you want your land, security and economy threatened by, say, Cuba? (I know it's a long shot)
No, and what military in the world is going to protect you?
I don't even need to tell you the answer there."

The Dutch military(marines), their based here because we are part of the Dutch kingdom.
The last time any country came and took over was England (1805-1815), and that was in agreement with the Dutch.
No country will ever try; Cuba, Venezuela, Colombia, none...
Even Germany tried to attack us in WWII. We were the first target in the American continent to be attacked by Germany. Kicked their butts, they fled....(The reason why they attacked is at the time we had the largest oil refrinery in the world (still there), which delivered 1 in every 17 gallons of fuel to the allies.(And they were occupying the Dutch at that time).

"People have natural instincts to take advantage of any situation for personal gain. It's the nature of our species. Until that changes little else will. "

It's not in our nature, it's in our society's nature. It's something that's learned.
It's because our undertanding of how reality works is outdated by hundreds of years.


B

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aministorial
I know all of this is going to sound silly esp. since you all want me to back it up with proof and thats extremely difficult, but this is what I believe. All of these events including the close election, 9/11, the reports of priests' molestations, iraq, al qaeda and osama bin laden are a leading us into wwiii. I've read a little about this in some books on nostradamus by dolores canon. Yes it involves regressive hypnosis and yes the scientific community has little faith in its validity. But many of the events foretold have occurred and will continue to occur.

China will ally with the middle east and will stop at nothing to vanquish the west and once again most of the fighting will be in europe. Horrible weapons will be used that will cause devastating damage with great loss of life and catastrophic geological changes.

I wish I could stop all of this from happening. I'm hoping that by spreading the word and getting people informed of the possibilites that someone somewhere with the ability to make a difference will get some insight and help us avoid some of the worst that could happen.


Exactly my toughts
I don't want no world war III



posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Fry2 - It's our fault that Japan attacked us and their neighbors in Asia. You see everything is the USA's fault.

We're to blame for the Nazis running amuck in Europe.

We're to blame for the French colony called Vietnam that turned into a war.

We're to blame for the Chinese/Russians stirring up trouble in Korea.

We're to blame for the Russians stirring up trouble in Cuba with IRBMs.

We're to blame for Saddam trying to take over the OIL of the Middle East.

We're to blame for religious factions breaking out in the former Yugoslavia.

We're to blame for the IRA rising to power in Ireland against the Brits....


B

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MT69
Fry2 - It's our fault that Japan attacked us and their neighbors in Asia. You see everything is the USA's fault.

We're to blame for the Nazis running amuck in Europe.

We're to blame for the French colony called Vietnam that turned into a war.

We're to blame for the Chinese/Russians stirring up trouble in Korea.

We're to blame for the Russians stirring up trouble in Cuba with IRBMs.

We're to blame for Saddam trying to take over the OIL of the Middle East.

We're to blame for religious factions breaking out in the former Yugoslavia.

We're to blame for the IRA rising to power in Ireland against the Brits....



That's the first time i can partly agree with you




posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
too put it bluntly.
yeah. Partially, you were.
no admit to being partially responsible for 11/09 and I think we can all put this thread to rest.

[Edited on 23-1-2003 by Lupe_101]



posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   

no admit to being partially responsible for 11/09 and I think we can all put this thread to rest.


We're to blame for November 9th??? What year???

....and you editted that post.



posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
er, yes I edited that post. What exactly is your point?
and by my reckoning 11/09 is the 11th of September.



posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   


Not all people write dates in the same order. I write it in a different order depening on what language I'm writing in...



posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It's called 9/11, not 11/9. If 9/11 took place in Europe...then you can call it whatever you like. Of course, this is just a minor detail after CRAZY Europeans say we actually did 9/11 to ourselves so that we could attack the world.

Oh, I'm aware of different ways to state a date. In the military we say today is 24 Jan 03.



posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
sorry but its 11 / 09
if your american its 9 / 11

~shrugs~

what exactly is your problem with that, are you seriously so petty as to reduce what happened to a discussion about the appropriate way one should note down the date?



posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
You're just lost.


B

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MT69
It's called 9/11, not 11/9. If 9/11 took place in Europe...then you can call it whatever you like. Of course, this is just a minor detail after CRAZY Europeans say we actually did 9/11 to ourselves so that we could attack the world.

Oh, I'm aware of different ways to state a date. In the military we say today is 24 Jan 03.


Jeeeeeeeezus why not copyright it and make a movie off it

THAT WOULD BE REALLY AMERICAN


Any adminz around??? plz ban this agressor thank u!!!

(If this post offended anyone except MT69 I'd like to offer you my apologies! But MT69's attitude sux imho)




top topics



 
0
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join