It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESP or 6 th sense - Is it real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
There is a lot of literature available on the interent about Extra Sensory perception. The US govt and CIA have also done lot of studies on ESP. Is this real? Can a person feel or sense the future before it happens. What is this sense and how can we measure or manage it?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I've got a hunch that it is
I never discount intuition... I've seen it be right way to many times.
I've also seen it be wrong on occasion.
That being said... A good craftsman never blames his tools... so if the intuition is wrong... I chalk it up to user error

Which may not exactly answer your OP question... but then again in a way it does. Cheers

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Holy double post Batman............

Sorry

[edit on 17-11-2008 by Resinveins]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
ESP is definitely real for me. I experienced it for the first time some time ago.
I can only describe it as random images popping into your head with a level of certainty.
Just today I walked inside a hall way and I saw my colleague walking towards me as a thought, moments later I encountered that colleague. Or sometimes when I am walking outside I can feel people around me and get flashes. I think that you have this open channel built in. Because when I first experienced this I was shocked and not knowing what it was. It was getting beyond the point of coincidence. After that I accepted it and moved forward. It doesn’t happen every time but so now and then. Ask questions if you like

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I would have to say that on some level everyone has had a ESP or 6th sense momment. I believe that is what of the real deja vu momments are where you see somewhere or meet someone you seen before it happens.

top topics

join