It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Reason for war with IRAQ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Beneath a patch of stony, desert ground on the River Euphrates, surrounded by date palms, many of the secrets of the cradle of civilisation are still waiting to be uncovered.

But the site of ancient Babylon in Iraq - with its legendary hanging gardens and the Tower of Babel reaching to the sky - has suffered under Saddam Hussein's rule and years of conflict.

We have many important historical sites here, but still only a quarter of the area has been excavated

Maythem Shahid

BBC News on Babylon

I think the Oil was just a sweetner. Ancient Babylon must hold some real significance to these elite.

Very interesting....and io wonder what they will find when excavating starts? Will we see this all in a Museum or not?

Peace.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
The second they find something significant, it will be immediately declared "classified" and we wont see or hear anything further from it.

Cheers!!!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
It is very intersting. Recently we have seen quite a few NEW WORLD ORDER stories in BBC news and now BABYLON hits the headlines. It seems its all being played out piece by piece.

Maybe they are trying to tell us something.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
and here I was thinking that it was Suddam started selling oil for Euros and not US dollars.
Just like Iran is doing now and I believe Venezuela is going down the same road.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
If you ever heard of any star gate stories, then you would think that Iraq would be a key place for the elite to take control over.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Oddly enough, I too had an alternate motive theory, just posted.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder if these have commonality?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
Oddly enough, I too had an alternate motive theory, just posted.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder if these have commonality?

I belive they do indeed Sir.

Nice work, i will pop over there and have a browse. I definately think there is always something else to what mainstream is saying, and to come out with Oil is just not IMO solid enough, so i think their is something hidden and far far from our reality.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

join