It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's/ALIEN's both Terrestrial and Dimensional

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

While reading, I had a sort of epiphany or an aneurysm (one of the two) and it occurred to me that there could be two seperate things happening here at the same time (relatively speaking), on our planet AND in our dimension, let me explain. This is all based on the "hypothetically reality" of "True Aliens" (extra-dimensional engineers of the greys) and of "Greys" (The bio-logical androids or constructs). Again I cannot stress this enough, I am not claiming this to be FACT merely a theory.

• Aliens or "greys" are actually a physical manifestation or physical beings in our dimension. They were created specifically to operate within our physical world and are basically biological androids made up of different species from our planet... manipulated or engineered puppets built to carry out very specific duties and functions.

These beings may occupy large underground or underwater bases and they themselves and their craft are very much physical. Thats why their ship reflect a radar signature and can be tracked. Being that they (these "greys") are manufactured they do NOT contain a soul and like other machines are fallible and make mistakes which could account for UFO crashes and mishaps, they are NOT flown by sentient beings, just constructs. Supposedly they are a cross between plant, (botanical) dolphin, (grey skinned) or sea turtle and possibly human DNA. All very terrain ingredients but constructed by beings NOT from this dimension whom can manipulate our physics as we know them and are in fact infinitely more technologically and spiritually advanced then we are.

• The beings that control these "greys" are extra-dimensional beings. They exist on or in another dimension and can manifest or briefly be physical here as can their craft or conveyances which also seem to be living machines themselves. But they can only remain here for a certain time period, they have their limitations, that is why they created these physical "greys" to do their work here for them. Their ships can "phase in and out of our reality.. thus the many reports of craft and OR beings just disappearing or winking out of existence.

Some people are under the belief that "greys" are sentient beings. That they themselves are the "puppet masters", and yet others report they they are merely pawns or slaves to different beings.

This is a recent theory and possibly a good reason that there will never be disclosure as we would like it. There are too many things happening on too many levels for some people to grasp. It would be very difficult to explain. I feel the UFO enigma is a multi-faceted phenomenon...it cannot be necessarily "labeled" or "put in a box" in terms we would all accept and understand.

I personally have never thought of the UFO / ALIEN enigma in this way. Although I have read reports that seem to back these theory's up, I haven't seen anyone write something simular to this. Does this sound plausible or am I thinking too far outside the box?

The purpose of this thread is to discuss actual working theories as to the origins of UFO's and or ALIENS. I know for a FACT that UFO's do exist, I just dont know WHAT they really ARE.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by Alter-Ego]

• posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:51 AM
    link   
    A claim without proof.. Wow I can do this to. Watch

OMG! I thought of a new way to explain gravity! there are really invisible ultra elastic chains attached to all of us, and we jump and they stretc pulling us back down, but when you reach escape velocity you can stretch it out for a huge amount of length! and all the planets siiliary have invisible chain networks attaching them to the sun which is spinning and thus swinging the planets around it! OMG!

See I can do that to. Doesnt make what I said valid as there is no proof.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:39 AM
    link   
    reply to post by NavalFC

WOW! An ignorant response from someone who does not read! NO WAY!!!

Again I cannot stress this enough, I am not claiming this to be FACT merely a theory.

Go figure! And I thought this was a place to intelligently discuss ideas and theories on such topics. Silly me! If you don't want to contribute, or if you lack the intellect, to discuss these issues don't bother replying.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:46 AM
    link   
    Where ever you are, and I'm sure, beyond our reality... you'll have idoits. Like NavalFC. NavalFC's eyes, and ears are closed, or blocked. They see, but do not "read" the information... and therefore, can easily be manipulated.

Well written Alter-Ego... whether it's good basic info or not, its very well written.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:49 AM
    link   
    I like it.

It makes sense.

Greys do seem like biological robots, clones if you will.

And they seem to be doing work for their Creator..

but only because their Creator cannot manifest into this dimension long enough to do the jobs needed due to being a higher dimensional entity.

It would be like one of us trying fit in with the 2d characters on a video game screen, to become 2 dimension, utterly flat if you will. That is currently impossible for us, and if it ever becomes possible i reckon it would be something someone could only do for a short period of time with limitation.

[edit on 11/17/2008 by runetang]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:15 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Starance

Thank you for your kind words. If people would just try to engage the topic with some fore-thought, instead of trying to derail discussions with "made up, nonsense" NOT based on one iota of fact, we might all actually get to an area
    of understanding the origins of this enigma. I think there is even something in the T&C about that...

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

People need to think before they flame.

reply to post by runetang

Hello runetang, I have read reports of how these "greys" seem to have no emotions or no empathy for pain of the "abductee". That the way they move seems impossible, even comical at times. I have read that when a captured "EBE" fell sick, they didnt call an emergency room doctor or a veterinarian... they called a leading botanist!

Several discs crashed, so a military force called blue force
    was formed, to remove all evidence of UFOs. A live alien was
    captured and he was called EBE, Extraterrestrial Biological Entity.
    It was found that he was not able to eliminate waste through the
    normal way, it was eliminate through the pores of his skin. He took
    sick, and a famous botanist Jaro Menoza was called in, but in 1952,
    EBE died...

There is information, when looked at as a whole that seems to lend credence to this theory... thank you for your intelligent input!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:19 AM
    link   
    I'd like to think of it as of virtual worlds, all those pixels & polygons
    anything you can imagine, you could create... or allow it to have a mind of its own and watch how your life forms in your virtual world carry out there own needs, as long as you programmed it in, so that your creatures could have access to all these things, and possibly the ability to create their own with the tools that you used to create the virtual world.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:36 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Starance

Interesting way of looking at it which reminds me of another theory that I have read...

It is important that when trying to discern the TRUTH, that you do not allow yourself to become "locked into" ONE theory... you need to be able to adapt to new data and be able to adopt new ways of thinking in order to remain objective.

So, keeping that in mind I submit a theory about the "greys" written by individuals that seem to think that WE (humans, or more specifically Atlantians) actually created the "greys" and their technology long ago. That they we created by us as servants or attendants, on very long term space flights... they these bio-logical robots tended to the human cryo-tubes and the ship as they traveled. According to this theory they had 400 year life spans and fed off the waste by-products or fluids of the humans as they slept or hibernated. I think this theory has some elements that seem very plausible too me, that is IF these beings actually exist. Its an interesting read:

The Terran or Ancient Human Theory:

..What I'm about to tell you is too possible to dismiss. What if we Humans had a technological era that was so long ago we have forgotten about it. There is a lot of archaeological evidence to support that these days. Although it is popularly believed that it was aliens that furnished us with the Pyramids and such. I simply don't believe that. For me it wasn't ''Chariots of the Gods.'' It was ''Chariots of the Humans.'' In other words, plain and simple, it was us in a long forgotten technological past that genetically engineered these ''greys.'' They are just one of the many thousands of ancient mythological hybrid creatures. One that was used in Atlantis as a deep space pilot. In this scenario Human Astronauts would lay in stasis whilst the ''grey'' servant maintained everything. The ''grey'' would survive on Human waste and fluids.

So after saying all that it would be obvious to assume that there is a special group of Humans that have been in Con-Troll of these ''greys'' all through time. Manipulating Mankind as they go. It would also be obvious that their repetative abduction so-called experiments are not experiments at all. The whole thing is a ''Cloning Procedure.'' Of them ''S'' elves.

So again, in our opinion the well known ''grey'' so-called ''extraterrestrial'' is not a visiting alien at all. Neither are they ''Transgenic.'' (Part alien, part Human). Instead they are completely and totally terrestrial. They are Human, Sea Turtle and Dolphin. They are clones, they were genetically engineered and devised by means of ''Gene-splicing.'' They have been on Earth for eons collecting DNA from which they create them ''S'' elves. They have Con-Trolled and manipulated mankind for ages and ages. They are under the Con-Troll of an elite secret society that has plagued Mankind with technologies retained from our distant and long forgotten technological
    past. Yes, Atlantis, the birth place of all the ancient mythical hybrid creatures, the ''grey'' being one of them.... and of course, the most efficient one.

In those far-off days of ancient Atlantis we Humans had quite the technology. A technology that mastered genetic engineering and Solar space flight. The ''greys'' were used as deep space pilots whilst the Human astronauts would lay in stasis. Those in stasis would barely age throughout these flights. Their stasis cylinders would be maintained by the ''grey'' servants which have a four hundred year life cycle. The ''grey'' would have an on hand supply of DNA with which they could make more of them ''S'' elves during long term flight.

Its obvious we knew a lot about space travel because it shows that we were ''trajectory'' experts in the mathematics of Pyramids all around the world.

Okay, so, these ''greys'' are still doing the same thing, but not in ships on deep space flight missions. They are still putting people into stasis cylinders and prolonging their life. The ones that this happens to are kept forever. The ones that this happens to are the prime DNA with which they create them ''S'' elves. It doesn't take place on a ship in deep space anymore though, it all happens UNDERGROUND!!

This theory states that we created the greys long ago..they have returned and are using humans to prolong their own lives by means devised BY US..thousands..possibly millions of years ago. They have become "self aware" and harvest humans like batteries. (Sound like the Matrix?)

Some of makes sense to me. Again we cannot let our selves be locked into ONE certain theory until it can be proven unequivocally.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:55 AM
    link   
    I'd like to think that its also very possible that these "greys" could live forever, aslong as diseases or nothing breaksdown.

Personally, humans can live for a very long time, or forever. As we age, our cells that maintain the body don't and organs. Obviously, we can harm ourselves, or be harmed by others and thus shortening our lifespan, however, we also have abilities to cure ourselves and with this knowledge its only a matter of time until we stop aging once and for all, if scientists are right about the DNA & the bible telling us that its a disease because of Adam & Eve eating from the secret tree (Obviously I think that part is trying to tell us something). Bible is a very good history book.

Not got alot of knowledge about it, but its how I look at it.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:14 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Alter-Ego

Alter-Ego,
    I like your disclaimer toward the beginning of your post. I tire of people posting their "theories" but presenting them as facts. I think you could have gone into more detail regarding why you think "greys" are androids?

But they can only remain here for a certain time period, they have their limitations, that is why they created these physical "greys" to do their work here for them.

What is your theory on why these extra-dimensional beings have such limitations?

Also, why do you feel greys aren't "sentient?" Because they lack free will?

I feel the UFO enigma is a multi-faceted phenomenon...

Agreed.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:21 PM
    link   

This theory states that we created the greys long ago..they have returned and are using humans to prolong their own lives

I agree in that we shouldn't confine ourselves to one theory until all the facts are in. Still, this other theory kind of undermines your OP?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:20 PM
    link   
    Originally posted by Scramjet76

Alter-Ego,
    I like your disclaimer toward the beginning of your post. I tire of people posting their "theories" but presenting them as facts. I think you could have gone into more detail regarding why you think "greys" are androids?

But they can only remain here for a certain time period, they have their limitations, that is why they created these physical "greys" to do their work here for them.

What is your theory on why these extra-dimensional beings have such
    limitations?

To answer this question, one must take in various data that has been noted over years of research. There have been numerous reports of UFO's and their "occupants" phasing in and out of our perceptions. There have been reports of UFO's flying directly into SOLID objects or just disappearing completely. I have talked to many, many "alleged abductees who claim that greys are in fact "workers or automatrons" that do the dirty work for a larger mysterious entity that usually is not present or just in the shadows of the back ground. These are among the types of things that have led me to CONSIDER a "extra-dimensional" hypothesis.

Also, why do you feel greys aren't "sentient?" Because they lack free will?

It is my current theory that if in fact "greys" are physical beings, that they are NOT or CANNOT be sentient beings because they DO NOT CONTAIN A SOUL. Very simular to animals or plants, the may be able to reason and carry out complex calculations or preform elaborate duties or use photosynthesis to convert energy, but thats where the similarities end. They seem to follow a protocol or set of specified instructions like a program.
    That they become momentarily confused if their routine is disrupted and are slow to adapt new strategies to compensate despite their seemingly "superior knowledge". The very definition of "sentient" refers to a beings ability to experience suffering.

These "greys" seem to emotionless automatons that neither experience pain or care if their subjects or victims seem to suffer by their experiments. We as humans will normally tranquilize an animal in the wild to conduct tests or research which causes the subject much less trauma and spares them from feeling any initial pain in this process.

Scramjet76,

Thank you for your questions. I am answering them in relation to the knowledge that I have gleaned from abductees and various reading and research over the years. I wish I had all the answers, but like everyone else I am searching for TRUTH. I will not be confined by our current understanding of physics (or lack there of) or by the common prejudices placed on this mystery by non-believers or people who are closed minded.

That being said I believe it is infinitely important to remain grounded firmly when researching these topics and try to adhere to some form of scientific process, so that information or data gathered can be tested and confirmed. Again great questions!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:46 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76

I agree in that we shouldn't confine ourselves to one theory until all the facts are in. Still, doesn't this other theory kind of undermine your OP?

Yes in fact it does! But that is the beauty of discussion. I do not hold my theories as proof. I only give them, as they evolve according to new data and experiences as a possible explanation. Though they are based on accumulated study, and are not just random thoughts, a theory is still just that, a theory.

I am NOT trying to sell anything here or try to convince anyone that my "theory" is the end all be all. When gathering data you must collect it from as many sources as possible, that way you may strike on a vein of truth that can lead to the ultimate understanding of that subject. I am ONLY interested in the TRUTH, whatever form that may manifest itself.

The "truth" may in fact be that there are NO "aliens" at all... I have never seen one. I think I would be foolish to dismiss them arbitrarily just because of that, due to the sheer fact of all the evidence shared by eyewitnesses, literally VOLUMES of reported incidences. No, there has been nothing concrete that we know of, but consider this:

With all the information out there, true reported facts and or photographic evidence, video and such.. mixed with the equally staggering amount of dis/mis-information and hoaxed or just plain mis-identified data, photo shopped pictures and CGI footage...that IF in fact we were presented ACTUAL SOLID PHOTO OR VIDEO EVIDENCE.. we are so scrambled we would not even know the TRUTH, if it smacked us in the FACE.

So, the purpose of theis thread is to intelligently "discuss" plausible theories and to try and evolve WITH this enigma.

Make no mistakes about it my friends, UFO's are REAL. We can safely put that part of the debate behind us. How we need to evolve in UFOLOGY is to quit debating the obvious, and concentrating on discovering what the UFO mystery REPRESENTS. WHAT are they?

Here some links :

The Greys

UFOs: The Psychic Dimension

How close are we to creating Cyborgs?

Robots in our history

Did humanoid robots exist in the ancient Greece?

Legend has it that Hephaestus, the ancient Greek god of fire, metalworking and handicrafts, “forged” two dozen copper tripods, which could move about the place “on the golden wheels” as if they were self-propelled (or automatic?). The devices are said to have been used for rendering services to gods who visited Hephaestus. Could they be some kind of a remote-controlled robot or automatic means of transporting?

Hephaestus had a limp, and therefore he also “forged” two maids who were made of gold.

Those maids were “strong, sensible and could express themselves in words.” They supported Hephaestus by the hand while accompanying him during outings, waited on him, and amused him with their singing. They “were in possession of every piece of knowledge taught by the immortal gods,” according to Homer’s Iliad.

Hope these help. Much more to come.

top topics

join