It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Mentioned in St John Revelation Book, Chapter 9, Verse 1 to 12 ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Aliens Mentioned in St John Revelation Book, Chapter 9, Verse 1 to 12 ??

[…]& I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth:& to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.2- & he opened the bottomless pit;& there arose a smoke out of the pit […]came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: & unto them was given power, […]5-& to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: & their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, [...] 6-& in those days shall men seek death,& shall not find it;& shall desire to die[...]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I am continuing here also:

"7-& the shapes of the locusts […] & on their heads were as it were crowns like gold,& their faces were as the faces of men.
8-& they had hair as the hair of women,& their teeth were as the teeth of lions. 9-& they had breastplates[…] of iron; & the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle[…]"

Try to read some verses before an after this text in the revelation, to have more comments.
My ideas, in bullet points in chronology with the text, awaiting for your ideas to expand more:
-Nibiru, Planet X, Worwood
-Bottomless pit: hollow earth
-Locust comes out, Aliens invade coming out from inside
-Power over men, to torture them and not to kill them
-Check thread called: "The Extraterrestrial Truth", removed from ATS? Why? they own our bodies but not our souls, was mentioned in the article
-"as the faces of men", they look totally like aliens or lizard-men
-your turn

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

& I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth:& to him was given the key of the bottomless pit

King Solomon was given the key. The bottomless pit is hell.

there arose a smoke out of the pit […]came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth

These are Demons. Who that has the key control the Demons.

it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: & their torment was as the torment of a scorpion

This is Demon possession which makes a man feel as if his soul is in battle. Tormenting comes to mind.

in those days shall men seek death,& shall not find it;& shall desire to die

This is where you wish you were dead from the torment but you have not the will to kill yourself or you feel it is against your beliefs.

There is your key.

Notice the upper and the lower? It's the same configuration in the great pyramid of giza.

Kings chamber being the top
Queens chamber being the middle
Lower Chamber being the underworld (Bottomless pit).

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RedAmnesia

Isn't this about the 'devil'? It seems more probable than thinking it was about aliens. I don't know, I still have trouble understanding the bible.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
What if, all these Aliens theories, or maybe facts and conspiracies are nothing but governmental secret propaganda to make a deluge of fake truth on earth and convince the open-minded-modern people of a new Virtuality.
And as per the end time signs, when the time is near people will think that they might be fighting aliens while in truth they are fighting divinities?
What if, all that is not true? What if, websites like that one and others are maintained by government agent to spread the messages/orders.
Have you seen the UFO planes developed by the Nazis, during WW2?
It might be an easy technology and secret governments might possess it to deflect the public opinion from judgment day.
What if all we know is fake? Aliens? Judgment Day? Whatever...
This is Not a shallow debate...

Check the Link:

englishrussia.com...-2231

And the pics:

[edit on 28/10/2008 by RedAmnesia]

[edit on 28/10/2008 by RedAmnesia]

new topics

top topics

join