It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rabbit Zone Showcase Artist – Issa (Jane Siberry)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
PODcast:

The Rabbit Zone Showcase Artist – Issa (Jane Siberry)

Here is one of the many Rabbit Zone Artist Interview Shows I did back in 2006 with unsigned artists. If you enjoyed this show, please let the artist know by posting your comments on this show thread. Although some artists have been signed by major labels since 2006, this was an amazing part of my re-emergence to the world as Dave Rabbit.

Issa, formerly Jane Siberry, has sold millions of albums and is a magnificent professional talent. I met Issa in Dallas in early 2008 when she did a concert. Not only is she a tremendous talent, she is down to earth and is definitely a people person.

Dave

VISIT THE Dave Rabbit HOME PAGE

length: 74:53
file: btsmpod_3144.mp3
size: 35107k
feed: btsm

[edit on 11/17/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Hey Dave.
I listened to her back in the mid 80's. Jane is one of those artists whom you hear her music, but unfortunately her name escapes you. That's sad.
Her voice is beautiful.
In the 80's she was featured on our Canadian music station MUCHMUSIC, and if I'm correct, was interviewed by the VJ at the time, one John (J.D.) Roberts, whom of course anchors CNN now. I don't think he still includes his VJ days on his resume, but I had a HUGE crush on him in 1984!(Damn, did I just give away my age?!)

Here's a song of Jane's that most will have heard, but not realize who it is.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I love that. When I met her in Dallas this past year, she was everything I expected (from our interview together) and much more. What a beautiful human being..... and I am proud to call her my friend.

She and I still stay in contact every now and then and the last time we chatted via e-mail, she was finishing up her latest CD which, when she was in Dallas, did a few of those songs.

Thanks for that shortcut.

Dave

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Oh that is too COOL!
and..
Your welcome!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Jane is one of those artists whom you hear her music, but unfortunately her name escapes you. That's sad.

Or Vice Versa. I knew I recognized the name, but couldn't place a song. Turns out, I was listening to the soundtrack from The Crow just two days ago, and it features her song It Can't Rain All the Time.

Alright, now I'm off to listen to the podcast.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Let me just say, one of the most moving songs for my wife---and for me as well---is from the movie Pay it Forward. The song? Calling All Angels. Just listen to that damned song! It is so profound and her voice absolutely angelic. The topic, particularly if you have children is immensely powerful
For me, personally, it hits after 45 seconds. Enjoy

[edit on 30-11-2008 by Corbin Dalus]

new topics

top topics

join