It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought Excersize... MJ-12 / Black Ops. vs. NWO / Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Ok, to preface this thread, I am going to assume most people are aware of the theories of not just Aliens and UFOs, but the claims that we have several balck-ops working with Aliens under the direction of what used to be called Majestic 12 compartmentalized into several very large black ops agencies. As well most people are aware of the Illuminati / NWO / International Bankers / 13 bloodlines (whatever you want to call them).

After years of researching and reading, I have come to believe that there is some form of truth to both of these 'organizations.' Even more so I find the evidence is so overwhelming that they both merely "hide in plain sight."

While I do take into account much of what is put out there is disinformation I generally follow two rules when searching for truth... Follow the money, and if I believe what is being said then what would it distract me from seeing that is hiding in plain sight?

That being said, both of these Organizations operate with unlimited budgets with the goal being power controlled by a very few amount of people. Both as well seem to be based on a reliance on a higher being... that is Black Ops rely on Aliens and The Illuminati / NWO rely on a God(s) (some believe they worship Satan). In my mind at some point the difference between a biologically and technologically advanced race of aliens and a god is only in the eye of the beholder. That is really a matter of perspective. After all just a few hundred years ago if you could fly you would probably be a god and today at any given time there are tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people 'flying' at any moment.

So my question is... how do these two organizations tie together? Do they compete for power or are we merely seeing the left and right hand of a bigger beast? If so, what is the larger beast?? Gods / Aliens??

How many tiers of puppeteers are there? Do these organizations both report to the same master(s)? Or does one of these organizations answer to the other?

new topics

join