It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smash Hit! SuperObama World. Im not kidding.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
superobamaworld.com...

I cannot believe this.

What has this world come to?

Play Obama and jump over lobbyists and pigs wearing lipstick.

I really am going to throw up. This Obamamania is getting out of control.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I honestly just took a sigh of relief. I had expected an amusement park.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Looks to me like more tabloid, something to keep the simple minded occupied junk.

I wouldnt loose any sleep over it.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It is fuel to the out of control Obama frenzy/inferno. I found this though one of the first pages of Yahoo! news. This will be a headline in a day or two. Just wait.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Ya there seems to be alot of "add kindle to the fire" bit comming out recently. Conditioning I would think. Hopefully people will see through the nonsense and not let it overtake common sense.

Time will tell.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I LOVE this, I think its super cool!

Why does this upset you so much, SSS? I recall plenty of dumb Bush games, it really is no biggie. I think it is just something cute for bored people to do at work on the company internet!!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
All the Bush games were negative. This one portrays Obama as a super hero when he hasn't done a dang thing but talk. I dunno, I guess I really shouldn't be surprised.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

I thought the same thing. I was rolling my eyes as I clicked the link and then laughed so hard I almost woke the youngest up when I saw it was a game.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
It is a lot better that SuperBushWorld where you bomb as many Iraqi villages collecting oil drums while searching for WMDs that you never find. Quite frankly, I can't even believe this is a thread on ATS.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSecretSquirrel

I didn't go to the site and won't, but does it show the MSM also kissing obama's a$$?

Also the reason I coined the term "obamaphiles" hare on ATS before the election to designate those that had fallen so blindly in love with obama that they had lost all sense of logic and judgement. Criticize obama and they would/will defend him the same way a parent will rightly or wrongly defend a wayward child.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
It seems as you people are just neglecting to see anything other than the game. It's basically a bad Mario world rip-off surrounded by advertisements to hock Obama stuff. Plain and simple.

Michelle Obama in J.Crew!
President Obama T-Shirts!
Genuine Gold Obama Coin!
Wear The Game! With the Super Obama World T-Shirt!

Ever since Obama has won I've seen people selling gold coins, shirts, plates, and other junk with Obama's face on it. They're cashing in, pure and simple.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSecretSquirrel
All the Bush games were negative. This one portrays Obama as a super hero when he hasn't done a dang thing but talk. I dunno, I guess I really shouldn't be surprised.

Both the negative bush video games and the positive obama bideo games portray them as the majority sees them.

Bush has had the lowest approval rating of any Pres in a long time. So it is reasonable that the video games showing him were negative.

While at the same time, Obama is currently one of the most inspiring Pres elect's we've had in a long time.

So whats the beef?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
snip...

dup

[edit on 17-11-2008 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSecretSquirrel

They have already reported the SUPA OBAMA WORLD
IN THE PLACE THAT WE CAN PLAY WE ALL HAVE FUN LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
so to turn from "Campaign Casual" Obama into "Super Presidential Secret Service" looking Obama, I eat Pumpkin Pie??

or is that Apple Pie?

Am I being an idiot for caring??

These are questions, questions that need answering.
Answers only a strong leader can provide.

-

new topics

top topics

join