It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom! I Want Freedom!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by caballero

Can't say I disagree with any of your points, really. You bring up balance, a really great point to be making. There is balance in all of nature.... except human society.

Let me put an idea out there. What we think of as good and evil... those concepts seem like they are abstract and purely human concepts. However, I am thinking more along the lines of creation VS. destruction.... harmony VS. discord. What happens when cells in the body of an animal do not act within balance of each other? Diseases. What happens when a group of cells decides to mutate into an uncontrollable mass which spreads throughout the body? Cancer.

A bit of a stretch..... what usually causes cancer and other diseases? Foreign bodies that do not agree with the balance of the system in which they enter. That's something to think about should our discussion reach further heights.

To the person who quoted something about God and laws..... what about nature? Is nature Godless? The only laws there are the laws which facilitate a balanced change... the laws of nature and the universe. There is order without power structures put in place. It's been that way since time innumerable. This unnatural modern society is out of balance because it is trying to establish law on top of the law that already exists. Free will has its boundaries naturally. If it didn't, we'd get bored quite quickly. So there is creation in balance with destruction, which keeps the world alive... but when you suppress creation with this "new order" us humans have put in place.... destruction is the only way you're headed for.

I'd just like to tell the mods that they have offended me greatly because this is a valid topic of conspiratorial nature, and you seem to be a bunch of tools. I don't have to respect your authority, and obviously you don't know what the hell you are doing. This is the nature of authority... aloof and oblivious to exactly the topic at hand: FREEDOM. View it here in this microcosm.

Gag and shoot the messenger:

[edit on 17-11-2008 by dunwichwitch]

[edit on 17-11-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I completely agree with you. I feel like we have become a product of the factory the government are running. We are stuck in a rat race and the longer we conform, the less freedom we get. We are losing our freedom so fast.
I want to live my life how I want to, I only get one chance, one life and I wont waste a second on anything that doesnt make me happy. Pretty soon freedom of speech won't exist and everything we do will be moderated. Some of you may think I'm being a little dramatic but you wait, oneday you won't be able to have a phone call conversation without it being moderated.
The world belongs to you, you were put on this earth to be happy and free. Just remember that this life is the only one as far as you know that you are going to get, so live like today is the last day you will ever see and stop living life in the back seat and take complete control over where you are going to go. Where do you want life to take you? or where do you want to take it?
We need to do something NOW, because we are forgetting what life is about at an alarming rate. Break free from the system before it breaks you.

<< 1   >>

join