It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those behind the Obama Birth Cert conspiracy

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Lee
reply to post by ClintK

Right! It's a statement of fact of birth, nothing more, just like I stated! It is not a statment of U.S. or HI citizenship.

Uh, I don't think you get the point here. If somebody went to court to challenge Obama's natural born citizenship, all Obama would have to produce is that document. That would be considered proof unless the other side could come up with substantial evidence to show otherwise.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Southern_Guardian: Thank you for using you head re: Obama's birth certificate. It's very easy to "Google", and I have done so. People would rather speculate about conspiracies, though. Sometimes the truth is just too simple and boring. I've heard that Alan Keyes has something to do with this whole conspiracy issue. Keep in mind that the Repubs threw him into the Senate race against Obama at practically the last minute just to have someone on the Repub side of the ballot. He got creamed. He's a little flaky, too, and people saw through it. Did you ever watch him speak? Thanks again Guardian. If all the anti-American conspiracies against our country that have been posited over the years were true, they are being run by a bunch of dunderheads, from the Masons to the CFR. I don' lie awake at night worrying about them. I worry about the haters and ignoramuses that, every so often work themselves into a froth and really endanger us all.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
What if he simply doesn't have a brith certificate =o.

I don't have a birth certificate because I was born in a boot camp and raised on a farm, IN CHINA.

Heck, the only ancient ID that I have is a passport.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I completely agree with Mama, albeit, the majority of the people who smear Obama's name give the people like us a bad rep.

It isn't about whether or not we care that he's black, muslim, doesn't want a dog, whatever. I'll give a personal example of what I mean.

In Florida, we have the SunPass, you can pre-pay/auto-pay for a device that allows you to pass through the tolls quicker than those who have to stop and throw quarters in or get change. Any who long story short, my SunPass hadn't recharged one day on my way to school, I just so happened to be lucky enough to have a HP at the toll taking names and making orders. I call my parents ask about the payment (I had been in VA with my father's car, so I hadn't even driven my car until that very day).

Moving on, it's about 7pm, I'm heading back from school, I'm told everything is taken care of. Go through the SunPass and whaddya know, HP is there too! PLUS my SunPass hadn't recharged.

All I had to do to get both tickets cleared was provide a simple piece of paper that says YES THEY DO HAVE A VALID SUNPASS, YES IT IS PAID FOR. I went to court, because I wasn't about to pay that whole mess, I brought all the documentation I needed and POOF dismissed. If I hadn't have gone to court, I would have been fined, gotten points, had my license suspended, this whole bowl of crap over something that could have been easily taken care of with a single sheet of paper.

This isn't about whether or not we hate Obama [because I for one am willing to give him a chance, but unlike the majority of the people my age (18-25) I am taking this all with a grain of salt]. This is about him not providing the proper documentation, the easiest solution. If he truly has nothing to hide, then why not go ahead and give a birth certificate, he wouldn't be feeding into his enemies agenda.

I figure if he showed his BC it would give him the upper edge. I would think he'd JUMP at the chance to prove himself like that. (not that he would say something like this but who knows I'm just acting here) "HERE IS MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE NOW SHUT YOUR PIE HOLES AND MOVE ON!" I don't know about you, but I'd definitely feel so much better after doing something like that.

What WOULD we conspire about then??????

OH OH OH OH OH I GOT IT.

The Statue of Liberty is ACTUALLY a pagan goddess dating back from the ancient Greeks, she represented human sacrifice, adultery, and the consumption of toenails to encourage wisdom from the Great Beyond.

edit-spelling and junk

[edit on 17-11-2008 by bandaidctrl]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bandaidctrl

This is about him not providing the proper documentation, the easiest solution.

No, it's not. Obama has it right -- this is about people like you providing significant evidence that he was not born in Hawii and that a document which has been affirmed by the Director Hawii Department of Health as genuine is false.

Presidents cannot make their presidency about answering every ridiculous accusation opponents might make, especially accusations from those who hate him/her. It has always been that way. Why should they?

If you have evidence, bring it. Otherwise, case closed.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Why? Take your pick. Sore losers/ bigots/ fearmongerers/ right-wing smearers/ people afraid of change/ people who claim they are "patriots".

Yet again, another thread that proves there are "all types" here on ATS.

Should be a new motto...

"ATS, where you can Deny Ignorance, or not".

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hmm, I see it is time to coin a new phrase. Maybe it is already out there, I don't know, but I'd like something like...

ObamaSheeple

Obamessiah Sheeple

and I'll leave the rest to your imagination. People, it's time that we educate the ignorant that we are not picking on Obama just because he is "black" (ohh, that word, OMG!!) We are choosing not to just check our coat and belongings at the door, and think that there is no chance of a "coat thief".

Ask 9 out of 10 people, and they have no clue that Obama was raised in Indonesia as a Muslim, and to keep the audience, I will not go into the other 1000 or so facts about Obama everyone just seemed to overlook on election day.

Look, I don't trust any politician. But Obama has a past worse than any leader we have ever elected. Do you REALLY think the MSM is going to run stories about actual reality? Wake up and smell the "foriegn" coffee.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClintK

Presidents cannot make their presidency about answering every ridiculous accusation opponents might make, especially accusations from those who hate him/her. It has always been that way. Why should they?

Sure they can. Remember when the Democrats started yelling that McCain wasn't eligible because he was born in the Panama Canal zone? What did McCain do? He produced the proper papers and had a judge rule on it. The judge said yeppers, he was eligible for the office.

What did Obama do under the same circumstances? He had the records sealed, dodged the issue completely, had a silly certificate of live birth thrown out as supposed proof, Has so far refused the demands of the Supreme court of the United States to provide such proof etc, etc, etc...

C;mon now, this is the bread and butter for a conspiracy board like ATS. We LIVE for this crap.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

You know, at least most conspiracy theorists provide evidence. They don't just say, "Well, he's not giving us what we want so he must be guilty!"

Way to ignore the COLB he did provide, the independent verification of that document, and the verification by the State Department of Hawaii that they hold his valid, legal vaulted birth certificate.

Yeah... there's no evidence that Obama was born here.

Your turn.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish M1ck

Way to ignore the COLB he did provide, the independent verification of that document, and the verification by the State Department of Hawaii that they hold his valid, legal vaulted birth certificate.

Yeah... there's no evidence that Obama was born here.

Your turn.

I didn't ignore the COLB, in fact I called it silly. Read my post again if you don't believe me.

As for what some yoohoo in Hawaii might have said about it, Who cares. The Supreme court has asked for it and so far he hasn't produced squat.

Your turn.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Do you have proof that the Supreme court has subpoenaed him for anything?

Why laugh at his COLB? What BC did McCain release that has you assured that he is natural born?

How is the State Department of Hawaii just "some guy"?

Oh, and I meant it was your turn to provide evidence, something you people seem to fail at consistently.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by Irish M1ck]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Oh, and I meant it was your turn to provide evidence, something you people seem to fail at consistently.

Well I sure don't see you whipping out any evidence either. You can start with Obamas birth certificate and just end the whole argument right here.

Oh wait! You can't do that cause he's unwilling to provide such a thing, even to worshippers such as yourself.

God I love a good conspiracy, and Obama is the biggest one going these days.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

You avoided all of my questions.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

C;mon now, this is the bread and butter for a conspiracy board like ATS. We LIVE for this crap.

No, no no. You seem to think Obama has to answer to people who don't like him for every suspicion they might have. That's ludicrous.

What we have here is a pathetic part of the right wing that's like a dog who thinks it runs the house. It thinks if it barks long enough and loudly enough you'll back down and give it what it wants. Obama needs to show the dog it's not the boss, he will not be pushed around, he will not be ordered by his opponents to produce this or that, he has provided adequate credentials to prove he was born in Hawii to the American people and if his opponents want to challenge that, go ahead. In the meantime, these barking dogs are not a threat, and he will, rightfully, ignore them.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Uh, I don't think you get the point here. If somebody went to court to challenge Obama's natural born citizenship, all Obama would have to produce is that document. That would be considered proof unless the other side could come up with substantial evidence to show otherwise.

ClintK:

Sorry, as I quoted, the HI DHHL will not accept it, neither can you get a U.S. passport with it.

If you don’t understand the difference between being BORN ANYWHERE in the world (and therefore able to get a certificaTION as shown) and being a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN of the U.S. (proof shown only on a certificaTE) you are beyond hope. The certificaTION that has been posted for 5 months attests only to the fact that he was BORN, it does not attest to his CITIZENSHIP.

It is appears that all the comments pointing this out on the link you gave and all the background from authoritative sources in this forum have not convinced you, because you are not trying.

Are you arguing just for the sake of arguing, like a member of a debate team, prepared to take up either side of an argument just for the sake of arguing?

The fourth image down in the following link is what we have been looking for since June.

www.obamacrimes.com...

If you have some proof he is a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN that no else has, let’s see it, so we can all get on to something else!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Lee

Right, except the state of Hawaii has his original vaulted birth certificate.

How do people just ignore that?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish M1ck

McCain provided his "long form" or "vaulted" birth certificate.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

reply to post by mrwupy

You avoided all of my questions.

Whoa.....check out the big brain on old mick here.

Your right, I did.

The simple fact is this conversation will not go away and will never die until your lord and master coughs up the documents.

Don't take it so seriously.

You want to know whats going to happen? On January 21st Barack Obama will be sworn in as President of the United States. It would be nutz to think otherwise.

This is a conspiracy board though so I have no doubt he will be the anti-christ, and I'm not even a Christian

Actually it could go like this. SCOTUS rules he can't take office. Riots break out across the land. Bush declares martial law and refuses to step down, becoming the dictator for life.

It's a conspiracy I tell ya, a conspiracy

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

What documents?

And I'm still waiting for the link about the SCOTUS subpoenaing Obama.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by Irish M1ck]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

reply to post by mrwupy

What documents?

And I'm still waiting for the link about the SCOTUS subpoenaing Obama.

And I'm still waiting for Obama's birth certificate.

Show me yours and I'll show you mine

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join