It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those behind the Obama Birth Cert conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I think Urkle is going down for this one. Dean, the DNC and many others will be held responsible for the violence this foists on our Country. Fraud is fraud. LOL if this were not so serious. The heat form Urkle's supporters is evidence that something is trying to be pulled here. Show the papers as McCain did. Is the "One" better than everyone else? Show your papers if you want the job. If you don't, Hello, President McCain and VP Palin.
Show the papers. Show the papers. Show the papers.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
What I want to know is who gave the Hawaii department of health permission to verify Obama's birth certificate?

A search of the records on file with the Department of Health will only be conducted to process an application requesting either a certified copy or a letter of verification. If the search establishes that the requested record is not on file, you will be notified that no record has been found. No searches of the records on file with the Department of Health will be conducted prior to or outside of the receipt of an application and payment of fees.

hawaii.gov...

Sounds to me that they might have violated their own policy as stated on their website.

....the plot thickens ........

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The Keyes case was the one most favored by the judges. In California Obama faces a mandatory sentence for running for office without the proper credentials. I believe it to be 16 months in prison under a felony charge.

This conviction is pivotal to avoid rioting, as the supporters who were duped will be vindicated and a little more aware next time. The Berg case was dismissed at the state level since the penalty in the Keyes case is both higher and mandatory.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Nice find... They must have Homer Simpson working there. They are the DOH!.
I also love the way Obama has all his loyal subjects to come out and speak in his defense but refuses utter one word on the subject himself. Silence is acceptance and it's his silence that is fueling this debate.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It's amazing how many people are accepting anything said about this guy. A Hawaiian offical says its so and you all blindly accept it. I thought we were supposed to demand evidence. Not trust everything the government says.

I'll give Obama the benefit of doubt on this issue. But I am not eliminating the possibilty of something fishy with his bc.

Its strange to me how many of you are in LOVE with this guy. He is infalliable in your eyes. He hasn't even done anything yet, other then get elected.

Its just a Cult of Personality.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Why hasn't he released his birth certificate? Why is he hiding it?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I thought it was more than just the birth certificate thing. It's well known his Mom married an Indonesian citizen - and they all moved to Indonesia in his youth. To go to public school there, which Obama did, you have to become an Indonesian citizen. The problem is Indonesia does not recognize dual citizenship - therefore, the minute he became an Indonesian citizen, he "lost" US citizenship (if he ever had it to begin with). When he left Indonesia to come back to the US with his grandparents in Hawaii - and here's where the waters get murky - he never re-became (my new word) a US citizen again. So the theory goes he's actually a Indonesian citizen living "illegally" in the US right now... and therefore not qualified to be President. Heck, not even qualified to be living in the US without a green card!

Article from CNN.com acknowledging the Indonesian schooling: www.cnn.com...

Obama lived in Indonesia as a child, from 1967 to 1971, with his mother and stepfather and has acknowledged attending a Muslim school, but an aide said it was not a madrassa.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by themamayada]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

There is no "debacle" with the exception of folks like yourself.

Producing his birth certificate to Berg...even responding to Berg or his ilk is like playing fetch with a rabid dog. Berg et al is not interested in truth or justice...

Your right, he will never be satisfied with any evidence provided. His goal is not the truth, but rather to destroy Obama. The very same goal of most of the people latching onto his bandwagon.

The most humorous thing about this whole thing is that we are suppose to believe the federal government headed by a Republican didn't do a thorough investigation on whether Obama met the requirements to run for the presidency. Despite the fact they have access to all the records. Of course, the Bush administration could be part of the conspiracy to cover up the truth about Obama.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

The most humorous thing about this whole thing is that we are suppose to believe the federal government headed by a Republican didn't do a thorough investigation on whether Obama met the requirements to run for the presidency.

Could you tell me what agency is required to verify the birth certificates?

Are you talking about the Republican leader who did a number on McCain?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I have to agree with a comment brought up already: Why don't they just come ot with aa birth certificate?

Why is it that when someone brings a question up about the president-elect there's a big problem. Has anyone forgotten about the media storms of past elections. If anything, Obama has to do this:

He has to have his game TIGHT! Evey i dotted, every T crossed. The "Hatful media is there no matter the person. But he is still a target because there are persistant things that HAVE NOT been discredited.

He's got to work harder and better to discredit and move on. He is not doing this. It' not the media's fault. It's not a smear campaign... He can't lay the skeleton to rest... They are goingn to keep jumping on it!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by themamayada

Why would the US not recognize that Obama was born here and that he is a citizen just because Indonesia doesn’t acknowledge dual citizenship? What is the US policy for that?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Let's see:

1- Obama seals his birth records
2- Obama won't produce certificate of live birth
3- The whole Indonesia school thing
4- Obama's African family members who all claim they remember when he was born in Kenya

Something's fishy! A similar question came up about McCain being born in Panama - but he got it sorted out so the conspiracy died. Obama can't squash this one because - like I said - SOMETHING IS FISHY!

All he has to do to make this go away is show his certificate of live birth. End of conspiracy. Done.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

A foreign entity can not strip a U.S. citizen of their citizenship, whether they are a minor or an adult. People who make the "Obama was adopted" argument are making an assumption that a minor (in elementary school no less) willingly renounced it, I suppose. And I do believe it's already been covered that in accordance with U.S. law a minor can not renounce citizenship until the age of 14, which Obama was not, so the point is kind of moot.

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe U.S. law is always going to trump all other law when it comes to their citizens/interests. That's why soldiers abroad are prosecuted for crimes by military tribunals and not by foreign governments.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by Marcus Calpurnius

You gotta love the mods and posters coming out of the woodwork to dismiss a conspiracy, on a conspiracy forum. Of course, these exact same people support a whole forum dedicated to blaming 9/11 on Bush and would probably still claim Bush stole the 2000 election.

Hmm. methinks you do protesteth wrongly.

See....some people blame Bush for 9/11, and some people claim he stole the election. Being a Mod on ATS doesn't mean you have to believe, or support the belief of either. I mean, it's a nice try in deflecting the issue, or to attempt to negate my opinion (shock! horror! mod has an opinion....call the national guard....)

Still some people (see where I'm going with this?) might think Obama doesn't have a valid birth certificate.

Their opinion is no more or less valid on that issue that someone who belives that 9/11 was an inside job and Bush stole the election.

Fact is - as I said - hes damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

I will say that if anyone believes the Democrat party machinery didn't have this all sewn up and verified before they let their candidate run and actually get the keys to the Whitehouse then they are suffering from minor delusions. The guys who hate the dems hate the Clintons even more, and do you honestly think Barry O would have got past their particular screening in the primaries running on a bent ticket that would ultimately completely discredit all things Democrat when Billary could be in posession of the White House keys now?

Mind you, if she had have been elected, the forum would be full of mysogynists complaining about her instead of what we're seeing here.

Oddly - and I find this highly amusing - we'd have been having very similar discussions about birth certificates from the other side of the fence had McCain won - as its highly possible that he was born in a civilian hospital outside the US military zone, notwithstanding the fact that his parents were US citizens, because some polical zealot on the Dem side would have filed suits on the "not on US soil" part, just for the hell of it.

The politics of smear. Dumb it down and keep churning it out over and over and hope that some of the mud sticks.

Please note the tags around this post.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 17/1108/08 by neformore]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
All the President-Elect has to DO is to produce the certificate! Why WON'T he? Here is a Harvard-educated (FOUR degrees) explaining in an INTELLIGENT manner the entire issue!

You need to read this article!

Obama Must Stand Up Now or Step Down
By Dr. Edwin Vieira, Jr.
NewsWithViews.com

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I swear this is like a Monty Python skit. I'll try to help.

First, how the hell do you suppose Indonesia can strip someone of U.S. citizenship? How is that possible? Regardless of how they feel about dual citizenship?

Second, the United States permits dual citizenship.

US Dual Citizenship: The U.S. government allows dual citizenship. United States law recognizes U.S. Dual Citizenship.....Source

Let's just go ahead and take this to the next comical level....

I don't think Obama has a penis.....never seen it....sure, he looks like a man, sounds like a man.....but, can we be really sure until he "whips this thing out..."?

"Why doesn't he just produce his birth certificate and get this over with?"
Get what "over with?" Someones rabid, bizarre ranting? Here's a clue Sherlock......HE DOESN'T HAVE TO......

[edit on 17-11-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

"Why doesn't he just produce his birth certificate and get this over with?"
Get what "over with?" Someones rabid, bizarre ranting? Here's a clue Sherlock......HE DOESN'T HAVE TO......

That’s what I have trouble understanding. Don’t these people get that Obama has done everything he needs to and that he doesn’t have to waste time deflecting people’s conspiracy theories against him? He did what was required of him to run for president; all this other stuff is irrelevant. If you aren’t satisfied at this point I doubt you will ever be.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Star and flagged, excellent thread!

It's good to see these closet right-wingers get exposed for what they are. Let's not forget Jerome Corsi and Webster Tarpley who frequently have guest spots with Jeff Rense and Alex Jones. All of them claim to be "outside of the left/right paradigm" but it was clear who their favored candidate was... the amount of attacks on Obama versus McCain were substantial. And don't give me the "less of two evils" argument as it's clear McCain would've been Bush III...NOTHING can be more evil than Bush.

The smear campaign against Obama was uncalled for. I've never seen so much "accepted" bigotry in all of my life. Accusing him of being a Muslim as if it were a negative thing. Conservatives need to go lick their wounds and come back in four years. The man hasn't even been inaugurated and already the Rush Limbaugh's are holding him responsible for the current state of the economy.

Can one of you Obama-haters answer this one thing: Why would the REPUBLICAN Governor of Hawaii try to cover up for Obama??

[edit on 17-11-2008 by DavidU]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage Why would the US not recognize that Obama was born here and that he is a citizen just because Indonesia doesn’t acknowledge dual citizenship? What is the US policy for that?

There are a number of policies surrounding that:

From US Citizenship info website: www.uscitizenship.info...

If an American citizen were to apply for citizenship in another country, must s/he give up the US citizenship? If not, what are the conditions? What about dual citizenship?

If one takes up citizenship in another country, then the US will consider that person to no longer be a citizen.

The dual citizenship situations generally pertain to citizenship-by-birth, not when the US citizen naturalizes in another country.

Now here's the kicker - he would have had to give up US citizenship when he went over to Indonesia. According to all the bio info on Obama, his Indonesian father adopted him. Now whether this alone makes him an automatic Indonesian citizen - I don't know. But to attend school there, you *must* be an Indonesian citizen. So, maybe this applies:

From Dept of State website: travel.state.gov...

Parents cannot renounce U.S. citizenship on behalf of their minor children. Before an oath of renunciation will be administered under Section 349(a)(5) of the INA, a person under the age of eighteen must convince a U.S. diplomatic or consular officer that he/she fully understands the nature and consequences of the oath of renunciation, is not subject to duress or undue influence, and is voluntarily seeking to renounce his/her U.S. citizenship.

Now, let's assume he did renounce his US citizenship while a youngster because he was pressured into it by Mom & Dad. He had an opportunity when he turned 18 to reverse that. See below from Dept of State website again:

(Section 351(b) of the INA provides that an applicant who renounced his or her U.S. citizenship before the age of eighteen can have that citizenship reinstated if he or she makes that desire known to the Department of State within six months after attaining the age of eighteen.

So, if this is all true, did he ever do this last part? If not, he's here illegally.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by themamayada]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by themamayada

This is a non-issue. If Obama was a citizen when he went to Indonesia I have no doubts the US would have no trouble defending his citizenship now. McCain was not born in the US; his citizenship was defended though because of the circumstances of his birth. Since Obama was actually born here this shouldn’t be an issue. I still don’t see how an Indonesian parent adopting him would take away his US citizenship, under US policy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join