It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those behind the Obama Birth Cert conspiracy

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

It may not be good enough for you, but it is certainly good enough for federal election officials, federal courts and 52+% of the American people.
The argument that because the MSM never covered the story people don't know is bogus because there is no story. There are however, a very small group of "the usual suspects" and at least one mentally deranged attorney throwing everything up against the wall to see if it would stick.
Eventually, most of this group will realize there is no story and wander away to find another victim. The hard-core, pathetic few will end up like the faint scattering of people I see on the outskirts of Atlanta, hoping against hope that the Confederacy will return.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I need to point something out. I don't want to derail the thread. A few folks have said that Obama more or less won by a land slide. Please don't confuse electoral college votes with the popular vote.

Popular vote totals:

Obama: 66,882,230
McCain: 58,343,671
(taken from CNN and may not be 100% correct total)

There are more than a few voting Americans that did not want Obama as president. Not exactly a minority. Not exactly a nation of Obama lovers.

Having said that, on this issue of his citizenship, I hope all is legit with his citizenship and that nothing is "wrong" because it only defaces our political system. I did not vote for Obama but I think he can do the job.

As for the seriousness of the issues everyone on this thread is discussing, this is the President-Elect of the United States, so, if there is a legitamate case here, it should be handled properly and should not be taken lightly.

my 2 cents

[edit on 18-11-2008 by wdkirk]

[edit on 18-11-2008 by wdkirk]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I do believe Andy Martin has a court date today in Hawaii to discuss this birth certificate. Mr. Martin contends Obama gave up his privacy when he posted his supposedly birth certificate online.

contrariancommentary.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic1
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

And, that's fine. We are all entitled to our own opinions.

Do I think he is a commie/marxist/Muslim/terrorist? Hell, no. That doesn't even fall into the issue for me.

When I came to work for the government, I had to have my long form BC and provide it to 3 different groups of people. I never questioned it, never had a problem with it. They wanted to see it, still want and need to see it every year to update my security clearance. No problem for me. The DMV needs to see it for me to renew my license, no problem.

Maybe that's why I have an odd feeling about Obama. One would think, if this has gone all the way to the Supreme Court, that he would just go ahead and show the document to shut everyone up.

Okay... I want to see your actual birth certificate...I will sue you if you do not show it to me now. No copy, No information blacked out, I will come to your house. Where do you live?

Oh...would you say I have no right? ....either does Berg and the rest of the crazies.

But you had to show it for your government job? So did Obama and the state of Hawaii has publically said exactly that.

The government reviewed your long form birth certificate?...ditto Obama.

Now I want to see your actual original birth certificate. Where do you live? I will sue you and slander you every chance I get until I, joe blow, can hold it in my hands...well actually I will likely continue to slander and sue you after I see it, but anyways where can I see your birth certificate right now? Where do you live?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
its amazing this thread keeps on going and going and .....

only those in power decide what the truth is. berg isnt going to change anything, and this is just further proof he had his own agenda. i think anyone with a brain would realize that. this is perpetuating itself, and will never be resolved.

obama will not and should not directly address the issue, because then he will simply be giving power to his opponents. that just doesnt make sense.

if hawaii says they certify his certificate and have verified its authenticity, we are standing around talking about a dead horse.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Real Birth Certificate, Selective Service Registration-(released- but proven to be fake), Occidental, Columbia and Harvard Law School applications, transcripts or any records for that matter and his final thesis. ALL NOT RELEASED?

Private Law Practice client list, Illinois State Senate Records, Medical Records, ANY Publishing from Columbia or Harvard Law Review ALL NOT RELEASED? These documents would immediately give the US Nation a look into the mind and thinking of Obama, but I think that the reason that they are not being released is they would show that he used his "NON-Citizen" Status to get into or help pay, or affirm action into those schools.

This is a hoax of Biblical proportion. Why wont he release these records? I bet they contradict allot of what has been written by him or about him.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Have a look at this

Obama Birth Announcement

From the Honolulu Advertiser from August 13th 1961 - about 8 lines up from the bottom of the page on the left hand side.

Make of it what you will.

[edit on 18/1108/08 by neformore]

I have one too, say baby girl born to Mr & Mrs ______. But, my birth mother was unwed and had a completely different name than the one shown as maiden on my birth certificate, and the father on my birth certificate never existed. My announcement is from Florida.

So what? It proves nothing

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
What about that little jaunt he took to Pakistan?
Did he use a passport?
If so what country issued it?
Did he sneak in?
He couldn't use a US passport at that time from what I've read.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDecider

Because it's circular logic. Here's how they do it:

Them: OMG, Obama isn't even an American. We want to see his BC as proof.

Us: Well, he provided you with a COLB

Them: That's fake, it doesn't have a signature and it has no raised seal

Us: You only looked at one side. It has a signature and a raised seal. It is independently and government verified to be legit.

Them: Well it's not 100% full proof, he could have gotten that illegally. We need to see his vaulted BC.

Us: While it would be completely insane to provide a copy of your vaulted BC to the public, the state of Hawaii has confirmed that they have his BC, and it is valid.

Them: Well, who knows what's on that BC, it could be anything.

Us: Are you accusing the state of Hawaii of being in on the conspiracy?

Them: I guess so!

Us: Why would you do that?

Them: It must be true because Obama won't show the public proof that he's a natural-born American citizen!

As soon as you make progress by refuting one claim, they jump to another, and eventually just end up back at square one.

It's complete ignorance.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

Were you born in Florida? If you were born in Pakistan that might be a valid story.

There is reason to fudge some things - like names of people involved. Especially in those days, where children of unwed parents were frowned upon.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish M1ck
reply to post by redhatty

Were you born in Florida? If you were born in Pakistan that might be a valid story.

There is reason to fudge some things - like names of people involved. Especially in those days, where children of unwed parents were frowned upon.

As far as I know, yes I was born in Florida

The point that I am trying to make is that, it is plausible that a "falsified" long birth record was created for Obama. But it was done by the adults in his family and not by him. It can be done, my own birth record is proof of that, you just have to know the right people. The woman who many years later became my adoptive mother worked for the doctor who signed off on my birth record.

Would I *blame* Obama for the actions taken by the adults surrounding him when he was an infant - NO

I can just envision the fracass that would ensue after Obama's BC was (if it ever happens) released, then people would investigate the hospital listed to see if there are any admit records for Ann Dunham or Obama or whatever her last name was at the time, and if her name was altered in any way on the long form, maybe because she was not yet married??? (spec) or any other reason, and no record could be found, then even more hullabaloo would begin that it was all a lie, etc.

Adults - possibly - for whatever reason at the time of birth - may have done whatever they thought was necessary to protect their daughter and her son - both in reputation and in citizenship (spec).

My own family is living proof that the wrong thing can be done for the right reasons. But I am not going to drag the names of the people involved through the mud by investigating or bringing charges against the people who were complicit in the falsification of my own birth record.

Unfortunately, there are people in this country (USA) who would have no problem doing just that to anyone involved in Obama's birth - IF (BIG IF) the adults did - for reason unknown to us & frankly none of our business - do some wrong things for the right reasons in regards to Obama's birth and birth record

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Clause 5 of Article Two of the United States Constitution has a nice little "requirement" tucked in there stating that By the time of their inauguration, the President and Vice President must be:

* natural born citizens (or citizens at the time of the Constitution's adoption)

-------------------------------------
I know this is probably making a mountain out of a mole hill, but lets be logical. Lets suspend any notion of "knowing the legitimacy of the Certificate" because I highly doubt any of us has actually seen the piece of paper.

Im going to stick to the nature of why i joined ATS in the first place and say;

WHAT IF: the "lobbyists" or whoever might be behind orchestrating the presidential run have in fact suppressed this information? certainly over time most would forget about this issue and move on.

we here at ATS tend to be hard headed, but for good reason. We have the ability to see smoke where others are blinded by fog. for every 100 crazy insane theories there are, there is one, true theory that will never be found. these guys are pretty good at hiding things.

---------------------------
I do not like him because he seams more arrogant than any professional athelete I have ever seen; mainly due to his joking stance when someone asks him a hard question. He usually will turn it around and make a joke at the expense of the person asking. this questions tend to be the very ones we ask ALL the time here at ATS.
-----------------------------

I hope he is in fact legitimate. I have a rational fear of him being denied the position and the civil war that would surely erupt because of his possible denial.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Sorry, but giving an unknown closet Muslim the key to our nuclear arsenal is like handing the keys of a pre-school to a child molester!

I don't care who this Obama character is - I want the Obama HI Birth Certificate on display and verified in person by an independent party.

Until then everything else is just blah blah blah blah

Its funny - When I claimed I hated Bush/Cheney/Rove/Rice I was labeled a Liberal

When I have a problem with a man I have never heard of until 2005 running for President, who it has been said might be foreign born, no verified Birth Certificate, and have ties to known extremists and terrorists - I am labled a closet Neocon Zionist Republican

Its funny how people label you without knowing you or anything about you and only going off what is important to you or the things you question in life.

I am an American - with no label

I want to know that the people we elect are right for America, instead of being force fed two candidates by the media. The media isn't exactly representing the true voice of America anymore.

Its more like a badly staged reality show

[edit on 18-11-2008 by arizonascott]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott

Sorry, but giving an unknown closet Muslim the key to our nuclear arsenal is like handing the keys of a pre-school to a child molester!

I don't care who this Obama character is - I want the Obama HI Birth Certificate on display and verified in person by an independent party.

Are you suggesting that he is only a terrorist IF he was not born in the USA? That sure seems to be what you are saying, and it makes zero sense.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

Perhaps it is indicative your inability to fact check. People assume you are of the opposite party because you attack based off of proven lies, which is a common thing among mudslingers who's only goal is to promote their party line.

So, if I was you, it would be my goal to make myself more versed with finding good sources of information.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Did you not read the link I posted that debunked the closet muslim rumor? It's on this thread a few pages back. It's a politifact article and it's unbiased.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You say this.....

Originally posted by arizonascott

And yet then you say this.....

Its funny how people label you without knowing you or anything about you and only going off what is important to you or the things you question in life.

I sense an inherent contradiction there.

I wonder - do you?

Pwned.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It is of interest that even though Senator McCain was recognized as a citizen by the current laws of the United States and there was no legal reason to hold a court to articulate the clear definition of his citizenship, a senate bill (S. RES. 511) was introduced on April 10, 2008 by several Senators : Mr. LEAHY, Mr. OBAMA, Mr. COBURN, Mrs. CLINTON, and Mr. WEBB.

This written and passed bill was introduced with a clear introduction of an ‘intent’ to extend the meaning of the Constitution without legal presidence.

This basically laid a presumption of merit towards any politician seeking office who MAY have a ‘Natural Born Citizen’ argument.

Is this why McCain was ‘chosen’ to sit in the Republican primary seat during a time when the clear majority of conservative Republicans

was clearly not supporting John McCain for his non-conservative positions.? Was he a staged candidate because of his ‘conditional’
status as a Foreign born natural citizen?

His electability was clear and non-contested prior to this Senate Bill .511 obfuscation.

Was Obama’s support and co-authorship of this bill, for someone he was battling in the primaries for the presidency a strategy to redefine his ‘citizenship’ after the elections to keep him constitutionally ‘in play’ as president even after he finally shows his Official Vault Birth Certificate after the dust settles?

If this is the case ? Is this a conspiracy? …….. Naaaaaww….

www.opencongress.org...

SRES 511 RSATS

Calendar No. 715110th CONGRESS

2d Session

S. RES. 511

Recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.

IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES

April 10, 2008
Mrs. MCCASKILL (for herself, Mr. LEAHY, Mr. OBAMA, Mr. COBURN, Mrs. CLINTON, and Mr. WEBB) submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

April 24, 2008
Reported by Mr. LEAHY, without amendment

April 30, 2008
Considered and agreed to

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RESOLUTION

Recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.

Whereas the Constitution of the United States requires that, to be eligible for the Office of the President, a person must be a `natural born Citizen' of the United States;

Whereas the term `natural born Citizen', as that term appears in Article II, Section 1, is not defined in the Constitution of the United States;

Whereas there is no evidence of the intention of the Framers or any Congress to limit the constitutional rights of children born to Americans serving in the military nor to prevent those children from serving as their country's President;

Whereas such limitations would be inconsistent with the purpose and intent of the `natural born Citizen' clause of the Constitution of the United States, as evidenced by the First Congress's own statute defining the term `natural born Citizen';

Whereas the well-being of all citizens of the United States is preserved and enhanced by the men and women who are assigned to serve our country outside of our national borders;

Whereas previous presidential candidates were born outside of the United States of America and were understood to be eligible to be President; and

Whereas John Sidney McCain, III, was born to American citizens on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved, That John Sidney McCain, III, is a `natural born Citizen' under Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution of the United Calendar No. 715110th CONGRESS2d SessionS. RES. 511RESOLUTIONRecognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.April 24, 2008Reported without amendmentStates

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I'll bet there are some (you maybe) who would love to turn this back on the American citizens, walk all over the Constitution, our civil liberties, and strip us of all our rights in order to control us and get us all on some type of control grid in the name of false security.

So what you are saying is that Roger Aires, Revered Wright and others are not extremists and/or racists?

What do you consider a terrorist? Someone sweating, standing outside next to a building who gives you a funny look and is holding a box?

The last time I checked we were given 19 hijacker names - most of which were from Saudi Arabia or Syria

Not one American - there have only been maybe two attacks by American's. One didn't go very well and the other was oviously coached but by who, we will most likely never know.

You have isolated incidents, like Tim McVeigh and OK. but that is still up in the air as to who or what agency trained him, helped in timing and planning and who rented the moving truck that was seen near a military base. It could have been nothing more than the CIA getting the wheels of terror rolling for what we are seeing now today.

What I am saying is that there are steps that operatives take to further a cause or to get the cause and effect they are looking for. Obama is a race card that they are playing right now and he is also questionable in character. There are reasons many American's would like to see his birth certificate.

My question is why is it so hard to produce it to the public to end these questions.

That still has not been answered!

Simple: Show me and all the others the Birth Certificate
or
Keep that man out of office and his finger off the launch codes/key

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Not even sure I follow your point in comparing domestic terrorists to others. Who cares? What does that have to do with Obama?

Factcheck.org is a wonderful place. You should check your facts.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join