It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those behind the Obama Birth Cert conspiracy

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish M1ck
reply to post by mrwupy

Just wanted to make it known that this conspiracy now includes the State Department of Health in Hawaii.

Noted

Who'd a thunk it

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I'm just going to say. Does it really matter? I mean. To the people in charge? Not Obama, but those people who got him there. Dont you think there would be a public outcry if he wasn't accepted as president? What about the billions/millions donated to Obama to get hi where he is today? You do know that the illuminati let him get there and he's there on their overall behalf?

Does it really matter if he's the president or not? If he's born in USA or not? In the end you're all votng NWO / Slavery any way you see it. Whats the real difference? It's all an illusion!!!!! When will you all wake up and fight back!!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

You, apparently.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ClintK

Dense One:
You still don't understand that we are talking about two different forms here do you.

You should be smart enough to answer your own stupid question, but I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Lee

To be clear:

You, too, are implicating the Hawaiian State Department of Health in coercion with Obama?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Produce the documents like anyone else... Obama is no more special than my cousin sam. If Sam has to produce his birth certificate to drive a car... Obama has to produce to drive the country.. end of argument.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
13 Good questions for Fukino and the other person who verified Obama's Birth Certificate.

1. Did you review the content of your October 31, 2008 statement with the Hawaii Attorney General and receive a written opinion from him that such a statement would not violate Hawaii privacy laws before you released it ?

2. If you reviewed it with the Attorney General, and he responded to you in writing, can you share that response with us ? Did he give you a legal opinion that you could issue such a release and not be in violation of the State of Hawaii's privacy laws ?

3. Did you review the content of your October 31, 2008 statement with Governor Lingle and receive her approval of the statement before you released it ?

source

check out the other 10 questions

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I think this whole thing is beyond stupid at this point. At some point you have to trust that official documents are official - thinking about my own, my certificate of live birth has more information about my mother and father than about me. There's very personal information on it about my mother, for instance, and she's told me it was WRONG. IE it shows her as having a stillbirth, and she insists she never did. My mother and father also have very similiar birthdays - off by one - and they got those mixed up on it.

Luckily no one has ever denied me a job because of the errors on my certificate of live birth.

HER certificate of live birth was left without a name even on it. It says SIRNAME BABY because my grandmother made a deal with an aunt to let her name her if she paid for the doctor and layette, and my aunt gave her a horrid name that even the doctor didn't want to see a baby stuck with.

I respect the constitution, but I am happy that his mother was a US citizen. I don't care if she was 15 and 10 months or 16 and no months - I mean my goodness, that is silly that 1 day of age on your mother can have that much weight on citizenship anyway.

It just seems clear to me that some people are scared silly of the man, and it probably does have racists, or nationalist undertones - they want to be able to say he some OTHER, some TERRORIST - some something that reflects their fear of him.

I say just let it play out. If it were a big hot smoking gun it WOULD have been fired already.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by hadriana]

[edit on 17-11-2008 by hadriana]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Lee

angel of lightangelo
Your aversion to research is obvious. You should read a few posts before shooting from the hip. Then you would not appear to be just another Silly Old Boob.

Then please point me in the right direction. I know that not one person on ATS has the right to demand any of these documents. I also know that TPTB are satisfied. I have seen the BC. What am I missing?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Have a look at this

Obama Birth Announcement

From the Honolulu Advertiser from August 13th 1961 - about 8 lines up from the bottom of the page on the left hand side.

Make of it what you will.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 18/1108/08 by neformore]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
So the people that vetted him for College and the senate and then the presidential nomination overlooked this. Once he was running and it came up, the people that had millions of dollars invested in this man winning just blew it off. Now that he has won and $100,000 is spent on new curtains and crap for the white house alone, they still have no time or money to look into this. But some lonely guy in a basement on ATS is going to find the piece of the puzzle that they all missed? Hell if his biggest donors are not looking into it, why should you?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
One simple aspect of this issue just shoots your entire "Conspiracy Against Obama" argument right out of the water: Why has Obama not produced the Physical, Vaulted copy of his Birth Certificate, which we now know exists within the confines of the Hawaii State Department of Health?

He has taken no actions in his Defense, except to file for Injunctions, Continuances, and Dismissals, without the Admission of Exonerating Evidence, which he claims to have. These are the actions of a Guilty Party, NOT an Innocent One.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

To be clear:

You, too, are implicating the Hawaiian State Department of Health in coercion with Obama?

Hey Mick...

It's OK to love Obama.

But just don't LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVVVE Obama ;-)

Seriously man, they put McCain on the coals to produce his stuff. Why defend someone who can't put up or shut up? You realize you can say anything you want, talk about HI, Kenya, Indonesia, mom, grandma and such, but the bottom line is Obama needs to do - (let me make this clear)

WHATEVER WE THE PEOPLE REQUEST TO PROVE HIS PLACE OF BIRTH - uh, PERIOD

Can we be any more clear than that? If we ask him to jump through a flaming hoola hoop, then I want him to ask "how high". He is our president, and he needs to remember he works for us, got all that?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by Marcus Calpurnius

You're the one attempting to deflect from the issue, by Ycoming in to a conspiracy thread, on a conspiracy forum and wringing your hands that people would dare discuss this. Even though the forum you moderate has several special sections for blaming ridiculous # on Bush and Republicans.

You're allowed to have an opinion, but lets not be dishonest here. This forum THRIVES on Bush/Republican conspiracies and now that its starting to focus on a black democrat named Obama, you suddenly have a problem with it. I'd also like to add that many of us predicted such a response here at ATS.

You might be suprised to know that, having read thread upon thread upon thread about Bush, and how he was this/that (and I do have my own beliefs on some of those things), I was heartily sick of them after a while. Especially the "martial law" ones, which had no basis in reality or common sense - as if the entire US military was going to roll over and let one man call all the shots while rounding up regular citizens in the US? (Laughable, IMHO)

You seem to think you're fighting the board and staff here, and you aren't.

The topics on ATS are member authored and member led. Some of the staff may agree with what some members post, and some of them may not. The forum rolls with the times and there will be as many Obama conspiracies as Bush ones - especially if he serves two terms.

Now by providing my opinion on the issue, I'm not deflecting away from it at all. I'm discussing it. Not only that but I'm discussing it as a neutral party who had no say in the election whatsoever and is looking in from several thousand miles away.

The fact that you choose not to attack the points I raised, and choose to attack me in your reply says volumes about your thought process here. I laid out some fairly good arguments in my post and yet you chose to attack the person, and not the post.

That says to me that you can't counter them, and instead decided to try and discredit the poster, in the same manner as you are trying to further propogate the "smear" against Obama.

Not going to work.

My point stands. Too many people have too much money, too much reputation and too much time to have invested in Obama's campaign without being absolutely damn sure that he's A-OK to be eligible for the Whitehouse.

There will have been highly paid investigative professionals that make the smear jockeys in the blogosphere look like kindergarten posters ripping through the mans background looking for every single opportunity to find something on the guy to subtlely expose and leak to discredit him. They haven't.

From day one of his campaign, the blogosphere has been saying that this or that will be released about Obama, from the supposed Limbaugh tape through to the "proof" that he wasn't born as a US citizen. Guess what - none of its been proven and most of it was conjectural smearing with no basis in reality.

Which is why I say this issue is old and lame, and getting older and lamer by the day. The horse was dead, and still it was flogged. It was ressurected, died and flogged some more. It was raised supernaturally as a zombie, shot in the head and flogged, and now people have dug up the bones and are flogging each individual one, one at a time.

I'm all for conspiracies, but baseless smears.... nah. This is ATS, not the Youtube comment section.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by knows_but_doesnt

To be clear:

Hey Mick...

It's OK to love Obama.

But just don't LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVVVE Obama ;-)

LUVE?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
Produce the documents like anyone else... Obama is no more special than my cousin sam. If Sam has to produce his birth certificate to drive a car... Obama has to produce to drive the country.. end of argument.

Yes, and he has already provided his birth certificate. His also provided the necessary evidence to the republican highups in washington to run for president.

Just because a certain few refuse to believe it doesnt mean you hold the necessary authority to say what is and what isnt.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
The man has been running for 2years, under the scope of the hillary and mccain campaigns, the bush administration and the CIA/FBI divisions of this nation. Not to mention state officials have time and time again confirmed that he is a citizen, and they have every reason to give that authority.

Amazing how stubborn folk can be.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian

Amazing how stubborn folk can be.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by southern_Guardian]

Some folks can't come to grips with being in the minority now. They have no self awareness that would warn them that they look petty and pathetic. For so long they were convinced that they were both right and exceptional, that they never stopped to realize that they're no longer in the mainstream.

Me? I take it they're just grieving, because these are the delusions of some folks who feel utterly and completely helpless now; at the mercy of a president that their own leaders labeled an enemy...and if there's anything that insecure people can grasp onto, it's an enemy to hate.

Me? I would simply ignore them, because, at the end of the day they lost and lost badly. This Alan Keyes lawsuit is simply desperate political theater. And every time they make a move like this, Obama will gain more support, as Clinton did in the 90's.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Oh, that's old news. They don't care.

They think the COLB, independent investigations done, birth announcement, and verification by the state of Hawaii are all useless.

They will not be satisfied until they get to see the "vaulted BC" with their own eyes.

I know, it's a ridiculous requirement.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish M1ck

That won't be enough either, because the truth won't validate their claims, and it will fail to further their agenda, which is to illegitimize a president before he has even taken office. They are so afraid of change, and opposing points of view, that they turn to fairy tales peddled by con artists and hucksters.

It' s only because they're zealots, and their hunger is insatiable. Unfortunately for them, the electorate has shifted, there are more of us than there are of them, and with every next term, they become more and more outnumbered.

Why even bother engaging them anymore? Let them throw a tantrum for the next four years, and then they can lose again, and whine about something else.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join