It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there Any FEMA Stlye camps In the UK?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
OK so looking at the FEMA camps in the US has got me wondering. Are there any similar facilities in the UK? I personally haven't seen any (not for lack of looking) and Britain is probably one of the last places that open Genocide will take place, but nevertheless It would be foolish to assume that it never would. I'm interested to hear peoples opinions on this, or if anyone has come across any suspicious looking facilities that look like they could be used to detain large groups of people. I can only guess as to what kind of facilities we would be looking for here I'm afraid, and the UK being much smaller than the US would Probably have far fewer Camps if they even exist.

Anyhow, as a Concerned Citizen, any feedback would be appreciated.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I live literally a 10 minute walk from Belmarsh Prison. Right next to it they are building warehouses, which is of no real interest as there is an industrial park nearby, however in the middle of the night (every night), even at times of like 4am, I walk home from work and can hear a drilling/hammering noise, and other general construction site noises from inside the grounds of the prison. Why would they be doing work at that time of night?

new topics

join