It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flights Among the Stars: Spirit Journey's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Taken from Alex Colliers "Defending Sacred Ground"

"Q: What happens to the individual spirit when it leaves the body? Where do we go?
AC: This is going to stretch your belief systems. I want you to look at the idea that when we cross over and
we all "see the light" and "meet our loved ones", my understanding is that the physical location of that
process would be where the Van
Allen Belt is. We go there, and we are processed there. Part of the processing is looking back at our life to
see where we withheld love, and then we come back to balance where we withheld love. If they had not
messed with the religions, we would have learned this lesson a long time ago.

Q: Could you explain further what the Andromedans said about our ability to project holographically with
our minds?
AC: They said that all of our experiences are recorded holographically. When you look at me, for instance,
your brain is not only recording what you see, but also my energy field, the thoughts in my energy field,
and more. The mind is recording that all the time, and they say that we have the capability to tap into it.
Moraney made reference to the fact that the whole universe is changing, because thought is changing. They
are one and the same.
Q: Can the holographic camera you mentioned before just access this incarnation, or can it go further
back?
AC: It can go further back.
Q: Back to the state of our DNA prior to the removal of the 10 strands?
AC: Yes, and we have this information about that state recorded within our energy field. Everything we
have ever been is recorded there. Read between the lines, please.
Q: What about the cancer problem?
AC: According to Moraney, part of the cancer problem is genetic. When our physical bodies were created,
they put in certain genes to make the bodies grow faster. When they stripped us of the 10 strands, some of
the genes that should have
taken out they left in.

www.exopolitics.org...

[edit on 16-11-2008 by Reevster]

new topics

join