It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truck ban hampers supply line to US in Afghanistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Truck ban hampers supply line to US in Afghanistan

news.yahoo.com

Al-Qaida and Taliban fighters are behind much of the escalating violence along the lengthy, porous Afghan-Pakistan border. Both Afghanistan and Pakistan have accused each other of not doing enough to stop militant activity, while U.S. missile strikes in Pakistani territory have ratcheted up tensions further.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
As the US is getting ready for the new president elect, are we as a society in too deep for the possibility of having a term of a presidency where there will actually be a time of peace?
I don't know and can't answer that question myself, but I do know that there has been way too many mistakes and few and far between "Correct" answer's for our worlds current status, especially those of us here in the USA.

With the missile launches that were conducted into Pakistani border's going to be the downfall of another act of war to be reacted to by the Pakistani and Afghans militants to keep this war going for another 6,7 - 10 years?

I do not like war, it is a waist of valuable currencies and a tremendous burden for all the families and the military officer's that would do better by being home and defending our own home border's, rather than running around taking order's from individuals that build their pay by their rank and positions.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Armour plate the humvees with stacks of Koran`s .
Religious fanatics hide behind words , so why don`t the U.S military.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

hehe.. imagine that.
they cant blow up the hummers cause they'll destroy the Koran!

So which is it, fanatic enough to blow up your book, or fanatic enough not too?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Best Idea Yet.

Make this man a General and we may win the war yet!

new topics

top topics

join