It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ryder truck in secret camp near Oklahoma City before bombing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Has anybody ever seen this photo of a second Ryder truck in a secret camp half way from Elohim City to Oklahoma City two weeks before the Oklahoma City bombing.

It looks like it was photoshopped but the implication is that there was a conspiracy.

Sorry if this has already been discussed. I just came upon it and had never seen it before.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by venividivici]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by venividivici
Has anybody ever seen this photo of a second Ryder truck in a secret camp half way from Elohim City to Oklahoma City two weeks before the Oklahoma City bombing.

It looks like it was photoshopped but the implication is that there was a conspiracy.

Sorry if this has already been discussed. I just came upon it and had never seen it before.

This is quite an old topic, discussed many many times before on many Internet sites.
I remember it was in 1995 that I first received the second-generation photos from from Anthony J. Hilder and then I immediately posted those photos on the Internet for the first time, and then the rest was history......discussions on those photos became a big topic among conspiracy researchers.
Although the website is gone now (because AOL discontinued its free website, i.e., hometown.aol.com, etc.) there are still a few site that talks about it:

RYDER MYSTERY EXPANDS
www.proparanoid.net...

and

PILOT WHO TOOK PHOTO KILLED
www.proparanoid.net...

I am no longer involved with those photos.....all I can say is that the photos seemed real to me, although they were kind of grainy.......

Norio Hayakawa
www.myspace.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by venividivici

[[edit on 16-11-2008 by venividivici]

As I stated a while ago, yes, there have been many many discussions regarding these controversial photos of a Ryder truck.....

Here is the origin of these:
THE RYDER TRUCK 'BOMB FACTORY' IMAGES MADE PUBLIC
www.proparanoid.net...

As I also stated, I am no longer involved in this controversy.
Nevertheless, I still think it is interesting.

Norio Hayakawa
www.myspace.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Norio Hayakawa

I remember it was in 1995 that I first received the second-generation photos from from Anthony J. Hilder and then I immediately posted those photos on the Internet for the first time, and then the rest was history......
I am no longer involved with those photos.....all I can say is that the photos seemed real to me, although they were kind of grainy.......

Sorry, my memory is getting bad......it was most likely 1997 that I received the second-generation photos from Anthony J. Hilder......

Norio Hayakawa
www.myspace.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
First of all, there are literally thousands of Ryder trucks.

2nd, the photo could have been taken at any time, and at any place. Just because someone SAYS it is from one time/place does not make it so.

3rsd, even if it were actually at the time/place indicated, so what? Lots of people use those trucks, for a lot of perfectly legitimate reasons.

You idiots try to make a conspiracy out of anything and everything.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by venividivici

interesting topic. First time I've heard of this.

star/flag

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This was origianally a Video that was on Youtube for a while (it is gone now).
Here is a site with a few more frames and some other info about the Mil base.
whatreallyhappened.com...

top topics

join