It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 and Hitlers Parliment Building

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Febuary of 1933 Hitler staged an attack burning down his own German Parliment Building and blamed it on Communist Terrorist. With the uproar of the citizens of Germany, Hitler passed the Enabling acts; eliminating the german constitution. Then he began wars that were fought in the name of homeland secruity.

On March 23, 1933, the newly elected members of the German Parliament (the Reichstag) met in the Kroll Opera House in Berlin to consider passing Hitler's Enabling Act. It was officially called the 'Law for Removing the Distress of the People and the Reich.' If passed, it would effectively mean the end of democracy in Germany and establish the legal dictatorship of Adolf Hitler.

History Place
"An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic secruity and protect our homeland." Adolf Hitler

9/11
President Bush on September of 2001 knew full well and financed the attacks on the World Trader Center building. Some of the hijackers were trained in the United States, on Military Property. There is a lot of evidence to say that this attack was known about before hand and made to happen. With the uproar and pure anger of Americans. President Bush signed the Patriot Acts, as well as other Acts. Then President Bush started illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanastan all in the name of Homeland Secruity.

"(Referring to the Patriot Acts) a piece of legislation that's vital to win the war on terror and to protect the American people."- President Bush

Here's some more events, reminescent of this:

World War I
President Woodrow Wilson declares Neutrality (This happened behind the Presidents back and forced him to make a move). However, his advisor and mentor Colonel Edward House and Sir Edward Grey (Secretary of England), had other ideas. In a documented conversation between the two parties:
Sir Edward Grey asked Colonel Edward House, "What will America do if Germans sink an ocean liner with American passengers on Board?"

Colonel Edward House responded, "I believe that a flame of indignation would sweep the united States and that by itself would be sufficent to carry us into war."

A few days later the Lusitania is sunk by German U-Boats. The New York Times recieved and published warnings by German Embassadors warning them of the potential dangers of entering the war zone. And the rest is history.

WWII
Pearl Harbor:
Roosevelt and Henry Stimson both discussed how to play America in the war. In Stimson's diary he explains what was discussed:
"The Question was how should we maneuver them (Japanese) into firing the First shot...It was desirable to make sure the Japanese be the ones to do this, so that there should remain no doubt as to who were the aggressors.) November 25, 1941- Henry Stimson- Secretary of War.

Roosevelt claimed Neutrality and did everything to anger the Japanese.
-Halted all trade of petroleum with the Japanese.
-Froze all Japanses assests.
-Aided Japan's enemies, which is against war rules (Supplied military aid to the british and made loans to China).
Australian Intelligence told Roosevelt of a Japanese task force moving toward Pearl Harbor. Before Pearl Harbor most American did not want anything to do with the war, after Pearl Harbor 1 million men enlisted to fight the war.

Vietnam
2 United States Destroyers were said to have been attacked by Vietnamese PT Boats. The odd thing was that this event did not happen, the war was only meant to be fought, not won. This would help increase bankers wealth. Robert McNamara stated that it was a mistake, while other officals say it was a bold face lie.

Now we have Iraq/Afghanastan/ and the soon to be Iran.
Nothing is more profitable than War, and guess who profits from war?

The Banks-who controls the banks
The Elite-aquired through
Money &War- what will the money&war bring
The New World Order

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Interesting correlation...gonna look into that more immediately.

Just wanted to add that your examples from different wars/campaigns are very good as well - nice job.

President Bush on September of 2001 knew full well and financed the attacks on the World Trader Center building.

IMO Bush didn't know - it was the true PTB that orchestrated that event...he was just a willing pawn after that...

content edit!

[edit on 11/16/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Thats very interesting.

"Of course Bush knew about the impending attacks on America . He did nothing to warn the American people, because he needed this war on terrorism. His daddy had Saddam and he needed Osama. His presidency was going nowhere. He wasn't elected by the American people, but placed in the Oval Office by the conservative Supreme Court; the economy was sliding into the usual Republican pits and he needed something to hang his presidency on. This guy is a joke. His silence was sleazy and contemptible."

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
President George W. Bush, September 13, 2001

"I don't know where he is. I have no idea and I really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
President George W. Bush, March 13, 2002

President Bush was told in the months before the Sept. 11 attacks that Osama bin Laden's terrorist network might hijack U.S. passenger planes - information which prompted the administration to issue an alert to federal agencies - but not the American public.

CBS News National Security Correspondent David Martin says the warning was in a document called the President's Daily Brief, which is considered to be the single most important document that the U.S. intelligence community turns out. The document did not, however, mention the possibility of planes being flown into buildings.

More about Bush Here

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Nice. I think the movie "War made easy" stated a lot of this, am I right? Or was the Zeitgeist? I do not remember but anyway, thanks for the reminder.

I just remembered that I wrote a high school senior research paper on the pearl harbor incident and how we knew in advance. Just so happens that my teacher at the time was old enough to have lived through it. She probably did not like it very much. I think I got an "F". Sucks right? I will have to see why I failed if I can find it.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

9/11
President Bush on September of 2001 knew full well and financed the attacks on the World Trader Center building. Some of the hijackers were trained in the United States, on Military Property.

Yeah, well, I guess someone forget to hand out the memo to the Hijackers. An acquaintance of mine saw one of them studying Airplane schematics in a Public Library. Did the "Secret" MIL Training not include such lessons?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
That does suck, sorry that you got an 'F' on your paper End the Circle of Hate (cool title , too), getting an 'F' on a paper that you did research on and the teacher probably just did not want to hear the truth, but hey they believed they were fighting for freedom, but it turns out there was much more going on behind the scenes.

[edit on -06002008-11-16T18:04:28-06:00302008bAmerica/ChicagoSun, 16 Nov 2008 18:04:28 -0600, 1 by TheMythLives]

[edit on -06002008-11-16T18:19:18-06:00302008bAmerica/ChicagoSun, 16 Nov 2008 18:19:18 -0600, 1 by TheMythLives]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities

I just remembered that I wrote a high school senior research paper on the pearl harbor incident and how we knew in advance. Just so happens that my teacher at the time was old enough to have lived through it. She probably did not like it very much. I think I got an "F". Sucks right? I will have to see why I failed if I can find it.

What exactly do you mean by "We knew in advance"? That we ignored the warning signs, or that we intentionally allowed it to occur?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

That does suck, getting an F on a paper that you did research on and the teacher probably just did not want to hear the truth, but hey they believed they were fighting for freedom, but it turns out there was much more going on behind the scenes.

Well, that is what I can remember. It has been 4 years. I need to go find it and so I can confirm this. Once I do, I will let you know.

BTW: the "reply to" function seems to be not working.

EDIT: now it is...

reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

Once I find it I can tell you what I wrote.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
double post my bad

[edit on -06002008-11-16T18:18:09-06:00302008bAmerica/ChicagoSun, 16 Nov 2008 18:18:09 -0600, 1 by TheMythLives]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities

"What exactly do you mean by "We knew in advance"? That we ignored the warning signs, or that we intentionally allowed it to occur?"

Well the evidenece shows that we knew way in advance and President Roosevelt just ignored the Australian Intelligence.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
There is absolutely NO evidence that any of the 9/11 hijackers had any training on any U.S. or Allied military base. ALL of the evidence shows that their training was in Al Queda camps in Afghanistan.

I guess people like you just have to make it up as you go along. You believe in the "Big Lie" principle. If you tell those lies often enough, some people will believe you.

There has also been NO legislation passed in the US that even remotely matches that passed in Germany in 1933 and later years. Absolutely nothing at all.

And now, in January 2009, there will be an orderly transfer from one administration to another. No martial law, no outlawing of other political parties, no concentration camps for dissenters, nothing.

*Snip*

MOD Note: Please Review This Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory

No more scoffing and ridicule

[edit on 11/16/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldMedic
There is absolutely NO evidence that any of the 9/11 hijackers had any training on any U.S. or Allied military base. ALL of the evidence shows that their training was in Al Queda camps in Afghanistan.

Really?

At least one hijacker on each of the four planes in Tuesday's terrorist attacks was trained at a US flight school, the Justice Department said. Overall, 50 people may have been involved in the hijackers' well–financed operation.

www.independent.co.uk...

I guess people like you just have to make it up as you go along. You believe in the "Big Lie" principle. If you tell those lies often enough, some people will believe you.

I showed you my evidence show me yours, I provided quotes and such.

There has also been NO legislation passed in the US that even remotely matches that passed in Germany in 1933 and later years. Absolutely nothing at all..

Really the Patriot Acts? What about his executive orders? www.whitehouse.gov...

And now, in January 2009, there will be an orderly transfer from one administration to another. No martial law, no outlawing of other political parties, no concentration camps for dissenters, nothing.

He's not out of office yet and no it will be far from an orderly transfer of power.

You ignorant fools can roll around in your silly consi]piracy theories all you want. That does not make them fact, it just shows how really ignorsant you really are. It also shows just how out of touch with reality you really are.

You need to calm down, your getting angry over a post. The First Amendment states that I can express myself in anyway, as long as its not hate speech. I have not stated hate, all I have done is tell the facts.

Have you missed a few doses of your anti-psychotic medications lately?

Thats mature cowboy, what are you three years old?

[edit on -06002008-11-16T19:15:53-06:00302008bAmerica/ChicagoSun, 16 Nov 2008 19:15:53 -0600, 1 by TheMythLives]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

That does suck, sorry that you got an 'F' on your paper End the Circle of Hate (cool title , too), getting an 'F' on a paper that you did research on and the teacher probably just did not want to hear the truth, but hey they believed they were fighting for freedom, but it turns out there was much more going on behind the scenes.

[edit on -06002008-11-16T18:04:28-06:00302008bAmerica/ChicagoSun, 16 Nov 2008 18:04:28 -0600, 1 by TheMythLives]

[edit on -06002008-11-16T18:19:18-06:00302008bAmerica/ChicagoSun, 16 Nov 2008 18:19:18 -0600, 1 by TheMythLives]

Well I just got done reading my old paper. It was really quite bad. I actually received two grades for it. One being an F and the other being a D.

Overall, it was just a reiteration of obvious facts, with a couple of paragraphs with me stating that we helped Britain and China, halted trade between us and Japan, and the ships being in Japanese territory I believe. I think that is what I wrote, since it was hard to read and I did not type it up for some reason.

My teachers response was that I did not really research the topic well and that I just stated the obvious. That's true I guess so no hard feelings really. Sorry for the false alarms guys.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OldMedic

Please dear. Please inform us to that which you call "reality".

Have you missed a few doses of your anti-psychotic medications lately?

I think this statement alone will discredit everything you stated previously in your post.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

It's really hard for war veterans to realize the truth of their involvement and its whole significance, especially since many of them had lost several friends and suffered to an extent we could not even imagine. And although that's all well and true, it's the sad truth that sometimes their actions were insignificant or rather unnecessary. This aggrandizement of their actions has stemmed a culture of intolerance, which targets anyone that actually digs deep enough to discern fact from the intrinsic beliefs held by those involved. I mean, just because one suffers, doesn't give them the right to oppress the truth, no matter how much they don't want it spread. If they don't want to listen, they should cover their ears.

And ignore OldMedic. He's a plain old troll. Take a look at his -8,000 ATS points.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by cognoscente]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
All that are interested should read the "Bankers Manifesto"

Here it is... This is Exactly what is happening worldwide right now.

BANKERS MANIFESTO
We (the bankers) must proceed with caution and guard every move made, for the lower order of people are already showing signs of restless commotion. Prudence will therefore show a policy of apparently yielding to the popular will until our plans are so far consummated that we can declare our designs without fear of any organized resistance.

Organizations in the United States should be carefully watched by our trusted men, and we must take immediate steps to control these organizations in our interest or disrupt them.

At the coming Omaha convention to be held July 4, 1892, our men must attend and direct its movement or else there will be set on foot such antagonism to our designs as may require force to overcome.

This at the present time would be premature. We are not yet ready for such a crisis. Capital must protect itself in every possible manner through combination (conspiracy) and legislation.

The courts must be called to our aid, debts must be collected, bonds and mortgages foreclosed as rapidly as possible.

When, through the process of law, the common people have lost their homes,
they will be more tractable and easily governed through the influence of the strong arm
of the government applied to a central power of imperial wealth under the control of the leading financiers.

People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. History repeats itself in regular cycles. This truth is well known among our principal men who are engaged in forming an imperialism of the world. While they are doing this, the people must be kept in a state of political antagonism.

The question of tariff reform must be urged through the organization known as the Democratic Party, and the question of protection with the reciprocity must be forced to view through the Republican Party.

By thus dividing voters, we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us, except as teachers to the common herd. Thus, by discrete actions, we can secure all that has been so generously planned and successfully accomplished.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

President Bush on September of 2001 knew full well and financed the attacks on the World Trader Center building. Some of the hijackers were trained in the United States, on Military Property. There is a lot of evidence to say that this attack was known about before hand and made to happen. With the uproar and pure anger of Americans. President Bush signed the Patriot Acts, as well as other Acts. Then President Bush started illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanastan all in the name of Homeland Secruity.

Uh - I think your tin foil is slipping.

Can show you house some of the hijackers were staying in - lived not
too far from me.

Can also show you college library where they booked tickets using
the university internet computers - know someone who saw them in
library

Two of the Sept. 11 hijackers used a public-access computer at a New Jersey college library to buy tickets for the plane they seized and crashed into the Pentagon, a federal prosecutor said.

Ken Wainstein, U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, made the disclosure Thursday during a congressional hearing in which the Bush administration pushed for renewal of provisions of the Patriot Act that make it easier for investigators to obtain library and other records.

Wainstein said the hijackers used the computers four times in August 2001, including once on Aug. 30 to check on reservations that had been made for Sept. 11.

He said the Internet accounts used were registered to hijackers Nawaf Alhamzi and Khalid Almihdhar.

Wainstein did not identify the college. But an official with William Paterson University in Wayne - the state college closest to where the hijackers lived just before the attacks - said investigators had seized several public-access computers from the library shortly after the attacks.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Here Mr Shrub admits to seeing on tv news the first plane hitting the WTC.
Well, how can that be when the only footage of the first plane hitting the WTC was not even made available until the next day?

www.youtube.com...

edited to correct misspellings

[edit on 16-11-2008 by Muundoggie]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Now link this to Prescott Bush and his family fortune he created by laundering Nazi money through his "banking" cartel and you will be able to see why George Bush and his Daddy have brought us to where we are now. Clinton was a buyer of time and brought a focus for the setup of the terrorism we see now. Hillary almost made it - Bush Sr., Bill Clinton, Bush Jr. (fixed elections) and almost Hillary. Obama will be good enough for what they need on this final 4 - 8 year push to set up the Global control once and for all.

Anyone who can't see the obvious truth and the very serious and intentional situation created to bring us into our slavery to debt by now is either blind or just stupid. But then again I am sure you have those distant family relatives and millions of followers that know exactly what is going on and think they are part of some grand scheme larger than themselves so they play along like the sheep they were created to be through the endless mind washing and propaganda by the bought and paid for false media.

The banks since they have been in existence have been the control grid. They have always funded both sides of every war. Blood money and control in every aspect of the meaning.

Now they have their racial puppet factor they wanted and will use it to continue to lock in the Global grid for at least four years, maybe even eight. Look at what they have done in eight years. It was well in the planning since well before 1928, but the last eight years have been the final card in their New World Order control phase and they waited for just the right time. The wheels of control, Eugenics and debt slavery have been achieved.

So ask yourself this question: What could be worse than what we have been thrust into since Bush, 9/11 and the bank situation?

My God, I don't even want to think or consider what they have planned next.

But if the relief for Katrina told us anything, we are doomed!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I just love how the debunkers start attacking without providing anything factual(besides "official quotes and sources".. usually the response of a cornered animal.. Get ready for lots of attacks as the work week starts... I would say 9 Am tommorow when they get into there offices

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join