It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

russia/china/iran - fake enemies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

russia/china/iran - fake enemies?

chinaview.wordpress.c om

our only hope in fact is the real opposition to bliderberdgs. is there any? is china and russia real opponents?
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
well, I want to ask you for your opinion about how real is the second side of the battle field to come.

but before I will make a short summary of the situation I belive to be.

what we know is that there is a bilderberg group trying to establish a NWO in close future. their target is to lower the population to the 250 - 300 mln, get it all under control and enslave.

they are working on it from few centuries and there are few families taking care of the whole plan. the head of it is trilateral commision and the rotschild and rockefeller families.

to make it happen they need a big happening so the future slaves will focus on surviving than on their humanity. the tools were tested. it is:
- terrorist attacks as 911
- natural disastears (HAARP project) - tsunami, china earthquake
- economical crises - 1929 USA
- WWIII better version of WWII
- GMO
- one child policy (china)
- drugs, chemical weapons to breake our resistance
- matrial law
- control
- destroing the existing rules - adoring homosexuality, eutanasia, destroing religions and family as the institution, and much much more

now, they are in the moment to use all the mentioned above to lower the population and to bring fear in our minds. they are really ready for it. they can see that most of us is buying the lies they sell by the media they have.

they can implement the martial law by kicking their puppet Obama from the office. they are already poisoning us with the GMO food. they tested all the chemicals already. they have the "Al Qaida" to make the terrorist attack anywhere they need to, they have the economical collapse they made on purpose (who is going to belive that noone could not see it is coming and took the action years ago to stop it), they have already all Bills giving them the power to control you in any way they want.

they have money, goverments, media and the structure. they alreay started to make the global systems they will implement as the only way to "pretend" us from the total catastrophy.

I have no idea where from all the signs (mayans, bible, predictions, etc) come from to alert us but it looks that this is not just a fantasy this time. personally I never belived in the previous predictions but it is different this time.

all I am wondering is the WWIII. are Russians/China/ Iran not involved in the conspiracy or they are only playing their role?

as I see it it will start in Iran thanks to Israel. it is enough sign of Russian and China showing their support for Iranian side to get directly involved and of course they will blame US and some UE countries for letting the Israel shooting the nuke there.
total haox after the battle coming together with the collapse of what we belived is our civilization will give them the possiblility to start the new world system they want to establish.

the problem is is it a real oppositon. if so there is some chance it will not go exactly the way they want. there can be some unexpected solution we can find our freedom from.

I doubt it but in fact can not find any real links joining the Putin and the Bilderbergs. ok, the russians are attending the G8 or G20 meetings, China is belived to be a country the whole system is tested already but I find it still not enough to say name it a proof.

do you know and can give any more evidance on it? I will be really gratefull for it.

chinaview.wordpress.c om
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
They could be fake, yes...

But the one thing we know is that the US is the real enemy

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The real enemy is elitism and it's control systems. You'll find it in every country, working against the development of humankind.

China, Russia and Iran are just countries filled with people like you and me.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

well, I do not know if they are exactly the same as we are. they already have a systems that are NWOalike and it looks that they are pretty happy about it. I belive that their mentality is allowing their governments to enslave them time ago.

but still can not figure out if there are two world powers still in battle or it is (maybe was always) one world management fighting only with the us, the main street?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well, only time will tell exactly how events will unfold. It is indeed very unsettling to witness the decline of a civilization. I firmly believe in God and in his word the Bible. It is where I go for solid answers. I feel privileged to fore-know the future and the outcome of our current situation. Although we are headed to THE DARKEST TIME in human history, we have good reason to be hopeful... why?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
today's speech of Olmert (israeli PM) about threat coming from Iran:

www.topix.com...

they are looking for excuse for attack for some time but are the iranians in the plot or not?

the iraq had no weapons they used to explain attack on. I wonder why they did not brought something there after all anyway? maybe they just decide that it is not neccessary - all they need are media.

and by the way on the bilderberg meeting in Canada in 2006 was present the Saddam's minister Chalabi as well - link here:

thinkprogress.org...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar

I am a Christian as well but unfortunatetly my vision of the future to come does not allow me to be so hopefull. I really would love to belive that hard as you do. take care

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
If you have 2 people on oposite sides of the truth then you can easily use them agianst eachother to saw right through it. That is what i see in political parties and national governments. Although what "starts" the conflict is debatable. Is it somone playing a role like an actor is a play? Or is the person that would naturaly react, in their planned way, PUT there to be himself. That is something very interesting to ponder.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

I think that they in such a big game they can not trust on natural reactions. this is valid when you tolk about the masses but not the individuals. they need to be sure the reaction will be exactly the one they look for.

but this is only my seeing. it is important in my opinion to find the truth about it before it will be too late...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
You are always at the mercy of those around you. Your neighbor could walk over right into your house and put a bullet in your head. We are both so vulnerable. A perfect chance for us to experiance negitivity so that we might know who we are.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.'
-Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I completly agree with you. fear is worst enemy of all. and I am not scared of future to come. I see it as a challenge too. but still it is not a reason to stay blind now.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
im just saying that talking about the information is great... but understand that either way theres nothing you can do. The best tool you can have with you is a good intention, because that leads into all things worth having.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by Wertdagf]

[edit on 16-11-2008 by Wertdagf]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

sad but true. there is nothing we can do alone. but we should let the people know so the ones who will survive will try at least to resist the powers to take the control over them.

that is my point. knowledge is the key to the freedom. even when the freedom is only in you head...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
China has sent thousands of industrial and military spies into the USA. Multiple cChinese citizens (and Americans) have been convicted of espionage, and theft of industrial secrets.

Now why would they be spying on us so heavily, if they are not an enemy?

Russia is threatening to put nuclear missles on the borders of Poland and the Ukraine, and they are not an enemy?

They have attacked a soverign country (Georgia) and have threatened the Baltic States, Poland, The Czech Republic, the Ukraine, etc. But they are not enemies?

You use a Chinese government site and news source to "prove" that Russia and China are not enemies of the USA. What do you expect them to say, "Yes, we want to take over the US"?

People like you really are fools.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by czacza

China, Russia, Iran, Cuba, Libya, Viet Nam, North Korea were NEVER our enemies.

This is the only real war:

(the interlocking directors of the Fed/City of London/Bundesbank) versus (the rest of us).

(the central banks who issue and own our money) vs (our publicly owned treasury that should be issuing our money.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OldMedic

you are seeing the things as you are learned to see - through official statements. and this is the way it works best for them. together with all the other sheeps you are going to be slaughtered.

I am living in Poland so you do not have to tell me about Russias and they threats towards my country, but this is a part of the game.

and one more thing, I did not say thet they are fake enemies I just have some doubts about it.

I am not even going to make more comments on you.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

that's my thinking too. star for you. thanks for reply

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
If you have 2 people on oposite sides of the truth then you can easily use them agianst eachother to saw right through it. That is what i see in political parties and national governments. Although what "starts" the conflict is debatable. Is it somone playing a role like an actor is a play? Or is the person that would naturaly react, in their planned way, PUT there to be himself. That is something very interesting to ponder.

Enlightned post, and of course you have the full truth covered with all your hypothesis: Elitists use both actors and predictable ideologists to further their own selfish totalitaristic agendas. That's the essence of the Ordo ab Chaos meme, to use everyone and anyone in their right roles to further their own selfish agenda.

I have pondered and come to all of the above, this is not a black and white world, as you probably well know. Again, good post.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

The emotional opposite to fear, more than courage, is love. So once one abandons fear, being that we are all at our core emotionally motivated, yes, even you left brain types out there that live the myth of pure logic, once fear is gone all that is left is love.

And, ironically, love is all we need to solve our problems today.

top topics

join