It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some predictions of the Bible code.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I have been looking around and found this information that was supposedly gathered using the bible code. i just thought it was interesting. I am posting the links where you can see the text in hebrew where the predictions were taken from.

Denver to become US Capitol.

www.delphiassociates.org...

New Madrid Fault to Rupture.

NYC Atomic Attack.

Eruption of Mt. Rainier.

Washington DC Atomic explosion.

I really hope none of this come true.
these were taken from.

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by Muaddib]

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
i hope this is not true considering that i got a huge birthday bash planned for myself on the 4th of july weekend. not to mention i got family down in dc. although unfortunately this does fit in with the conspiracy theory that denver will be the capitol of the nwo. lets hope this is all wrong.

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by mutehalo]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well i hope this doesn't come true because this is very scary stuff
i believe in the bible codes due to the fact that all predictions have come true and ones which were found before the event happened. Lets hope the bible is wrong this time.........

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I've read that if you set up "Moby Dick" the same way you can find all kinda of stuff....

Although I'd like to believe that the bible code is real and can predict future events I believe that this could be accomplished with just about any other book

-psd_1

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by psd_1
I've read that if you set up "Moby Dick" the same way you can find all kinda of stuff....

Although I'd like to believe that the bible code is real and can predict future events I believe that this could be accomplished with just about any other book

-psd_1

it could be possible, but i feel that the bible couldn't of been written by humans due to its complex structure and different meanings.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by psd_1

-psd_1

it could be possible, but i feel that the bible couldn't of been written by humans due to its complex structure and different meanings.

Oh no? And I suppose the library of congress has a relatively simple structure and a lack of variety of meanings? What about encyclopedia Britanica?

Have you even read Shakespeare? What in the Bible do you think is so complex that it couldn't be devised by humans? I can write a complicated and diversely-meaningful book also, and I'm not even on a relative "genius" level in terms of human minds. Come on now, you're making a huge assumption. I can read my Calculus book and say the same thing: this stuff is so complicated, there is NO WAY humans wrote it!

Perhaps you're underestimating the human mind...

And once again, I don't see anything so intricately complex in the Bible, that even I myself cannot devise, not to mention a dedicated group bound to enslave the world

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
lets say the bible codes are real and accurate, how can a human being write a detail book with hidden messages containing messages about the future?? u really think a human being is able to write a book, with a mathematical formula to give out accurate messages?

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

lets say the bible codes are real and accurate, how can a human being write a detail book with hidden messages containing messages about the future?? u really think a human being is able to write a book, with a mathematical formula to give out accurate messages?

But you're ASSUMING they are real and accurate! If, and ONLY if that assumption were true (and we don't know this), then there are 2 options.

1. Humans used computers to do this (not good for 2000 years ago).

2. More advanced beings "inspired" this to humans.
=================

However, because we cannot assume that any bible codes are real and accurate, you cannot state with certainty that humans did not write the Bible, at least not by looking at Bible Code as support for that statement!

Edit: With enough work, the Bible can be written as it is with REAL codes in it, by humans without computers. You should look at some WARS and the messages that were sent by the countries in code, where the message said ONE THING in plain language, but if you know the code to decypher it, you get an entirely different message.

Instead of a "Hi, how are you? What lovely whether we have outside!"

You get a "The fascists are on the east bank of this river" or something (only the original message is much longer, to incorporate this code of course.

Therefore, I annot even make the assumption that computers are required for this sort of thing, since it has been done by humans without the aid of machines before! I wouldn't underestimate our minds...

And once again, you don't know if the Bible Code is accurate, do you?

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
You can get lots of things that have happend in the past buy doing this to any book with alot of pages.

Some of the stuff is creepy though in the real tight matrix where the words are all one word not skipped every 2 like some bible code matrix I have seen.

But it come down to if you can do it to any large book. then could it be real?

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I have the program that looks for bible codes. You can import any text and try the same lookups. The text that you import cannot have any spaces. The letters are written one after the other. They say this is how the bible was written. The problem I have with this is that you can import the KJV bible, *torah, *tanakh, *talmud...etc. Which is correct? If there was a mathematical formula contained within the texts of "the bible", over the thousands of years of copying it verse for verse, word for word, letter for letter....one tiny mistake could throw the entire code off. In todays programming languages, coding is very specific and difficult. One wrong syntax and it wipes the whole code out. This is a highly debatable subject.

The Talmud is a vast collection of Jewish laws and traditions.
The Torah refers to the Five Books of Moses: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.
The Tanakh or Written Torah is the Old Testament.

All of these texts can be sifted for equidistant letter sequences (ELS). Does that make them otherworldly?

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   

the bible code hasn't been proven wrong yet, So you have to believe that someone higher then a human wrote this complex book.

The software used to find the codes is done on orignal text, but i have seen with my own eyes, the words "Nazi" and "Hitler" in the same passage.
These messages are soo detailed we can easily tell what events they are reffering to.

You honestly think a human beings over 2000 years ago sat down and wrote the bible, with codes??

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
I have the program that looks for bible codes. You can import any text and try the same lookups. The text that you import cannot have any spaces. The letters are written one after the other. They say this is how the bible was written. The problem I have with this is that you can import the KJV bible, *torah, *tanakh, *talmud...etc. Which is correct? If there was a mathematical formula contained within the texts of "the bible", over the thousands of years of copying it verse for verse, word for word, letter for letter....one tiny mistake could throw the entire code off. In todays programming languages, coding is very specific and difficult. One wrong syntax and it wipes the whole code out. This is a highly debatable subject.

The Torah refers to the Five Books of Moses: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.

All of these texts can be sifted for equidistant letter sequences (ELS). Does that make them otherworldly?

as your reffering to holy books, i find it hard to believe that humans can write scared text. Either they never wrote them OR humans were helped. Books like these are too comlex to just sit down and right.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   

the bible code hasn't been proven wrong yet, So you have to believe that someone higher then a human wrote this complex book.

Just because something hasn't been proven wrong, doesn't mean it has been proven right. Until you know one way or another, it is foolish to assume anything, as your assumption can end up being completely false, so what benefit is it to you to pretend before you truly know? How do you prove anything like this anyway? Isn't it a matter of being convinced or not, individually? For example, if seeing "Hitler" and "Nazi" next to each other on one bit of the bible code is sufficient proof for you, that is your choice. It may not, however, be sufficient for someone else. In this sense, proof of this sort is just "subjectively sufficient (or not) evidence", which his not proof at all, as it is not objective.

How does one obtain objectively conclusive knowledge of the validity of this code or lack thereof? Well, if you start seeing amazingly accurate things in the code of Moby Dick, or any other fat book, then it would seem that all books are heaven-inspired with codes. If you see evidence that other books have codes, then you must ask yourself if it's possible that all literature is written by someone other than people (which is false), or perhaps the codes are not really codes, but wishful thinking on the part of the determined humans who're looking for specific things and don't stop until the find them.

The software used to find the codes is done on orignal text, but i have seen with my own eyes, the words "Nazi" and "Hitler" in the same passage.
These messages are soo detailed we can easily tell what events they are reffering to.

You honestly think a human beings over 2000 years ago sat down and wrote the bible, with codes??

If it is possible, then I cannot assume whether it's true or false. It IS possible, and just because you cannot think of a good enough reason or motivation to do this, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Some people do pretty "strange" and "amazing" things, if properly motivated. Also, humans could've had outside assistance for writing this in CODES.

However, this is only assuming that the codes are any more valid than Moby Dick codes etc.

In conclusion, regardless of whether the codes are valid or not, with enough effort, time, and determination, this book and others could've been written. Now look at the result of this book and what major effect it has on the world, and how many people are put into control of OTHERS thanks to this book and others like it. Some people, when tempted at the prospect of control and domination, will go to extremes to accomplish what they want.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser

as your reffering to holy books, i find it hard to believe that humans can write scared text. Either they never wrote them OR humans were helped. Books like these are too comlex to just sit down and right.

Who said someone just sat down and wrote it? APparently it took thousands of years...
Also, if you pay attention to history, every time somebody seemed to doubt something (like that humans can fly) etc, they very often have been proven wrong later. Why would this happen? Simple: ASSUMPTIONS.

You are assuming that it's not possible because it's so complex. You are assuming based on your idea that the human mind isn't capable of this. You can stick to this belief till the day you die, but it still will not make it true - the belief that this book could NOT possibly be written by humans.

The day after you die, we may find proof that indeed it was written by a determined group over a period of many years, so what good is it to assume?

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
IF it took thousands over years, i doubt humans being wrote it and carried this project on for thousands of years

Angels,God,Aliens,Higher spirit what ever you like to definie GOD, the bible was wrote by the people above

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

No a human back then could not right codes, not to mention alot of the bible code I saw was Old testamnet, that was written way before 2000 yrs ago.

But since Humans did right bible, and now where does it say it was written by God, at least not the whole book.

Then there can be no bible code, because they could not have written it.

Also the biggest remaining factor, you can do this to any book and get things that have happend, could all these books be divine, or perhaps there is no code.

What thats Arkams Razor, something like that.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Soo these messages in the bible which come true are just an accident?? some how i think not, we're an intelligent race, but not able to construct the bible plus its codes.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   

IF it took thousands over years, i doubt humans being wrote it and carried this project on for thousands of years

Angels,God,Aliens,Higher spirit what ever you like to definie GOD, the bible was wrote by the people above

Doubt has no basis in reality. It's like saying "it's too weird to be true". This is subjective, and therefore irrelavant to objective reality, one that reflects what IS, not things as you'd like them to be, or believe to be.

Then you make a statement, which is completely unsupported. I can also say my grandmother went back in time and wrote the Bible with the same effect!

I can also say "I doubt that TV's were made by humans, they are too complicated". As you can see, doubt and reality have nothing to do with each other.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Soo these messages in the bible which come true are just an accident?? some how i think not, we're an intelligent race, but not able to construct the bible plus its codes.

WHy not, do you think our abilities have a LIMIT? Only self-imposed one...

People doubted we'd have jet airplanes 100 years ago, in fact, they didn't think flight as possible at all for humans! Only GODS and birds could fly! Suddenly, we're flying.

EDIT: And I'm done arguing. I've made my point, I've laid out my case. If you don't understand, I will not try "harder" to make you understand. Believe what you want, assume all you like, and doubt anything you wish to doubt. Give a TV to an african tribe, and they'll be convinced only the GODS could make this kind of miracle.

From here on out, I have nothing new to add to the statements I already made in regard to this issue. If you explain to a kid that 1+1=2, it is upto THEM to put in the effort to UNDERSTAND it. If they constantly argue and say "I DOUBT that's true", it is hopeless and pointless to tell them "use your mind, don't ASSUME" if that's what they wish to do.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam

WHy not, do you think our abilities have a LIMIT? Only self-imposed one...

People doubted we'd have jet airplanes 100 years ago, in fact, they didn't think flight as possible at all for humans! Only GODS and birds could fly! Suddenly, we're flying.

So 100% accurate messages are just an accident and a mistake which shouldn't be there?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join