It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Angel Thunder - international drill on us soil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
For the people who say "relax it's just an exercise"
So were Vigilant Guardian
Northern Guardian
Vigilant Warrior
Northern Vigilance
Amalgam Warrior
Global Guardian
Crown Vigilance
Apollo Guardian
I'm not saying this WILL be anything we should "get our panties in a bunch" over, but we should all raise an eyebrow to any "exercise" they conduct from now on.

If my well-armed and slightly mentally unstable next door neighbor was holding a "training exercise" where he simulated a break in at another neighbors house on the very day that house really WAS broken into, and then was planning another one, I would be keeping a pretty close eye on him. Call me paranoid...

If you trust ANYTHING your government tells you after all the "coincidences" surrounding 9/11 I got some ocean front property in arizona that I would love to sell you.
However I want payment in full before you can inspect the property.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

i could not have posted it better. yes, we should concern ourselves with military movement and all their joint exercises. pay attention to usnorthcom (colorado) and elsewhere. call me paranoid, nuts whatever, my name is musselwhite and some will remember that name.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by PhyberDragon

o for heaven sakes. some exercises are right on front page; others are on foreign soil. look at new orleans. do you really think that was not planned. you need to dig much deeper my friend.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Here is the digging deeper. I have pages of internet references to backup all the points listed if anyone wants them. I think things are going critical very soon, since most of the game pieces are already in place. I named them on another thread.

see: www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=crimvelvet

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
They are going to be in a centralized location to be able to help with the earthquake that will hit the U.S. during that time frame.

It will be just lucky timing we had the large gathering of supplies and manpower.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican
There amore people "awake" right now than ever before.
They would have to be clinically insane to try to impliment the North American Union, or martial law, or anything else right now.

There are too many people (some in the armed forces) watching our leaders and their intentions through a microscope at the moment.

If they are stupid enough to try it, all I can say to them is bring it!

You would make George Bush Jr. proud...mission accomplished and bring them on come to mind.

Try this on...the financial crisis becomes more than just a money thing when several large terrorist attacks using nuclear or biological weapons brings America and thereby the world to a standstill.

Food shortages lead to riots and then martial law, and you and your friends are quickly rounded up and imprisoned or killed trying to defend us from something none except a few loons believes we need to be rescued from.

You are fooling yourself if you think it will play out in a way that all those "enlightened" will know it is a move by the nwo to take control.

Wake up yourself before you try to wake up others.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

20,000 troops to deploy...in America?

The story flashed on the Drudge Report today during the program and it caught Glenn's attention. A few weeks ago Glenn had seen some reports that troops were going to be deployed around the country---why would we need 20,000 boots on the ground in America's cities? Read the transcript. Insiders listen here.
www.glennbeck.com...

and please do not tell me this is all normal because it isn't and you are just fooling yourself and deceiving others.
[edit on 6-12-2008 by musselwhite]

[edit on 6-12-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

thanks for going 20 deep. i commented on your other thread and now i found out there are 20,000 troops being depoyed on american soil. why so many troops. www.glennbeck.com... atlanta is feeling the crunch. the number of homeless is increasing by the hundreds daily due to economics. things are getting pretty heated here in atlanta. great digging.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

why wasn't i screaming last year? timing, timing, timing, timing, timing. plan, prepare and position..................look at the whole picture......not just from one angle. you will be screaming sooner or later.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
No I won't. Because I've looked at all this going on for years, and even worked with some of these troops when they went through where we were living. They're not remotely interested in taking over anything, and are only interested in beating out the US troops they train with.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

ok. i'll just let it go at that. too much going on to debate with you; however, i do wish you the very best and to your family as well. thanks and good luck.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Thank you! At least someone isn't a paranoid and irrational human...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
WTF? If you don't wear a uniform, then don't worry about we do on a day to day basis. Don't give me that "I pay your salary with my taxes b/s because guess what? We pay taxes as well". Angel Thunder is a very valuable tool that employs all branches of service as well as allied forces in preparation for our heroes out there fighting the good fight to have a reliable CSAR support. Trust me when I say, you feel a lot more comfortable fighting the good fight knowing you have an exit plan that has the most qualified personnel on the job than knowing your exit plan is in want because some crybaby, paranoid, foil-hat wearing tool got his way and training was eliminated. I love my job and can sleep well at night knowing that I had a hand in training another countries Recovery Force how to do it right. Especially with the possibility of employing them in the near future. Just sit back, relax, do a crossword puzzle, and try to applaud those of us who are trying to make it a better world for ours and our childrens futures.

IF YOU AREN'T SPEC OP. YOU WISH YOU WERE.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

you're obviously an idiot...
you should be ever thankful that you live in a country that allows you to be such a dumbass and say stupid # without any reprocussions.

i was a participant in angel thunder..

couple of words for ya..

go # yourself

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Who knows - maybe there is something to this *possible* attack in or around the 21-22.
Maybe there is something to USA and Foreign Troops working together to prepare for a Biological Terrorism attack.
Maybe, maybe, maybe...

Hey - whether people agree with you or not at least you're not *asleep at the sheep*...

*P*E*A*C*E*

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
They never do anything pointless, and the dots are connecting for me. They can get ready to lose their control, because its going to be revealed enmass very soon just what kind of trip these fools are on. I'm going to buy a bullhorn just for the occasion and then the resistance begins.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PhyberDragon

www.acc.af.mil...

You guys are silly. This exercise is about military members training with interagency and our international friends to save lives anytime, anywhere, anyhow. It's a great exercise. I was there.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
If this makes you nervous, you should have been in Special Forces during the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's - come to think of it - anytime.

There at the JFK Special Warfare Center, on any given day, you'd see military from damn near every "friendly" nation in the world. I mean every nation!

I hate like the dickens to break this to folks here, but we train and train with scores of nations around the world. Since we have a lot of fine facilities here for many of the exercises, it is best and more efficient for foreign troops to come and train here.

We also go to other nations to train many of our forces, and it was just several years ago when we had large exercises in Egypt, training with Egyptian troops! Imagine that!

We work closely with Australians, New Zealanders, Dutch, Norwegians, Germans, Belgians, and the list goes on and on and is as long as my . . . garden hose.

Foreign troops are always here in the US. Always. As far as I personally know - the 1960's - they've always been here.

Relax. We want to be able to work with them, and not be constrained by showing up on the same battlefield, and having to start from scratch with them. Explain what we can do, why we do what we do, how we can mutually benefit each other, on and on.

Relax. Yes. We have foreign troops on our soil right now. We'll have foreign troops on our soil tomorrow. And the next day. Month after month, year after year.

And the Brits? Hell, we learn from each other!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

thanks for the information and i concur with your; however, it feels quite different from my stand point of view. i sincerely hope i am paranoid and certified nuts then all will be safe here in this great country with all its crooked politicians..................and the greedy. good luck on your quest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join