It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1991 UFO crash Rincon Del Bein, Victoria, Argentina

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

She has in her possession, a sphere that is identical to one pictured in a painting of Jesus done hundreds of years ago. A piece of a ufo that becomes transparent when photographed, it is very light but is incredibly difficult to cut.

When it is held in front of her face and flash photography is used you can see her face in the picture (3:41 mark) Not sure what to think on this one, interesting though. Your thoughts?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

Hi, aceace, thanks for sharing

I share what i've been able to find so far about this story (btw, don't search for Rincon del bien: you won't find anything but the video and articles about it) .

Note: the following is a rough-google made translation, so please some spanish speaking fella, review it.

In March, 2004, we had a visit from a group of metaphysics in the town of Armstrong, Pcia. Santa Fe: 33 people who came to visit the UFO museum.
Among them, there was a lady named Maria Luisa Tula, which seeks permission to make a photo with the metal debris that today, thanks to her, we know to be translucent.
A week of this fact, send us a photo, with the joy of having obtained what is seen in the photo showing the fingers of the hand of the man who claimed it, and tells us of the shock that this had resulted in its people, where they met to discuss the phenomenon.

Starting to get our hands on, this picture, all types of cameras began to test its peculiarity: in some the transparency is obvious, in some others slightly, and in some others you do not see anything at all: it is not depending on the quality of the camera used, but as we have seen, it is the flash, and according to the "understandings" on the matter would be treated the same gas.
We do not know what is the reason why such a thing occurs, we can only say that had it not been for this person, we would have never had this huge opportunity, as it is in our hands from the date it occurred on fact.
As the director of Vision Ovni, I feel an obligation to explain how this event happened, to avoid comments that are not nothing but genuine.
Of course, this in view of anyone who wants to look at our UFO Museum in Victoria.
Silvia Pérez Simondini

www.visionovni.com.ar...

A strange piece of metal
Silvia Perez and her daughter Andrea Simondini are since several years investigating the UFO phenomenon in Victoria in the province of Entre Rios. One morning in March 1992, a pawn of the area was found by a worker from a nearby camp, who informed him that "something had fallen from the sky that caused a huge explosion." In addition, there was a great movement of military.

Silvia and Andrea went to the scene and found a land site of about 40 meters in diameter where the soil appeared to have been recently rippled. " They found nothing strange though. Months after it was found in that area a piece of metal. It was given to a blacksmith to be fractionated, but he wasn't able to. It could only be broken with a special machine. The subsequent examination indicated the presence of titanium, silicon and manganese, among other elements.

mpfiles.com.ar...

Above: article from Heraldo de Concordia of March 26th 1991 donde about the area where the debris was found; below, enhanced, in case someone want's to try to decode and translate it

The photo in question (the first one in which the transparency was noticed), should be this one:

Ed: links
www.visionovni.com.ar...
en.wikipedia.org...
blogs.clarin.com...
www.pagina12.com.ar...
www.macromuseo.org.ar...
esplendorypatetismo.blogspot.com...
paranormales.blogspot.com...
www.reymisterios.com...
www.hombre.uolsinectis.com.ar...
www.semanadelarte.org...

[edit on 16/11/2008 by internos]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Well since I was directed to this thread from another that was closed I will post what I posted there here:

Well to be honest it simply looks like an oxidizer tank from a satellite that may have re-entered the atmosphere at that time.

www.eclipsetours.com...

The other thing that i find curious is why show pictures of the supposed transparent nature of the metal when a bright light is shown on the metal. Why not show an example on the video? I did not see what she was claiming. Sorry but I just don't see any evidence of crashed ufo parts from what I can see in the video.Now that does not mean I am right...just what it appears from the video evidence presented.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'm just not seeing any transparency what so ever. I'm willing to bet that it's a piece of titanium and I'm sure it's quite hard to cut...but give that thing to me for 5 minutes and I'll cut it right in two. I build airplanes for a living and it really looks like a piece from a jet ingine exhaust or something that is around extreme heat. As far as transparency goes...all I'm seeing is things reflecting off of it, in the last photo on internos thread you can see her thumb casting a shadow on our left her right side of the piece.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The story is NOT worthy to be taken seriously in MY opinion, I just shared what i was able to find about it: some informations are better than some crappy youtube video, but next time of course i will ignore stuff like this one.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Your contributions are always welcomed and appreciated...no matter what the topic may be or whether it's worthy of any attention. Your pics and info helped me come to my conclusions. You make ATS moving forward.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I can see the translucency of the metal in the pictures.... but something like that can be faked, too.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
guys i went to ufo museum located at victoria city, entre rios, argentina
i can say the material is translucent when a camera shot is done

if you have a 4 or more megapixel digital camera, you don't need light
you just take a picture and your hands will transluce via the metal

i have high definition photos of this metal
look here, this is too strange

img291.imageshack.us...

top topics

join