It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey guys and gals alyosha 1981 new guy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hey there another newbie here! I live in the Denver area and still awaiting my "first sighting" looking forward to some good info here!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Tighten your tinfoil body suit, sit back, and enjoy the ride.

And while you wait, heres a link to help you figure out how to adjust to the change in "depth" pressure associated with deep diving into strange waters.

And this one is a good flotation device should you find yourself in rough water.

Sometimes in deep water it's nice to have a personal guide to the many life saving techniques available, so here you go as well.

Now jump in, the water's fine.

See you on the board. :up;

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Hey there 'alyosha1981'

Welcome to ATS ... if UFO's / Aliens are your thing then you are most certainly in the right place my friend.

See you on the boards. Woody

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hi alyosha1981 and welcome to ATS. Enjoy yourself and I hope you find what you are looking for.

And while you are waiting and watching the skies, stop by BTS sometime. There's a place to laugh, rant, catch up on news and chit-chat. It's also a great place to get to know the other members.

Rush

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!

Enjoy ur time here and cya on the boards!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Great to have you with us! Look forward to seeing you around the forums, Anything you need feel free to ask away

-----------

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link
www.belowtopsecret.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Avatar, Pic in profile help
OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

Need help with how to post? Getting youtube links to work? or just what the icons are in posting..check my posting help thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Thanks all!! I appreciate the welcomes it's good to have the oppertunity to chat with like minded people(or non like minded people for that matter)
c-ya!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Hello.

Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy.

new topics

top topics

join