It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama supporters racially attack white woman who doesnt support Obama.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
well this is typical mob behavior..regardless of how many educational/social programs are launched human nature will divide and separate. I too am a Republican, and its funny(peculiar) that Democrats always seem to taut racial harmony and getting along and social programs and this all-around stance of a higher evolution on political thought...well you now see BS in working fashion right here..people are people regardless of their political affiliations....not all republicans are bad and vice-versa...anyway just wanted to comment on this to point out the hypocrisy of the Democratic party and its constituents....it will always be reduced to its base form..social variances.

Also take special note of the OPs point that the teacher was black...again base form...here we see racially alike people banding together against one....allll typical.

This is why i sit in my basement and watch the world from below.....rarely getting involved outside of spreading disharmony and evil...hehe, hell ive been here since the stars were born...till next time!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I've been hearing about things like this in our schools here. NOT college level - but middle and high school level. Black students threatening white students - saying things about Obama being POTUS so white people will 'get theirs' etc etc.

Largely unreported in the MSM. Locally, it is being reported.

Also - word of mouth - other moms are hearing it from their kids as they come home from school. (public school)

Ya know... There seems to be a lot of this going around from both sides.

I've seen it the complete opposite side with school children saying things like "Assasinate Obama".

It's just sad that a certain percentage of America is stooping to this level.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thank you CH1LDOFTHE70S. I was a bit nervous to type that due to me being new here. Afraid the ATS police would send in their SWAT team and take me prisoner. But it is my honest belief. The media seems to want to skew this into a racial issue then withdraw just wnought to remove themselves from the picture when the blame is laced. But I cannot condone actions of racism by any race to any race.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
LITTLEHORN: You got any extra room in that basement? Stuff out here is getting to scare me pretty bad and my townhome doesn't have a basement...

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jkd Up
Thank you CH1LDOFTHE70S. I was a bit nervous to type that due to me being new here. Afraid the ATS police would send in their SWAT team and take me prisoner. But it is my honest belief. The media seems to want to skew this into a racial issue then withdraw just wnought to remove themselves from the picture when the blame is laced. But I cannot condone actions of racism by any race to any race.

Yep... with hate crimes up since the election, it is a sad state of affairs.

But then again, ignorance abounds regardless of race or political affiliation.

In general , anyone who says "CRAZY LIBERALS" or "CRAZY CONSERVATIVES" are at the same level as those who are throwing racial epithets back and forth.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
Well I gotta disagree here it is in farrakhans own scarry words. Just click on the link. www.youtube.com...
Just felt people should know.

reply to post by Grand Puba

Where does farrakhan explicitly state that barrack obama is the messiah?

Farrakhan believes that elajah muhammad is the messiah and that his proohecies are coming true!

He is NOT refering to obama!!

He is refering to what elijah muhammad wrote in his book "the fall of america" this is what happens when people pull clips out of context!

Peace!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
If you check the governments own stats there is no comparison between white racism against blacks and the reverse!

This thread is just an excuse for a lot of whimpy whites to be cry babies!!

The same thing that they claim blacks do to them!

IRONY 101!!

Peace!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Race race race race RACE RACE RACE.

Am I wrong, or don't we all belong to the human race? All this ethnic tripe. Feh.

It's the human race - but the people are losing. Losing to bigots too small minded to see past cosmetic differences. Too small minded to surpass their fear. Too small minded to embrace their fellow humans.

Think I'm done reading this thread.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I have one last thing to say...

I followed the election pretty closely, i did not have a favourite to win, as I am fully aware that elections are rigged.

I can say one thing though...

I was completely shocked and mostly irritated at how most of the american people handled this election.

It was like a race war, black against white...

And as soon as obama won, what happened?, thousands of videos popped up all over the net with black people saying:

"What now, what now huh! now it's the black mans turn, what u say now u white crackers"

"now it's time for whitey to get his you racist mccain lovers"

Then u read about all the black on white violence in the streets in schools, all over really.

Now i'm sorry, i know alot of people would "LIKE" to think that racism is a thing of the past, and that multiculturism "works"

But clearly racism is still very much alive, and multiculturism does NOT work, in the end blacks will never "really" like white people, they will always have a chip on their shoulder for something that happened over a 100 years ago that they weren't even a part of.

And this election proved it.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You guys are being intentionally dense. Its quite obvious what he is saying.

-Obama has captured the youth
-Involved in a process that they never cared about
-THIS IS A SIGN
-"When the messiah speaks, the youth will hear"
-"and the messiah is speaking"

WHO the flipping hell do you think hes talking about? Please, explain to all of us plebs who he is talking about.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
Its happened at my college (SUNY Suffolk formerly known as Suffolk County Community College). The day after the election, the 2 Black girls in my math class walked in 10 minutes late and started saying things like "You reap what you sow and its harvest time for you White motherf--kers".

I actually wanted to smack the one girl silly but then I realized it would be brought up on hate crimes charges and I would be forever branded a racist Neo Nazi.
Earth.

You should of told them to stop hating on Obama's Mama.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Your joking right? Please tell me you are. -"When the messiah speaks, the youth will hear" He said this right after he spoke about obama. Who do you think he was talking about Santa?, the Tooth Fairy?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marcus Calpurnius

You guys are being intentionally dense. Its quite obvious what he is saying.

-Obama has captured the youth
-Involved in a process that they never cared about
-THIS IS A SIGN
-"When the messiah speaks, the youth will hear"
-"and the messiah is speaking"

WHO the flipping hell do you think hes talking about? Please, explain to all of us plebs who he is talking about.

Once again he is talking about the prophecies of elijah muhammad in his book "the fall of america"

Have you read it?

Farrakhan has explicitly stated in time magazine and on 20/20 that elijah muhammad is the messiah!

He is leading people to think one way while his followers know differently!

Peace!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grand Puba
If you check the governments own stats there is no comparison between white racism against blacks and the reverse!

This thread is just an excuse for a lot of whimpy whites to be cry babies!!

The same thing that they claim blacks do to them!

IRONY 101!!

Peace!

Karma is the only "Real" Universal law out there that can be quantifiably measured and all the years of minorities being on welfare and on handouts will come back on them in some way, shape or form.

Yes with Obama being elected the Karmaic energy will return the persecution to the white race in America but the real sad thing is that retribution is a never ending cycle that should really be broken now.

Look at the Jew/Israel situation for example, they have played the "Victim" card for over 100 years now and the Karma they reflect is exactly what happened to them... they are dishing out to the Palestinians....its just stupid all this race garbage.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

No, hes talking about Obama's ability to talk and capture the youth. Than quotes a passage that says "The messiah will speak and they will hear". You are purposely ingoing the obvious here. Which is evidenced by your inability to tell us who hes talking about when he reads the messiah quote.

Its simple, tell us all why he was talking about Obama and the youth one second, than repeating a quote about the messiah capturing the youth in the next sentence?

I swear you guys think we're all idiots and that you can somehow convince us tat we aren't hearing whats clear as day.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by Marcus Calpurnius]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Did the girl take a poll in her class to see if her verbal attackers were actually Obama supporters?

One white student in an all black class, and suddenly they are all Obama supporters?

Something about this story doesnt sound right to me.

Peace

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

Not all of them were DUH! did you even bother watching the video? The video shows at least one of the students who didn't like the way the students and the teacher reacted. The argument here is that she was obviously accosted by a good portion of students in the classroom that ARE Obama supporters... If this is not the case, then why else would they have called her a traitor or racist AFTER having expressed that she was a McCain supporter?.

Who else did you think would call her a TRAITOR after having expressed being a conservative supporter? Green party members? My god I swear some of you people are really thick as bricks, it amazes me how people like you actually manage to wake up every morning.

Edit: needed to correct and replace McCain for Obama.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by Question]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marcus Calpurnius

No, hes talking about Obama's ability to talk and capture the youth. Than quotes a passage that says "The messiah will speak and they will hear". You are purposely ingoing the obvious here. Which is evidenced by your inability to tell us who hes talking about when he reads the messiah quote.

Its simple, tell us all why he was talking about Obama and the youth one second, than repeating a quote about the messiah capturing the youth in the next sentence?

I swear you guys think we're all idiots and that you can somehow convince us tat we aren't hearing whats clear as day.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by Marcus Calpurnius]

Because that's what religous people do... SPEAK IN PARABLES!!

I got this link from a right wing website called alpha patriot...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Farrakhan: Obama and "The Messiah"
Here's a video recorded last February in which Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan apparently pronounces his faith that B. Hussein Obama is "The Messiah":

You'll note the Nation of Islam Saviour's Day 2008 sign on the podium -- that dates the video to last February (yet the video took until the day before yesterday to make it to YouTube). In the video, Farrakhan proclaims:

You are the instruments that God is going to use to bring about universal change, and that is why Barack has captured the youth. And he has involved young people in a political process that they didn't care anything about. That's a sign. When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking."

Not shown in the video, but documented from the same speech, Farrakhan backed off from the Messiah pronouncement:

***[Obama] is not the Messiah for sure, but anytime, he gives you a sign of uniting races, ethnic groups, ideologies, religions and makes people feel a sense of oneness, that’s not necessarily Satan’s work, that is I believe the work of God.***

But an association with the Messiah was again generated with:

Brothers and sisters, Barack Obama to me, is a herald of the Messiah. Barack Obama is like the trumpet that alerts you something new, something better is on the way.

Also, Farrakhan compares B. Hussein Obama to the founder of the Nation of Islam:

"We have been taught by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad that Master Fard Muhammad had a Black father and a White mother. The man that we call the Saviour was born of the two people,” Min. Farrakhan said, describing the founder of the Nation of Islam in North America and Mr. Muhammad’s teacher, who was born in Mecca, Arabia Feb. 26, 1877.

“A Black man with a White mother became a saviour to us. A Black man with a White mother could turn out to be one who can lift America from her fall.

Note that Fard Muhammad was later deified by Elijah Muhammad, the leader of the Nation of Islam from 1934 until his death in 1975, when he said that Fard was Allah in the flesh, who unexpectedly turned up on the streets of 1930's Detroit. The Nation of Islam is rather lax about following the rules of traditional Islam, which as far as I know does not deify anyone other than Mohammed.

This video has been ignored by the MSM to date, as have the reports of what was said on "Savior's Day" (Fard Muhammad's birthday). It will be interesting to see if this ever gets picked up, even if only below the fold.

HT to World Net Daily.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They admit that the clip didn't give the FULL CONTEXT, yet they don't exactly get it either!!

If farrakhan never said flat out that obama is the messiah, don't try to put the words in his mouth!!

Peace!!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Just in case you missed it...

Not shown in the video, but documented from the same speech, Farrakhan backed off from the Messiah pronouncement:

***[Obama] is not the Messiah for sure, but anytime, he gives you a sign of uniting races, ethnic groups, ideologies, religions and makes people feel a sense of oneness, that’s not necessarily Satan’s work, that is I believe the work of God.***

But an association with the Messiah was again generated with:

Brothers and sisters, Barack Obama to me, is a herald of the Messiah. Barack Obama is like the trumpet that alerts you something new, something better is on the way.

Farrakhan clearly says that obama is NOT the messiah and that he feels he is a HERALD to the messiah!!

In his mind the messiah is ELIJAH MUHAMMAD!!

Peace!!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I don't know why people are surprised by this type of action. This has been going on for years now. It will just be amplified now that Obama is in office. YOu are only a racist if you are white and Christian. Everything else is free game. I am tired of nobody doing anything about this type of action. Time for White people to stand up and not take this #. Of course the Liberal government won't do a damn things

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join