It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama supporters racially attack white woman who doesnt support Obama.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder
t
The majority of us "white folk" have never done a detrimental thing to the black community and we dont owe you sh*t. GET OVER IT

I'm reminded of what happened after gays adopted an "in your face" attitude. Many of their issues started to lose popularity in the polls and be defeated in elections (without liberal judges unconstitutionally legislating from the bench gay marriage would be banned just about everywhere). If this "get even with whitey" attitude starts to spread, I can only predict the same and more of it in the future for black-related issues. If obama wants a 2nd term, he will still need white votes to get elected again.

[edit on 11/17/2008 by centurion1211]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Let us all remember the immortal wisdom of George Carlin here:

I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, I didn't wander forty years in the desert after getting chased out of Egypt, I haven't burned any witches or been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you, so shut up already.

Since this is a racial issue I figure his statement is relavent acting to remind people of what they are not.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I don't know what's worse... the racist slandering in schools such as this one or some of the responses on this thread, which say either, "All Obama supporters are racist and ignorant," or, "Only Republicans could be so short-sighted."

For cryin' out loud, people, quit trying to fight bigotry with bigotry. Two idiots doesn't make a genius. I know you're just DYING to solve the world's problems by sitting there in your chair and pointing your gold-plated Finger of Blame at half of our country's population, but guess what? Sorry to break this to ya, but things just aren't that f*&@(* simple. Racism is not a Republican problem, or a Democrat problem. It is a HUMAN problem. I don't care if your grandfather still thinks white people are the devil, or your teacher thinks blacks are going to form an Obama posse. I don't care if your little pride has been wounded by some ignoramus who insulted your political views on an internet forum. Pick yourself up, shrug it off, and join the ranks of non-idiotic people, PLEASE. For your sake, and mine, and everyone's.

Some of you people just make me sick to my stomach. Please, don't have children. The fewer of you in the human gene pool, the better.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?? EVERYONE STOP! I WANT TO DO A VIRTUAL STANDING ON THE SOAP BOX THING OVER HERE:

Don't you see??? This is EXACTLY what they want... - Create a society where everyone judges each other for their language, clothing, color, race, origin, etc, make things so bad, so that anyone who touts the word 'change', after people being 'affraid' of change, & then plant someone that is a great speaker, & you have this; Everyone, including the hosts of Coast to Coast AM, endorsing Obama...

We have to look at the factthat he is openly calling for a new world order, & we are at a critical cross roads, where we have to look at the truth, before it's too late. - INVESTIGATE!

Yes, he will disclose UFOs & bring some troops home, but it will only be because of Martial Law & a staged alien invasion. He will also get not only the people of the world, but the governments to state that a NEW WORLD ORDER is a great idea... Wait... That's already happening!

[edit on 17-11-2008 by Time=Now]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

www.americanthinker.com...

I think this article sums it up..

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison

My daughters are still getting teased about the fact that they were McCain supporters and they are young! My 9 year old gets it far worse than my 10 year old or my 7 year old twins but they all are still being given a hard time because they are cautious about an Obama Presidency.

Your nine year old is a McCain supporter?

So are your seven year olds?

Mate, my seven year old doesn't know the first thing about politics or George W Bush, except for what he has seen on TV.

We in Australia, have already had our Obama with the Kevin07 election landslide - my kids blissfully are unaware of it. They probably don't even know who our Primeinister is? And to be frank, that's the bloody way I like it.

Why should they be brainwashed at such an early age and with such a heatd topic, why can't you simply let them be kids?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
This is a BS story. She was a conservative white woman at a liberal predominantly African-American college. And she publicly supported McCain???? And then immediately withdraws from the college???? Sounds a bit fishy to me. As if it was all staged....

The same thing would have happened to a liberal African-American woman at an all white college in a conservative southern college. (In fact, in the past, it has happened many times....blacks were beaten up, even lynched for expressing their views.

If you are outraged by this story, you now know what African Americans went through for 200 plus years. It isn't fair is it?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Your nine year old is a McCain supporter?

So are your seven year olds?

Why should they be brainwashed at such an early age and with such a heatd topic, why can't you simply let them be kids?

FOR REAL! - Why let ONE person (and how could you allow) one person to have his hands on such a beautiful place, such as the one in your avatar? OUR ENTIRE PLANET, including your dog & cat... ( I LOVE MY CAT )

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnus47

Well said Magnus47. You speak for a lot of people.

I wish people would stop labeling prejudice as racism, sexism, ageism, and every other -ism. Prejudice is prejudice no matter what label you dress it up as. Most often, the ists and isms are forms of bullying and come from dissatisfaction or a need to demonstrate control to others as a means of deterring rivals. It's just easier to pick a target that stands out than one that blends in. And it's common to find a target when you're insecure because it allows you to distract others from your weaknesses.

To all those prejudiced bullies out there: why blame everybody else for your own problems? Get out of your shell and do something to better yourself that doesn't involve ruining someone else's life. Better still, teach others not to focus all their problems onto other members of society. Can you really look at your neighbour and say "You did this to me."?

And if you are black and you really want to blame whitey for all your problems then I suggest you look around and ask whitey what his life is really like. You might just find that the life of the common man/woman is the same no matter what his skin color.

One last observation and caution: if Obama's presidency brings about anything close to the problems had in Zimbabwe and other places that have had a similarly bad press once a black leadership has taken control then I suggest that no black man/woman, regardless of his/her ability, will ever again be allowed such a position in any white majority land. The "powers that be and the white populations" will use it as an excuse to remove the right to vote and hold political office from all black people. And that would be very sad. It would reinforce prejudicial notions that many already use as an excuse to bully others. Don't think you could fight against it because it would quickly turn into a one-sided and total genocide and not only in the states - Africa has many much needed resources and it's very easy to focus prejudice once in momentum.

I apologize if I seem unfair, "racist", "out of order" or wrong but I can't sit here, in front of my computer, and be idle as I see a nation spiral downwardly back into its past. I've said nothing different to what I say face-to-face to people when I discuss similar topics.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
You can mark this down as a prediction and I will gladly go down on the record as having said this.

Under Obama the USA's inflation will go totally through the roof and your dollar will totally collapse. How do I know this...no secret that if Obama doesn't send cream the way of his voting majority he won't get a second term so unfortunately wealth will be heading down the pecking order to the low income.

He will print more money that Bush and your buying power will slide massively within 2 years of Inauguration. He will ultimately be the fall guy for 8 years of republican policy of war on wars on wars and in 2012 some messianic Republican will rise from obscurity and take the top job off him.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by mazzroth]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Time=Now
[
FOR REAL! - Why let ONE person (and how could you allow) one person to have his hands on such a beautiful place, such as the one in your avatar? OUR ENTIRE PLANET, including your dog & cat... ( I LOVE MY CAT )

Could i have the number for your dealer?

What are you on about?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Mc Cain would have followed the elites orders aswell. Obama was just the better candidate because he can trick the white people and my foolish brothers.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Well, thought I would put my two cents in on this issue.

My encounters with black people since the election, have been very impressive. I think black people are proud that Obama is going to be POTUS, and I am happy for them. I hope Obama turns out to be a great U.S. president. i am not sure how to express what I have seen, but, over all, there is a humble sense of victory that I find admirable.

Ok, I was taunted by one black girl, who seeing me, coped a clear attitude, and started shouting BAMA in a taunting manner, which ruined my mellow attitude at the time, but all groups have their fair share of jerks.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by lawlb0t

Good comment my friend, I wish more people just saw the leaders for what they are.....representatives of the fiat system were they just make money out of thin air and you swap your hours toiling in a factory or behind a desk for their imaginary currency.

No wonder precious metals have been manipulated so much, imagine if you could just print your own money for nothing and make people work and slave away to get it...sadly most people just don't.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I live in Australia, where we have a very little number of black people living here (our country killed our natives off, who were black... we didn't import them then set them free
), yet the sentiment amongst the xenophobic middle-class white people around the country seems to be one of "Oh, you don't like Obama, is it because he's black?".
The world has reached a stage where political correctness and FEAR of not being 'PC', has got the white man so stirred up that he's afraid of accidentally saying something racist. IMO the definition of something 'racist' is "Intentional hatred towards someone because of where they came from". So by definition, if I were racist towards Obama, that would mean I'd be racist against Americans, rather than Africans, no?

[edit on 17/11/2008 by nrky]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by nrky
yet the sentiment amongst the xenophobic middle-class white people around the country seems to be one of "Oh, you don't like Obama, is it because he's black?".
[edit on 17/11/2008 by nrky]

I work in a service station near Perth City. I have not met one person who does not like Obama. Only one person did not like him and that was an American student who declared to me that he was a republican - like we care mate!

I haven't come across one Australian that isn't glad that Obama has been elected. The mood that I have seen is that anything is better than G Dubya Bush.

I do not know who you have been talking to, but it may be a Melbourne thing.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
That's a Republican thing, not a Democrat thing. Republicans started it; Republicans brought it up, because they fear him as one should fear the "Messiah."

1 - if you had read the thread you'd know it is NOT the republicans who consider him a messiah - but it is indeed many democrats and people around the world.

2 - No one fears him because of his fake rhetoric of 'change' or 'hope' or 'unity'. No one fears him because he's black either. We fear his promise to disarm America, his punish the productive but reward the lazy marxist intentions, his plan to cut funding to NASA 'for just five years' (idiotic!), his stand on gun laws, 'redistribute the wealth' bunk, etc etc

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
FARRAKHAN IS NOT A DEMOCRAT!!

FARRAKHAN DID NOT SAY THAT OBAMA IS THE MESSIAH!!

Just felt that that needed to be known!

Peace!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I don't believe that Barack Obama has anything to do with people who do things like this and I believe he would be appalled that it was even going on. It is the equivalent to white supremecists discussing assassination.

I live in the south and white children as young at 9 and 10 years old are chanting "Obama should be dead. Shoot him in the head." It is obvious these children heard these things at home from uneducated parents.

The bottom line is: NO ONE asked for the color they got born! It is out of their control. But they can control their destiny and get educated and contribute to the success of the country, even if they don't have a leaning toward the man. So hey....his skin is darker. Anything has to be better than what we've had for the past 8 years and that guy was about as white as you can get!

Sincerely, no color, no party.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I agree that this will get worse before it gets better.
Black people have been down a long time and have accumulated deep, inner resentment towards whites. This shouldn't be a shock to anyone with half a brain. I love it when white people, who grew up with rich white parents supporting them say that black people have just as many opportunities as they do. Oh really? They have parents who pay their bills when they can't, or put them through school so they don't have to work while taking classes? Who buy their first car and pay for their spring break and cell phones? You never realize how much you have until you have to pay for it all by yourself. I'm not black, but I grew up observant of other people's harsh lifestyles, it surprises me how many people bury their heads in the sand to other people's hardships but are quick to point out when they retaliate. Not that this girl deserved the retaliation she recieved. She didn't. But we need be understanding from every perspective. Perhaps if we are, less of this will occur.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join