It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama supporters racially attack white woman who doesnt support Obama.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Um, I didn't know any thing happened. Or is that your point? That nothing happened, things continued as normal?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

Nothing happened ? are you joking with me ? I tell you what happened in Zimbabwe. All the white owned farms barring a few hundred were given to displaced Black War veterans who in turn run them into the ground and hyper inflation took over as every day life there hence the 1 Billion Dollar bill.

In South Africa the whites were persecuted to the point of leaving the country enmasse, how do I know this ? My company doctor is a white SA doctor and he tuned me in. Now where every I go there are SA/Zimbabwe whites in my state having left the African continent so their daughters aren't habitually raped. My wife works in a real estate agency and has to continually find residences for them and they routinely ask for houses that are fortress like.

When my wife informs them that they don't need to live in virtual prisons they can't believe it.

THIS IS FACT!!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Gamergal,

You are embarrassing yourself. You don't know what it going on in Zimbabwe?

[edit on 16-11-2008 by PdT11]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Regardless of what Happens in the USA once Obama takes office you can be assured there are many of his followers who are thinking ....Now its our time in the sun Baby!!!

Regardless of the fact "Hate Crimes" and "Racially Abused Minority" are tools to use in courts of Law against whites you have not seen anything yet. The Middle class has to be destroyed ( in the eyes of the system ) for the Economy to correct the wealth "has" to come out of it and be redistributed as you can't have a working system were everyone is wealthy. It just doesn't work.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I didn't realize that Obama was black. Why is he black and not white? He is 50/50 but has dark skin. I don't think he is the 1st african american since he is not 100% black.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by I See You

I don't know the answer to that mate, but here in Oz the 1/4 and 1/2 castes always align with the dark skin because it has definite benifits over claiming to be white. Here you get special funding, Jobs privledges, grants, free cars and the children get free health care and get paid to go to school. Heck I wanna be able to make those claims but my only exposure to this is paying the damned taxes that go toward it.

Its the price we pay for having taken their lands and reaped the rewards so its kind of like a white guilt thing happening here.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PdT11

I heard of the Billion Dollar Bill. But can you prove it's because of a black leader?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by I See You

True. Does Bill Clinton still get to claim first black president? Also, speaking of racism, BC is the only white person in a Black Hall of Fame. Now, back in the old days when whites and blacks were seperate how many blacks were in White Only hall of fames? That's right, none.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
THE DIFFERENCE IN RACISM IS BLACKS AND PEOPLE OF COLOR DIE BECAUSE OF IT , WHITES USUALLY JUST GET THEIR FEELINGS HURT.....

[edit on 16-11-2008 by magnetik]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnetik
THE DIFFERENCE IN RACISM IS BLACKS AND PEOPLE OF COLOR DIE BECAUSE OF IT , WHITES USUALLY JUST GET THEIR FEELINGS HURT.....

Yeah, the blacks and people of color are being wiped out! Literally killed off by all this racism! All the foreign aid and vaccines are doing them in!

Chart of world population growth.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

You completely misunderstand the nature of population growth.

Population growth is not synonymous with life expectancy or anything like. Growth is due to high birth rates, fertility, lack of access to contraception, sociocultural norms that promote the bearing of children, and lack of women's liberation movements. The populations of these less-developed countries are also very young, as opposed to developed countries like the U.S., where most people are older.

It has nothing to do with foreign aid or vaccines. Life expectancy is quite low in these developing countries.

Don't try that again.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

And Reagan's if you want more recent.

No, Reagan is revered in memory only. At the time the country was sick of Carter because of the horrible economic conditions and the hostages held in Iran, much like Obama will be if he fails to deliver on all his big promises. Reagan's presidency is only thought of as 'life changing' these days. It is a myth. At the time I don't recall people being ga-ga over him like they are Obama. In fact, I seem to remember the nickname Teflon President being tossed around. He and Obama will no doubt share that moniker in the future.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by Seeker Mom]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

FDR ended the depression? As a Ron Paul supporter perhaps you should brush up on Austrian Economics. There is a reason the Great Depression is the American economic crises to last for more than 10 YEARS. Because of FDR's keynesian policies. You do realize that Ron Paule is objectively the most capitalistic candidate to run in this cycle, don't you? (As a fellow, but seemingly more educated, Paul supporter, I see this as a good thing.)

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
funny, i called him the messiah before it even became popular. i didnt really use it in a positive since, just describing how he is viewed by many americans, and especially african americans.

watch the interview where 50 cent is on tyra banks show. she managed to slide obama in their like in every other question. like, how is your sandwhich 50, and how do you think obama will affect your sandwhich. lol. i mean, it was that wild. it grosses me out to read the ignorant things people are posting on forums all over, of what they will do if anything happens to obama, and whitey this, whitey that. then i go to watch an interview with 50 cent, and now i got tyra of all people, pretending she knows something about government, or politics, and throwing obama's name in every other minute. ugh, give it a rest. im about to barf on obama.

you know what would be amazing of him to do. to address all the hate that has been going on towards white and black citizens across the nation. he has to be hearing and reading this stuff. if he really cared, he should go out of his way to address it, and stop the black community from acting hysterical over him, to the point where your an uncle tom, or a racist if you dont support him, and to stop the white community from fearing that because he is president, it will not be safe for them to make comments against him, or fear something as silly as civil uprising and riots.

he should take time when he gets in office, to stop and address the racial tensions that may have been formed because of him winning. he is aware of it, and it would be beyond me for him to not be a man, and be different, and address the issue that is always swept under the carpet.

but he wont

and i will continue on my grind for money, drinking beer and partying like a rock star. what else is there to do...............pushups. maybe

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This is a case of harassment and/or at best a verbal attack and not necessarily "an attack" per se , no one actually laid a hand on her as would be implied by the title.

She wasn't shot in the neck by her Sargent.
She wasn't Shot by a skinhead wielding a "ball bearing gun" as the Obama supporter wearing the Obama shirt in the UK was.

Those are actual attacks or assaults as would be defined and punishable under law.

My advice would be to Drop the class and move on. I had more than a few crappy instructors in my college career ?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
Don't try that again.

Excuse me? First of all, unless you have "moderator" underneath your nick do not presume to give me orders. That is rude and uncalled for.

Second of all if it weren't for vaccines, modern farming practices, and foreign aid the populations would NOT be increasing at such dramatic rates!

But since you think you are an expert on the topic, please tell me WHY the population of these countries has increased so dramatically in the last 200 years huh? You seem to think it has nothing to do with technology, what is it then? Alien intervention?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Obama is a fraud, and the public has been duped.
He is bringing out the WORST in everyone as far as I can tell, not a good sign.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brownsy67
damn enter button...........

I am a 25 year old white male, and pretty well my whole life I have heard about the plight of the black man, how the black man is oppressed, how black people don't get treated fairly. I have also heard a lot of "lets stop Racism now"..... and I honestly thought that the world was getting over this Black/White hump, but with the recent elections it is clear that we are not.

The African American people of America need to stop feeding this Racism Machine and just be happy that there has finally been a change. I have spoken to many "white" americans on the topic of the new president, and they have all been really happy for a change, republican or democrat.

Until we stop fighting with each other we shall never be able to evolve.

It saddens me to hear about anybody being harassed while trying to get an education...Black, White, Yellow, Green, Purple...we are all the same and we need to grow up as a whole.

Black people are feeding it? The media feeds it far more than anyone ever could. I mean look how overblown that story about the girl who had a B "carved" on her face. I doubt that wouldve been news if she hasnt said a black man did it. Besides I really doubt this story is as bad as its being reported. This girl seems like the type that doesnt stand up to adversity very well. And its shameful the way some of you are responding, as if the girl had gotten gang raped in the middle of the class by the black men, while the teacher watched. While what happened is wrong, its she that couldnt handle the viewpoints of her classmates and the schools fault for not doing anything about it.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
Don't try that again.

Excuse me? First of all, unless you have "moderator" underneath your nick do not presume to give me orders. That is rude and uncalled for.

Second of all if it weren't for vaccines, modern farming practices, and foreign aid the populations would NOT be increasing at such dramatic rates!

But since you think you are an expert on the topic, please tell me WHY the population of these countries has increased so dramatically in the last 200 years huh? You seem to think it has nothing to do with technology, what is it then? Alien intervention?

Im just wondering, do you ever get tired of the racist drivel you spew on every thread? Not an attack, just from my pov you take that stance that every black male is out to race white women, riot and generally cause trouble. If thats how you feel, then so be it but I was just wondering.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
BOOTLIPPED BASTARDS SHOULD BE HUNG.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join