It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama supporters racially attack white woman who doesnt support Obama.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
But so far you have one NOT ELECTED FRIEND of Obama saying it.

Excuse me? Being a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT makes one a Democrat, being elected to office has nothing to do with it! Farrakahn is a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT.

Ashley is right, it is far more noble to admit when one is in error than to make non-sensical objections when your point is proven invalid.

In fact, the Nation of Islam provided volunteers and security for the candidate, and in 1984 Muslims under Min. Farrakhan’s guidance registered to vote in the Democratic primaries across the country.

www.finalcall.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

First, I didn't edit it. Second, you people can stall all you want. Semp went out and got it. But it doesn't prove the Democrats call Obama the Messiah. Did Pelosi? No. Did Reid? No. Did any Democrat in office? No. So still waiting for proof the Democrats believe Obama is the Messiah.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Or let's turn this around. Much like the Rashid arguement and the Ayers BS. Let's say no Republican ever calls McCain the Devil. But the Democrats claim the Republicans worship him like the Devil. Does that mean the Republicans believe McCain to be the Devil? According to you it does.

link   

reply to post by semperfortis

I'm not trying to nit pick but the GOP say Obama is called the Messiah by the Democrats, that they believe he's the Messiah, but you don't have one elected Democrat calling him the Messiah.
[edit on 16-11-2008 by GamerGal]

Since when did anyone have to be elected to be a democrat?

Not to mention that your own blind devotion to Obama is as obvious as a second nose.

link   
Racism is a one way street.
A white guy hits a black guy, he's a Neo-Nazi redneck.
Black guy hits a white guy... O.. its ok.

This world is crap.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

3. messiah One who is anticipated as, regarded as, or professes to be a savior or liberator.

Well, I would think that almost anybody who has run for president has had supporters that have believed that their candidate fit this description.

When you vote for a candidate, don't you "anticipate" that they will, for want of a better word, "fix" things in the government?

Whether it's the foreign policy, economy, or whatever, you are voting for the candidate that you are "anticipating" will help the country and will make things better!

The problem lies when religious overtures are applied, but that would just be the belief of the person speaking, I'm sure that 99.9% of Obama supporters don't consider him a relgious figure!

[edit on 11/16/2008 by Keyhole]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

Blind Devotion? Heh, more Republican BS. I voted for Ron Paul. What I am fighting against is all the BS. When Rashid gets money from McCain, he's an American Hero. When he meets Obama, Obama is palling around with terrorists. When Ayers is working with the GOP his Patriotism put Captain America and Superman to shame. When he meets Obama he turns in to a terrorist. When the Republicans call Obama the Messiah it's the Democrats calling him the Messiah. When the Democrats say the GOP worships McCain like he was Satan its not true. Do you NOT see the points I am trying to make? It's all BS. BS Ron Paul didn't dirty his hands with.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

First, I didn't edit it.

Um. Yes you did. I saw your reply before your edit and there is an edit tag on the bottom of your comment. Hello?
We can disagree but please disagree using honesty.

That's all. Toodles.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

You don't understand, I added on at the end. The part I bolded was not edited. This part is edited though, stop stalling and show me a Democrat in office calling Obama the Messiah! I'm waiting. Semp showed one person calling him that. But they weren't in office, and the claim is the DemocratS. Plural. Before you go claiming some thing prove it! More BS. BS Ron Paul never got in. He just went on to MSNBC and did interviews during the Primaries.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by GamerGal]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You can see some of those blinded Obama supporters in this very thread:

"But..but...OMG I KNOW OF A CASE WHERE SOMEONE WAS PUT DOWN BECAUSE THEY SUPPORTED OBAMA."

Its not the point, and never has been the point. The point is that the mass media narrative on this is that Barack Obama brought in sweeping hope and change and tolerance and that the only intolerance is coming from evil, nasty people who are not Democrats. The national media REFUSES to report on the numerous incidents of blatant racism and complete intolerance by Obama supporters.

We all know who the national media supports, and this just makes it even more obvious.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

stop stalling and show me a Democrat in office calling Obama the Messiah! I'm waiting. Semp showed one person calling him that. But they weren't in office, and the claim is the DemocratS. Plural. Before you go claiming some thing prove it! More BS. BS Ron Paul never got in. He just went on to MSNBC and did interviews during the Primaries.

Why should I? Also, I made no claims, couldn't care less, emphatically stated I believe specific 'Messiah' examples are unimportant and not the actual issue, and that I am more concerned with the bigger picture. If you feel you need some sort of specific examples, you do the hunt. I could not care less whether or not someone technically referred to Obama as the Messiah or if they are technically democratic politicians or whatever technical requirement you decide to put forth next.

You're asking me to prove a point I never claimed and a detail I'm obviously not concerned over. So. Um. Ya. You can focus on the semantics, I'm looking at the bigger picture and perceptions.

You should probably point out my comment where I claimed it was fact democrats refer to Obama or believe he is 'the Messiah.' I have not done so. Those comments came from other people- not me. Furthermore, I clearly pointed out my interest is in the Messianic like treatment which obviously exists.

You're pushing me to defend something that's a moot point to me. Sorry.

[edit on 11/16/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Democrat leaders (Rep. Steve Cohen D-TN) compared Barack Obama to Jesus:

Mr. COHEN:
I submit to you, Mr. Speaker, that the parties have differences, but if you want change, you want the Democratic Party. BARACK OBAMA was a community organizer like Jesus, whom our minister prayed about.

Last time I checked, Jesus Christ is a Messiah figure. Representative Cohen is Jewish so he may not think so, but he has no problem comparing him to a figure that he knows all Christian Americans believe is the Messiah.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Blind Devotion? Heh, more Republican BS.

Am I then a Republican? (For the record I'm not) And I never brought up who you voted for only that your blind devotion for Obama was readily apparent. I think if you ask around I'm far from the only one who would think that about you.

When the Republicans call Obama the Messiah it's the Democrats calling him the Messiah.

When did the Republican's start calling Obama the messiah? I'm pretty sure they think he's most definitely not the messiah. They may say the Democrats call him their messiah. There is a difference.. yes?

Do you NOT see the points I am trying to make?

No I do not. I see you trying to change arguments midstream a lot. For example... the point I made in my response to you... I don't seem to recall anyone specifying it was elected democrats who called Obama a messiah, I believe the issue was some Democrats calling him a messiah or treating him as such, you were the one who then added the requirement that they be elected Democrats... But that's okay the original argument wasn't going to go your way, so lets change the focus to elected Democrats.

This is par for the course with you.. I've seen it on enough Obama threads to be comfortable calling you blindly devoted.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

reply to post by AshleyD

First, I didn't edit it. Second, you people can stall all you want. Semp went out and got it. But it doesn't prove the Democrats call Obama the Messiah. Did Pelosi? No. Did Reid? No. Did any Democrat in office? No. So still waiting for proof the Democrats believe Obama is the Messiah.

GamerGirl is right. No one has produced a quote. Semper tried by finding a friend, of a friend, of a friend. The MSM is playing the whole messiah thing up like the whole democratic base is saying it. I dont see GamerGirl obsessing over Obama, only on the record quotes. This messiah thing seems to be a way to setup a fall for the democrats so the republicans can regain control in 2012, much like was for bush. Its like a giant pendulum and their using the ignorant to get it swinging. Im just glad GamerGirl is trying to not be a part of it.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

So you don't see huh? The GOP calls Rashid a terrorist, but McCain funded him before Obama met him. GOP calls Ayers a terrorist, but he worked with them when Obama met him. They call Obama the Messiah, then claim Dems do, but if the Dems claimed McCain was the Devil and said the GOP worshipped him as such, it'd be political trolling or what ever.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Obviously gamergirl is a troll. You know she is wrong, but somehow that is different from her admitting it. I swear its like a psychological dilemma (no child left behind) that a fact is only a fact once it is proven to those too dumb or ignorant. Now I think, no wonder all the current movements to expose treachery and lies have failed. Seriously is this some sort of god dilemma where you must save EVERYONE? Face it and accept it, not everyone is HONEST enough to see the truth.

This whole I know the "truth" and you do not seems like a never ending game of tag. Your it! Not it! Is this what we have come to? I wonder what it will take to see through all the lies, it cost Socrates his life (if anyone knows who that is, probably not).

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well I cannot recall EVER seeing this level of furvor over another president elect in my lifetime.

I mean crying and carrying on and saying "this is the greatest moment ever!" and "this has changed my life!" over another president winning. There have been some popular presidents but NOTHING like this, not even close.

To be honest it scares me on a few levels, mainly because if something were to happen to this guy things would get very very ugly. There are plenty of people that would love to see America torn up, both internal and external groups, and if something happened to Obama plenty of people might use that as an excuse to go nuts.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

IDK. I bet Washington's election was seen as a life changing moment. And Reagan's if you want more recent. FDR also seems like a life changing President since he ended the Great Depression and made America THEE Super Power. FDR Made America #1, Reagan Ended the Cold War, Washington was the birth of a nation. I bet people cried for joy when they were elected.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

With the exception of Washington, the other triumphs were accomplished after the president was in office and had actually done something worthy of that praise.

Just saying. It's kind of scary to see this much adoration for a man who has done nothing as president so far.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Payback is coming, this is just a very small taste of what is about to happen in your Country. You only have to see what happened in Zimbabwe and South Africa when the white ruling class were deposed so get ready America its you turn now sadly.

PS: To all the brain washed morons who call me racist....you can't hide behind the "Victim" mentality anymore that time is now gone.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by mazzroth]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join