It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hummmm i don't know what to think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
as you do was looking around and came across this has any ever heard of these TR3-A, X-33A, Lockheed-Martin's X-33, Lockheed X-22A , Nautilus i found this about them on the link does any have any ideas about this as well it makes a good read thow

www.rhfweb.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
From web page

It operates out of the unacknowledged new
headquarters of the U.S. Space Command, deep under a
mountain in Utah. It makes twice-a-week trips up to the
secret military-intelligence space station which has been in
deep space for the past thirty years

Do you have any idea how many amateur astronomers are on this planet? Nothing could float around earth and not be seen. This is just common sense. So, this article starts with this bs, how much of the rest can be considered truth?

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
but if u read into it you understande that it is compleatly stleath aka the new stuff the usa is playing with now there was a link on ats about that

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by $pAm_DeViL
but if u read into it you understande that it is compleatly stleath aka the new stuff the usa is playing with now there was a link on ats about that

Stealth applies to being invisible to radar, not to the eye. You could not hide a space station.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... thats wat i was on about...................... but remmeber what they say they have now is about 10 or 20 years ahead of its time maybe its just me on a mad one

top topics

join