It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds chirping at nite

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
OK, so the main question is...how do we STOP THEM from singing. I think mine is a Mockingbird, and quite frankly, I'm at my wit's end with the chirping that starts at 10:30pm and continues incessantly and LOUDLY into the wee hours of the morn. This happened for literally 3 1/2 months last year around the same time, and this year I don't want to go sleepless for that long again. I've searched for bird poison, but no luck. I hate to resort to that, but I'm literally going insane from sleep deprivation. I've called pest controls, but the thing doesn't chirp during the day, only at night. This is no longer a DESIRE to get rid of this thing, but a basic, human NEED for sleep. And, yes...I've tried sleeping pills and earplugs ONLY BECAUSE OF THIS THING. If I don't get rid of it soon, someone is going to see me on the news. I'm not kidding.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
its made a nest remove the nest.

I know this isn't a nice idea but it does solve your problem.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: The Quiet Storm
I don't know if this has any significance. I myself never heard birds chirping at nite until 20 minutes ago. Are birds supposed to chirp at nite? Its currently 2:25 AM here in Miami. I started noticing the birds chirping at around 2:00. I don't know if they have been chirping since earlier but it caught my attention as I was going to the kitchen. I heard like 4 birds chirping outside my apartment.

Is this common? Has anyone else experienced this? Its the first time I ever have.

Read this it will blow your mind!

www.cbc.ca...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join